A Trump Thread.

1. Your #15 post had no graph, it was about Obama deportations vs Trump deportations.
Totally irrelevant to this discussion about Biden's "open borders", total bullshit.

2. Wrong. TX is showing what a closed border looks like. We don't need a shoot to kill policy.
A Trump mass deportation policy will do quite nicely.

1. What I posted was about deportations. True, it didn't cover Biden's "Swarm the Border" solution that he spoke of. But it did show that trump was no winner when it came to deportations. To expect anything different by electing him again is sheer stupidity.

2. Texas isn't showing shit. Anything they do just slows them down a little. It doesn't stop them.
Only shooting can stop that. Also, there is also talk of sending more border guards to the Border. Quite some time ago I found out that for the illegals, that is exactly what they want. It gives them somebody to turn themselves over to. Even back then, knowing that they wouldn't just be sent straight back to mexico. You know what would would work besides shooting them? Instead of sending them back to mexico, send them to Madagascar. Let them try to reenter the U.S. from there.

1. What I posted was about deportations. True, it didn't cover Biden's "Swarm the Border" solution that he spoke of. But it did show that trump was no winner when it came to deportations. To expect anything different by electing him again is sheer stupidity.

2. Texas isn't showing shit. Anything they do just slows them down a little. It doesn't stop them.
Only shooting can stop that. Also, there is also talk of sending more border guards to the Border. Quite some time ago I found out that for the illegals, that is exactly what they want. It gives them somebody to turn themselves over to. Even back then, knowing that they wouldn't just be sent straight back to mexico. You know what would would work besides shooting them? Instead of sending them back to mexico, send them to Madagascar. Let them try to reenter the U.S. from there.
1. Trump did just fine with deportations 800,000 is a lot. Biden's 10,000,000 migrants let into the US is a disaster. Also, ICE deportations from the interior of the US is different from the CBP chasing migrants back to Mexico.

2. TX is showing how to seal the border. I also hope that when the governors of those 25 states that sent national guard troops to the border are helping seal the border. Agree that deportations should be dropped off far away from the border.

1707269763584.png

1. Trump did just fine with deportations 800,000 is a lot. Biden's 10,000,000 migrants let into the US is a disaster. Also, ICE deportations from the interior of the US is different from the CBP chasing migrants back to Mexico.

2. TX is showing how to seal the border. I also hope that when the governors of those 25 states that sent national guard troops to the border are helping seal the border. Agree that deportations should be dropped off far away from the border.

View attachment 898625

Trump did "fine" with 800,000 deportations? That is, during his first 3 years in office. Well Obama did better with 1,800,000 in his first 3 years in office. As for ICE deporting illegals from the interior, I don't think they do that. They should, but I don't think they do. Next, I have heard of some Nation Guard troops being sent to the border. But without guns. Apparently their duty was to "observe and report." Which is a joke.

Trump did "fine" with 800,000 deportations? That is, during his first 3 years in office. Well Obama did better with 1,800,000 in his first 3 years in office. As for ICE deporting illegals from the interior, I don't think they do that. They should, but I don't think they do. Next, I have heard of some Nation Guard troops being sent to the border. But without guns. Apparently their duty was to "observe and report." Which is a joke.
1. I'm not sure, but Trump's drop off of deportations could be that the wall discouraged many migrants from trying to cross.

2. Yes ICE deports from the interior. Read this link

3. The NG from other states are sealing the border with razor-wire like TX is doing.
I also think they turn over migrants to the state to be deported. Not a joke. Its called sealing the border.

1. I'm not sure, but Trump's drop off of deportations could be that the wall discouraged many migrants from trying to cross.

2. Yes ICE deports from the interior. Read this link

3. The NG from other states are sealing the border with razor-wire like TX is doing.
I also think they turn over migrants to the state to be deported. Not a joke. Its called sealing the border.

I don't think you understood what I told you earlier. Nothing stops illegals from coming here. No wall, no nothing. Also, you might find these two website informative on the matter.

🌐

Nolo
nolo.com › legal-encyclopedia › if-someone-tips-ice-off-i-m-illegally-the-us-will-i-deported.html

If Someone Tips ICE Off That I'm Illegally in the U.S., Will I Be Deported?

