Joe Biden Reveals What World Leaders Are Telling Him About trump

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

President Biden recently revealed that multiple world leaders have expressed to him their fear of trump returning to the White House.

ā€œā€˜Iā€™ve been doing foreign policy for a long, long time,ā€™ Biden told the congregation at Brookland Baptist Church in Columbia, South Carolina, over the weekend.ā€

ā€œā€˜I know every one of those heads of state, and Iā€™ve known them for a while. And every meeting I go to internationally, as theyā€™re walking out, this is the Godā€™s truth [ā€¦] virtually every one of them pull me aside and says, ā€˜Youā€™ve got to win. We canā€™t let that happen again. You canā€™t let that happen again. You canā€™t let that happen again.ā€™ā€

Given trumpā€™s negative effect on the foreign billionairesā€™ profits during his first stint in the White House, the economic threat he poses if elected again is disastrous. Understanding the power these foreign billionaires wield, it will be surprising if a consortium of these European oligarchs donā€™t establish an assassin squad to put an abrupt end to trumpā€™s third presidential campaign. As Election Day 2024 approaches, trumpā€™s Secret Service bodyguards must become increasingly alert.

Like U.S. billionaires, the foreign oligarchs must guard their wealth carefully, and trumpā€™s constant Nazi-speak has long been heard outside the United States. His hate-speech has not been ā€œnormalizedā€ by the foreign press the way it has by most U.S. news outlets. Coupled with late-night comicsā€™ monologues on U.S. television, which tend to make trump appear as a harmless buffoon, the sanitized news reports of trump heard by Americans belie his true malevolence and corruption.

410033109_849249983913669_3774801379339417494_n.jpg

it will be surprising if a consortium of these European oligarchs donā€™t establish an assassin squad to put an abrupt end to trumpā€™s third presidential campaign. As Election Day 2024 approaches, trumpā€™s Secret Service bodyguards must become increasingly alert.

It's much more likely that the threat to Trump's life will come from a secret service agent who acts on behalf of his country. Either that or some patriot from within.

President Biden recently revealed that multiple world leaders have expressed to him their fear of trump returning to the White House.

ā€œā€˜Iā€™ve been doing foreign policy for a long, long time,ā€™ Biden told the congregation at Brookland Baptist Church in Columbia, South Carolina, over the weekend.ā€

ā€œā€˜I know every one of those heads of state, and Iā€™ve known them for a while. And every meeting I go to internationally, as theyā€™re walking out, this is the Godā€™s truth [ā€¦] virtually every one of them pull me aside and says, ā€˜Youā€™ve got to win. We canā€™t let that happen again. You canā€™t let that happen again. You canā€™t let that happen again.ā€™ā€

Given trumpā€™s negative effect on the foreign billionairesā€™ profits during his first stint in the White House, the economic threat he poses if elected again is disastrous. Understanding the power these foreign billionaires wield, it will be surprising if a consortium of these European oligarchs donā€™t establish an assassin squad to put an abrupt end to trumpā€™s third presidential campaign. As Election Day 2024 approaches, trumpā€™s Secret Service bodyguards must become increasingly alert.

Like U.S. billionaires, the foreign oligarchs must guard their wealth carefully, and trumpā€™s constant Nazi-speak has long been heard outside the United States. His hate-speech has not been ā€œnormalizedā€ by the foreign press the way it has by most U.S. news outlets. Coupled with late-night comicsā€™ monologues on U.S. television, which tend to make trump appear as a harmless buffoon, the sanitized news reports of trump heard by Americans belie his true malevolence and corruption.

View attachment 895899

Whenever Braindead *Joe speaks, everything that comes after ā€œthe gods honest truthā€ or ā€œlisten folksā€ is one hundred percent bullshit.

View attachment 895899

This should be made into a pro-Trump ad.

I refuse to accept anything from the Huffington Post as being credible. Same goes for the OP.
No, I read the article, I believe it.

