A White Terrorist Is A 'Troubled Loner,' But Unarmed Black Kids Are 'Thugs'

Facts don't support your theory, calling me names doesn't change the facts however it tells us a lot about your lack of maturity.
a gun toting goon with a short temper and shit for brains murdered an UNARMED teenager...end of story///I call you names because you deserve to be called names asshole

Poor Tyrone, can't except the facts and is so frustrated that he has moved to juvenile behavior. Got It! I apologize for calling you dishonest, I don't think you are. I think you not intelligent or mature enough to handle facts. If it makes you feel better, call me all the names you want. I find your juvenile behavior entertaining.
You are a ridiculous pompous fool and entitled white male to a tee ...that is why I have contempt for you...asshole

I don't agree with you so I'm an entitled male? Lol! You are too cute there numb nut.
You have contempt for me? :lmao: You are pretty entertaining. You are wearing out the asshole bit. Of course I realize your vocabulary is pretty limited. You might go ask your mommy or daddy for different words. They might help you.
How about go fuck yourself who the fuck you think you are the boss of me...fuc k off entitled white male troubled loner ...fkhead and guess what Zimmerman is a gun punk who murdered an unarmed kid...oh yes

Lol! You are quite entertaining. I'm not the boss of you, I don't need a dumb little pet. Still love how you ignore the facts on Martin. Someday you might want to back up your claim with actual facts...oops, forgot you can't. You are a special dumb.

The teenage was on top of the adult pummeling the adult according to a witness. The dishonest one is you by picking and choosing what you want to believe without considering all the facts.

The guy that murdered the teenager said that and the UNARMED teenager was killed by a man with obvious mental problems [8 arrests]
Zimmerman said no such thing. There was a struggle, Martin was on top of him slugging away and Zimmerman shot him in self defense. The evidence is consistent with Zimmerman's story.

Again, it was two stupid people making bad decisions and one paid with his life, it was a damn shame and could have been avoided had either one of them thought it through.

Your distorting the facts doesn't change the facts. The mere fact that you feel the need to distort the story shows how you don't believe what you are posting.
There's no evidence to your "slugging away" clap-trap. Zimmerman had not a scratch on him.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Look the Insane assertion by Cruz that this Planned Parenthood wing nut was a transgender Leftist has melted...

Republican Excuse Falls Apart As Clerk Admits Error In Planned Parenthood Shooter’s Registration

Source: politicususa.com

The Planned Parenthood shooter wasn’t a transgender leftist activist as Republicans claimed. It turns out that a clerical error on his voter registration card is responsible for the shooter being labeled a female.

According to The Gazette:

Ryan Parsell, El Paso County’s chief deputy clerk and recorder, said his office incorrectly recorded Dear’s gender in October 2014, leading to the issuance of both a driver’s license and voter’s registration card erroneously identifying him as a woman.

Read more: Republican Excuse Falls Apart As Clerk Admits Error In Planned Parenthood Shooter’s Registration
Those radical rightwing bastards like Ted Cruz glammed on to that lie like nobody's business.

Epic. Fail.

The teenage was on top of the adult pummeling the adult according to a witness. The dishonest one is you by picking and choosing what you want to believe without considering all the facts.

The guy that murdered the teenager said that and the UNARMED teenager was killed by a man with obvious mental problems [8 arrests]
Zimmerman said no such thing. There was a struggle, Martin was on top of him slugging away and Zimmerman shot him in self defense. The evidence is consistent with Zimmerman's story.

Again, it was two stupid people making bad decisions and one paid with his life, it was a damn shame and could have been avoided had either one of them thought it through.

Your distorting the facts doesn't change the facts. The mere fact that you feel the need to distort the story shows how you don't believe what you are posting.
There's no evidence to your "slugging away" clap-trap. Zimmerman had not a scratch on him.

Sorry the forensic evidence doesn't agree with you. Also the state of Florida didn't think they could convict and yet bent to pressure, it DOJ could not even get it to trial and they tried. Martin's family knew not to sue in a wrongful death suit.

I make no judgement on Martin's character but he made some bad choices. I find Zimmerman to be a thug, and he made some wrong choices. It is a tragedy and if to sensible people had been involved the result would have been much different.

The forensic evidence won the case, I know it's science but I think you will find it sound science.

There was a witness who said he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman "doing ground and pound". Quit talking about things you don't understand. You don't even know the basic facts of the case.
Fuck you a gun slinger with a short temper and an arrest record murdered an unarmed teen
You do realize you're describing Trayvon to a T. :laugh:
No Trayvon Martin did not have an arrest record that would be George Zimmerman. Zimmerman gunned down an unarmed kid..........
He was arrested at school when he was caught spray painting graffiti. They found him with a bag full of women's jewelry and a screw driver. When asked about where he got the jewelry, he said "from a friend". When they asked him who that friend was, he refused to answer.

Is this the part where you relinquish your intellectual honesty and pretend that the jewelry wasn't stolen?
No he was never arrested and no there was no spray can graffiti sorry ...he was just an unarmed kid gunned down by a gun punk
Why are you talking about this if you dont even know the facts of the case? Here, take your pick... and there are many more where these came from.

NAACP admits: Trayvon’s past ‘shaky’
Police Investigated Trayvon Martin Over Jewelry
Trayvon Martin School Suspensions Revealed
Reports of suspensions paint more complicated picture of Trayvon Martin

The police questioned him. That means they arrested him for questioning, then they let him go. I also noticed you stopped saying "no there was no spray can graffiti sorry". Clearly you dont know this case, so why are you even discussing it? If you have questions about Trayvon, just ask me... i DO know.

The police questioned him. That means they arrested him for questioning, then they let him go. I also noticed you stopped saying "no there was no spray can graffiti sorry". Clearly you dont know this case, so why are you even discussing it? If you have questions about Trayvon, just ask me... i DO know.
really ...if a Police stops me and asks me something I just got arrested ? you live and learn ...LOl

"arrested for questioning" ...you are obviously an "Einstein" LOL

really ...if a Police stops me and asks me something I just got arrested ? you live and learn ...LOl

"arrested for questioning" ...you are obviously an "Einstein" LOL
I noticed you arent talking about spray paint anymore.

Forum List

Back