🌐

Center for Immigration Studies
cis.org › home › andrew r. arthur

Sanctuary for Illegal Alien Drunk Drivers?

https://cis.org/Arthur/Sanctuary-Illegal-Alien-Drunk-Drivers
Also, I think it was you who somewhere mentioned Biden being responsible for the release of around 10,000,000 illegals into the U.S. I looked it up. The actual number is 2,020,522. (That are known of)

I don't think you understood what I told you earlier. Nothing stops illegals from coming here. No wall, no nothing. Also, you might find these two website informative on the matter.

Also, I think it was you who somewhere mentioned Biden being responsible for the release of around 10,000,000 illegals into the U.S. I looked it up. The actual number is 2,020,522. (That are known of)
1. True illegals can try to sneak into the US. But with Biden, he puts them on buses and planes and sends them all over the US. The wall and barbed wire makes it tougher to sneak in. Look how TX sealed their border. No one is getting thru now.

2. There are many numbers to choose from. Here is a good one.

Since President Biden took office, there have been 7.5 million encounters nationwide and 6.2 million encounters at the Southwest border, in addition to 1.7 million known gotaways.

So 7.5m + 1.7m = 9.2m From when Biden took office thru 10.2023.
So add another 900,000 for Nov/Dec/Jan and you get to 10.1m

Who knows how many will sneak in between now and December?

1. True illegals can try to sneak into the US. But with Biden, he puts them on buses and planes and sends them all over the US. The wall and barbed wire makes it tougher to sneak in. Look how TX sealed their border. No one is getting thru now.

2. There are many numbers to choose from. Here is a good one.

Since President Biden took office, there have been 7.5 million encounters nationwide and 6.2 million encounters at the Southwest border, in addition to 1.7 million known gotaways.

So 7.5m + 1.7m = 9.2m From when Biden took office thru 10.2023.
So add another 900,000 for Nov/Dec/Jan and you get to 10.1m

Who knows how many will sneak in between now and December?

"True illegals?" Is there any such thing as an untrue illegal? As for sending illegals all over the U.S., from what I have seen on the news lately, it is republicans doing most of that. To "sanctuary cities." When they could have just as easily been flown to mexico or wherever else they came from. As for what you posted, it said that there have been 7.5 million ENCOUNTERS nationwide. There are plenty of illegals already here to "encounter." That's a far cry from encountering them coming across the border. As for the number I told you about, here is the website I got it from. And it wasn't 10 million. You can either agree or disagree with it.

🌐

Center for Immigration Studies
cis.org › Arthur › Bidens-Released-Least-2020522-Southwest-Border-Migrants

Biden’s Released at Least 2,020,522 Southwest Border Migrants

"True illegals?" Is there any such thing as an untrue illegal? As for sending illegals all over the U.S., from what I have seen on the news lately, it is republicans doing most of that. To "sanctuary cities." When they could have just as easily been flown to mexico or wherever else they came from. As for what you posted, it said that there have been 7.5 million ENCOUNTERS nationwide. There are plenty of illegals already here to "encounter." That's a far cry from encountering them coming across the border. As for the number I told you about, here is the website I got it from. And it wasn't 10 million. You can either agree or disagree with it.
1. Rephrasing: It's true that illegals can try to sneak into the US. There is no controlling that.

2. What happens after CBP encounters them is the difference. Trump sent them to Mexico. Biden sends them into the US.

3. Don't try to tap dance around the open borders. CBP encounters are at the border. ICE manages the deportations from the interior.
CBP caught 7.5m at the border, and missed 1.7m got-aways.

4. I disagree with 2.2m. It's old. From April of 2023. Homeland is obviously more accurate. Biden let 300,000 in just this past January. Multiply that by 12 months and you get 3.6m a year. 10m for Biden looks right.

Biden administration confirms record 300K encounters at border​

1. Rephrasing: It's true that illegals can try to sneak into the US. There is no controlling that.

2. What happens after CBP encounters them is the difference. Trump sent them to Mexico. Biden sends them into the US.

3. Don't try to tap dance around the open borders. CBP encounters are at the border. ICE manages the deportations from the interior.
CBP caught 7.5m at the border, and missed 1.7m got-aways.

4. I disagree with 2.2m. It's old. From April of 2023. Homeland is obviously more accurate. Biden let 300,000 in just this past January. Multiply that by 12 months and you get 3.6m a year. 10m for Biden looks right.