Joe was basically saying, world leaders were afraid of Trump. He would not cooperate with the globalist agenda, he would not let the global oligarchs walk all over the sovereignty of American citizenry.

"Trump ā€œrepresents uncertaintyā€ and ā€œwe donā€™t know exactly what he is going to do,ā€ Trudeau said, adding Canada ā€œmade it through the challenges represented by the Trump administration seven years ago, for four years, where we put forward the fact that Canada and the U.S. do best when we do it together.ā€

Look at the way Trudeau has been an authoritarian dick wad in Canada? If Trump scares him? GOOD.

. . . and if that is the way they all feel?

iu

View attachment 895899

Foreign leaders who have pulled me aside have all endorsed Cornel West. They say to me, "Mr. Dekster, no matter what, you have to make sure Dr. West wins." They then go on to say, "If that Biden returns to the White House, that means there will be a President Harris soon and we can't stand that cackling witch."

No, I read the article, I believe it.

Joe was basically saying, world leaders were afraid of Trump. He would not cooperate with the globalist agenda, he would not let the global oligarchs walk all over the sovereignty of American citizenry.

"Trump ā€œrepresents uncertaintyā€ and ā€œwe donā€™t know exactly what he is going to do,ā€ Trudeau said, adding Canada ā€œmade it through the challenges represented by the Trump administration seven years ago, for four years, where we put forward the fact that Canada and the U.S. do best when we do it together.ā€

Look at the way Trudeau has been an authoritarian dick wad in Canada? If Trump scares him? GOOD.

. . . and if that is the way they all feel?

iu
So you're backing the son of Fidel fucking Castro, the tyrant of Canada and deleting my posts, huh?
Wow! :oops:
I might have that wrong.. 'Splain to me, pls.
OP is crap, IMO.

As if Joe Biden could remember what world leaders told him about anybody..including Trump. :cuckoo:

That's something that's simply not happening at this point in time.

As if the OP is true in any kind of way whatsoever!

Hell no it's not! It's lies! And deserves to be mocked and ridiculed to the utmost of human ability.

Last edited:
There is no doubt that our Allies are very worried about a second Trump term. Trump has absolutely no respect for our alliances. They know Trump will tear these treaties up. Our adversaries are routing for a Trump presidency. Why wouldnā€™t they? Putin would gain Ukraine; China would most likely get free rein to do what it wants in Taiwan; Kim Jung Un gets a friend in the White House who will suck up to him. Above all our adversaries get a leader in Trump who will rip asunder not only our alliances, but the Country as well. Our Allies are right to be afraid.

Last edited:

View attachment 895899

Have you noticed that every time Joe says "God's truth!" he tells a lie? It's like he can't help himself. When it's time to tell a whopper...and god knows Joe tells a lot of them...it's either "God's truth" or "I'm not kidding"!

What? We don't have the best growth and strongest economy in the world?
We are also the greatest producer of oil. You don't like that? That's "tanking"?
Gee, little buddy...if our economy is so strong and we're producing so much oil...why hasn't Joe Biden put back all of the oil he took out of the Strategic Oil Reserve?

View attachment 895899

LOL. Biden can't even remember if his wife put his depends on this morning and you're telling me he remembers what world leaders say about Trump? But, it is no secret that NATO countries hate Trump for wanting them to pay their fair share for their own defense.

There is no doubt that our Allies are very worried about a second Trump term. Trump has absolutely no respect for our alliances. They know Trump will tear these treaties up. Our adversaries are routing for a Trump presidency. Why wouldnā€™t they? Putin would gain Ukraine; China would most likely get free rein to do what it wants in Taiwan; Kim Jung Un gets a friend in the White House who will suck up to him. Above all our adversaries get a leader in Trump who will rip asunder not only our alliances, but the Country as well. Our Allies are right to be afraid.

Well, that was all lies.

Forum List

Back