A White Terrorist Is A 'Troubled Loner,' But Unarmed Black Kids Are 'Thugs'

There was a witness who said he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman "doing ground and pound". Quit talking about things you don't understand. You don't even know the basic facts of the case.
No there was no such witness...a thug with a gun ambushed an unarmed kid and murdered him........

The teenage was on top of the adult pummeling the adult according to a witness. The dishonest one is you by picking and choosing what you want to believe without considering all the facts.

The guy that murdered the teenager said that and the UNARMED teenager was killed by a man with obvious mental problems [8 arrests]
There was a witness who said he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman "doing ground and pound". Quit talking about things you don't understand. You don't even know the basic facts of the case.

The teenage was on top of the adult pummeling the adult according to a witness. The dishonest one is you by picking and choosing what you want to believe without considering all the facts.

The guy that murdered the teenager said that and the UNARMED teenager was killed by a man with obvious mental problems [8 arrests]

Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable. If you were being stalked on a rainy night - wouldn't you fight back?

Fuck you a gun slinger with a short temper and an arrest record murdered an unarmed teen

Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable. If you were being stalked on a rainy night - wouldn't you fight back?

Sorry the forensic evidence, matches the storyline that Zimmerman gave. Zimmerman is a thug but what happened is that the jury couldn't convict, the DOJ could not find anything and the family of Martin didn't pursue a wrongful death lawsuit.

Believe what you want, the evidence doesn't support your theory.

B8S3Q11IgAIAO_d.jpg

A gun owning goon-punk gunned down an unarmed teen ...end of story shit for brains

Facts don't support your theory, calling me names doesn't change the facts however it tells us a lot about your lack of maturity.
a gun toting goon with a short temper and shit for brains murdered an UNARMED teenager...end of story///I call you names because you deserve to be called names asshole

A gun owning goon-punk gunned down an unarmed teen ...end of story shit for brains

Facts don't support your theory, calling me names doesn't change the facts however it tells us a lot about your lack of maturity.
a gun toting goon with a short temper and shit for brains murdered an UNARMED teenager...end of story///I call you names because you deserve to be called names asshole

Poor Tyrone, can't except the facts and is so frustrated that he has moved to juvenile behavior. Got It! I apologize for calling you dishonest, I don't think you are. I think you not intelligent or mature enough to handle facts. If it makes you feel better, call me all the names you want. I find your juvenile behavior entertaining.

Fuck you a gun slinger with a short temper and an arrest record murdered an unarmed teen
You do realize you're describing Trayvon to a T. :laugh:

No Trayvon Martin did not have an arrest record that would be George Zimmerman. Zimmerman gunned down an unarmed kid..........

Poor Tyrone, can't except the facts and is so frustrated that he has moved to juvenile behavior. Got It! I apologize for calling you dishonest, I don't think you are. I think you not intelligent or mature enough to handle facts. If it makes you feel better, call me all the names you want. I find your juvenile behavior entertaining.
You are a ridiculous pompous fool and entitled white male to a tee ...that is why I have contempt for you...asshole

Why does the media use loaded language in crime stories?

Media rhetoric so often lives in shades of gray, yet when it comes to the terms used to describe people in crime stories, its true colors may be black and white.

Take the words employed over the weekend to describe Robert Lewis Dear, accused in the shooting spree at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, on Friday, killing three people and injuring nine.

Dear, who is white, has been portrayed as a "gentle" rambling "loner" with a "troubled history." There has been much hand-wringing over whether it's correct to label him a "domestic terrorist," though he seems to fit the definition perfectly. Even Mike Huckabee agrees.

(Ted Cruz, meanwhile, said he thinks the shooter may be "a woman and transgendered leftist activist.")

Dear in the past has been accused of animal cruelty, domestic abuse and being a peeping tom. (He never actually was convicted of these offenses, as the charges were either dropped or never filed.)

In contrast, Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old shot to death by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman in 2013, was labeled a "thug" based on his Facebook profile pictures, some of which included guns and marijuana.

Freddie Gray -- and the throngs of protesters outraged over his death at the hands of Baltimore police: also "thugs."

Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager shot to death by police in Ferguson, Missouri, was alternately "bullyish," a "criminal" (despite having no adult criminal record), and of course, a "thug."

A White Terrorist Is A 'Troubled Loner,' But Unarmed Black Kids Are 'Thugs'

Apparently there are no white thugs - only black thugs.

Thugs normally hang out in packs, loners do not.

I thought that would have been obvious.

Even to looney Lakhota

You are a ridiculous pompous fool and entitled white male to a tee ...that is why I have contempt for you...asshole

I don't agree with you so I'm an entitled male? Lol! You are too cute there numb nut.
You have contempt for me? :lmao: You are pretty entertaining. You are wearing out the asshole bit. Of course I realize your vocabulary is pretty limited. You might go ask your mommy or daddy for different words. They might help you.

No Trayvon Martin did not have an arrest record that would be George Zimmerman. Zimmerman gunned down an unarmed kid..........
He was arrested at school when he was caught spray painting graffiti. They found him with a bag full of women's jewelry and a screw driver. When asked about where he got the jewelry, he said "from a friend". When they asked him who that friend was, he refused to answer.

Is this the part where you relinquish your intellectual honesty and pretend that the jewelry wasn't stolen?

He was arrested at school when he was caught spray painting graffiti. They found him with a bag full of women's jewelry and a screw driver. When asked about where he got the jewelry, he said "from a friend". When they asked him who that friend was, he refused to answer.

Is this the part where you relinquish your intellectual honesty and pretend that the jewelry wasn't stolen?
No he was never arrested and no there was no spray can graffiti sorry ...he was just an unarmed kid gunned down by a gun punk

I don't agree with you so I'm an entitled male? Lol! You are too cute there numb nut.
You have contempt for me? :lmao: You are pretty entertaining. You are wearing out the asshole bit. Of course I realize your vocabulary is pretty limited. You might go ask your mommy or daddy for different words. They might help you.
How about go fuck yourself who the fuck you think you are the boss of me...fuc k off entitled white male troubled loner ...fkhead and guess what Zimmerman is a gun punk who murdered an unarmed kid...oh yes

Forum List

Back