Biden administration confirms record 300K encounters at border​

1. Trying to sneak in doesn't count. Either they do get in or they don't. Also, there is a controlling of the border. Do what they do on the border between India and Pakistan. Or between North and South Korea. Have the border be a no mans land with landmines and orders to the guards to shoot anybody seen in it. I will show you a picture of the border between India and Pakistan as seen from space.

india-pakistan1.jpg

2. So right now the republican governors are basically doing the same thing as Biden. What a difference!

3. For whatever its worth, here's another website for you.
🌐

NBC News
nbcnews.com › politics › immigration › migrant-border-crossings-fiscal-year-2022-topped-276-million-breaking-rcna53517

Migrant border crossings in fiscal year 2022 topped 2.76 million, breaking previous record

As for how many got away, who can know that. Some time ago I checked out a website about somebody who used to be a high ranking official working for homeland security. He said, "Our government has no idea of how many illegals are getting through." Or words to that effect. The only thing the government can do is look at how many illegals they catch and from there try to guess how many they didn't catch.

4. Maybe this website might interest you.

🌐

Wral
wral.com › story › fact-check-have-8-million-migrants-come-to-the-u-s-under-biden › 21233975

Fact check: Have '8 million' migrants come to the U.S. under Biden?

Or maybe you would like this website better.

🌐

Prnewswire
prnewswire.com › news-releases › fair-analysis-5-5-million-illegal-aliens-have-crossed-our-borders-since-biden-took-officehow-is-secretary-mayorkas-still-employed-301658734.html

FAIR Analysis: 5.5 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since Biden Took Office--How is Secretary Mayorkas Still Employed?

1. Trying to sneak in doesn't count. Either they do get in or they don't. Also, there is a controlling of the border. Do what they do on the border between India and Pakistan. Or between North and South Korea. Have the border be a no mans land with landmines and orders to the guards to shoot anybody seen in it. I will show you a picture of the border between India and Pakistan as seen from space.

2. So right now the republican governors are basically doing the same thing as Biden. What a difference!

3. For whatever its worth, here's another website for you. (NBC 2.76 crossers in 2022)

As for how many got away, who can know that. Some time ago I checked out a website about somebody who used to be a high ranking official working for homeland security. He said, "Our government has no idea of how many illegals are getting through." Or words to that effect. The only thing the government can do is look at how many illegals they catch and from there try to guess how many they didn't catch.

4. Maybe this website might interest you. (this is the site I used to copy/paste until I saw Homeland)

Or maybe you would like this website better. (5.5m crossers thru 2022)
1. Trump's wall will do quite nicely when the word get out that no gets into the US illegally.

2. What are republican governors doing? They are sending national Guard troops down to help seal the border.

3. Thanks for that NBC site. It confirms 2.76m crossers in just 2022

4. That site quoting Nikki Haley is the site I used to use until I found the Homeland site with certified numbers.

I'm old, I forget. Are we arguing about anything? Doesn't look like it.

That is some really twisted shit - especially the parts about Biden! What's wrong with you?
Even though you still have me on ignore….the difference between you and this poster is that at least this poster admits their feelings. You know you feel the exact same way about Trump, you just won’t say it out loud.

1. Trump's wall will do quite nicely when the word get out that no gets into the US illegally.

2. What are republican governors doing? They are sending national Guard troops down to help seal the border.

3. Thanks for that NBC site. It confirms 2.76m crossers in just 2022

4. That site quoting Nikki Haley is the site I used to use until I found the Homeland site with certified numbers.

I'm old, I forget. Are we arguing about anything? Doesn't look like it.

Yeah. We were arguing about your claim that Biden released 10 million illegals into the U.S. But neither Trump or Biden are worth a fuck on that matter. Biden just happens to be worse in that regard. Though the whole topic is bullshit anyway. What the discussion should be, if it were allowed to be discussed, is what (if any) form of execution should be used on illegals. Because death is all that will stop them. Also, this isn't even the right thread for such a discussion. The immigration section would be. Want to have some fun? I couldn't get away with it. But maybe you could. Go to the immigration section and start a thread saying, "Want To End Illegal Immigration?" In it, say, "Using one of these devices to send them back across the border with would do the trick. Which one would you prefer." Then show these two pictures for then to choose from as devices to use to deport them back across the border with.

catapult.jpg

illegal alien deporter.jpg

Forum List

Back