A Trump Thread.

brainsee

Jan 25, 2024
Do you support Trump? Are you tired of people calling you a Trumptard, a Trumpanzee, somebody who takes a number 2 in the bathroom and calls it taking a Trump? Which that you need Trumpwipe paper to clean off? The answer is simple. Stop supporting Trump!

For example, Trump had a sister who died recently who used to be a judge. She herself said that Trump wasn't to be trusted and that he had no moral standards. (Or words to that effect) And with her, Trump at least had some family loyalty working in his favor. Does anybody here who is a Trump supporter really think that they can be a better judge of Trump's character than his own sister? Who actually used to be a judge?!

Also, Trump tried to organize a revolt against our election process. He decided that the election was rigged long before it even took place. And made nothing but false claims about it ever since. Trump lost by over 7 million popular votes. You can't fake that. Also, Trump supports Putin. That's bad enough. Another point is that Trump lied about the seriousness of the coronavirus. I myself saw him admit to it on TV. It is just the sort of thing I would expect from a republican. "Keep the economy strong. It doesn't matter how many die." Also, Trump likes to make a big stink about illegal immigration. But even that is a lie. In Obama's first 3 years in office, around 1,800,000 illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 were. And what ever happened to his campaign promise to deport 11 million illegals if elected.

Then, as things are now, Trump is trying to kill any bipartisan illegal immigration bill. Because if the illegal problem is taken care of to a good enough extant, he wouldn't have an issue to campaign on! Though in that regard, Biden is far from a winner either. As far as I'm concerned, he is a treasonous scumbag. I saw him giving a speech to a latino group where he said his advice to them was to swarm the border! But if your country doesn't have a border, it isn't a country. Also, the reason why the heroic Ukrainians aren't getting more funding in their justified defense against Russia is because Biden thinks that letting illegals into this country is more important! I would like to say what I would like to see happen to Biden. But that would likely only get me banned.

Do you support Trump? Are you tired of people calling you a Trumptard, a Trumpanzee, somebody who takes a number 2 in the bathroom and calls it taking a Trump? Which that you need Trumpwipe paper to clean off? The answer is simple. Stop supporting Trump!

For example, Trump had a sister who died recently who used to be a judge. She herself said that Trump wasn't to be trusted and that he had no moral standards. (Or words to that effect) And with her, Trump at least had some family loyalty working in his favor. Does anybody here who is a Trump supporter really think that they can be a better judge of Trump's character than his own sister? Who actually used to be a judge?!

Also, Trump tried to organize a revolt against our election process. He decided that the election was rigged long before it even took place. And made nothing but false claims about it ever since. Trump lost by over 7 million popular votes. You can't fake that. Also, Trump supports Putin. That's bad enough. Another point is that Trump lied about the seriousness of the coronavirus. I myself saw him admit to it on TV. It is just the sort of thing I would expect from a republican. "Keep the economy strong. It doesn't matter how many die." Also, Trump likes to make a big stink about illegal immigration. But even that is a lie. In Obama's first 3 years in office, around 1,800,000 illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 were. And what ever happened to his campaign promise to deport 11 million illegals if elected.

Then, as things are now, Trump is trying to kill any bipartisan illegal immigration bill. Because if the illegal problem is taken care of to a good enough extant, he wouldn't have an issue to campaign on! Though in that regard, Biden is far from a winner either. As far as I'm concerned, he is a treasonous scumbag. I saw him giving a speech to a latino group where he said his advice to them was to swarm the border! But if your country doesn't have a border, it isn't a country. Also, the reason why the heroic Ukrainians aren't getting more funding in their justified defense against Russia is because Biden thinks that letting illegals into this country is more important! I would like to say what I would like to see happen to Biden. But that would likely only get me banned.
:popcorn: Epic.

R.44999bfecb02babe582e8058248102cd

ADULTS evaluate "leaders," whether you are talking about corporate, organizational, government ,and even at times religious, on the basis of their performance, not so much on their personalities or personal flaws.

The worst manager I ever worked for was a wonderful human being. He was intelligent (brilliant in his field), compassionate, articulate in four languages, insightful, and thoroughly honest. But he was a terrible manager. He could not handle any kind of personal confrontation, so he was abused constantly by his "direct reports." He had no plans for the future of the organization, and had no ability to evaluate problems, which were massive. One of the best managers I ever worked for was a colossal ass-hole. He would scream, berate people in front of their peers, often THROW THINGS during meetings, and fire people on the spot for certain kinds of transgressions. But he took a $20million company and turned it into a billion dollar company in about 6-8 years, being profitable every single quarter. The owners loved him, and that's all that counts.

I personally think that the PERSONAL criticisms of Donald Trump are mostly bullshit, although he can be an extremely irritating person. I think that people hate his POLICIES but they can't logically rebut his POLICIES, so they attack him personally. On this very board, people repeat preposterous lies about Trump, such as that he grabs women by their private parts, that he loves dictators and autocrats, that he is a "white supremacist" (although I've never actually seen that defined coherently), and so on.

But as a President, I LOVED HIM. He was the only President in the past 50 years who even wanted to seal our border to foreign nationals who could never enter the country legally. He was the only President who "got" the power of the Deep State and how harmful it is. He was the only President in memory who seemed to understand what gainful employment in the private sector is. He was the only President who understood how harmful Federal regulations are, and how they facilitated the takeover of government by faceless, Leftist bureaucrats. He understands the basics of the Constitution, and brought us judges and justices who will be governed by it.

And frankly, Trump doesn't have to be a superstar to be a dramatically better choice of President than Biden, K.Harris, or anyone else that is even on the horizon. Just as the Democrats did a few years ago, I would vote for an empty suit with an 'R' on the back before I would vote for any of today's Democrat "worthies."

Are you my brain on drugs or something?

Are you my brain on drugs or something?
Wow, is it yesterday already?

It's raining cats and dogs here.

I hope the druggies thought ahead and copped before the deluge.

Otherwise they have to go traipsing out in the rain.

Trump is trying to stop Biden's illegals from attacking NYC police officers and kicking them in the head.

He had plenty of chance to do that when he was in office. It didn't happen, did it. He complained about congress holding him up. Which is bullshit. President Eisenhower did it with his "Operation Wetback." Because he had the authority. So did Trump. I have heard of an old saying that goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Why do you want Trump elected to fool you twice. Though I wouldn't vote for Biden either. Maybe you should do what I do and just go with the Green Party ticket.

You type a lot of shit. Your lies won't stand up on this forum newbie.
Trump had to fight tooth and nail for that wall that the CBP loves.
Biden is a threat to national security. Russians, Chinese, Iranians, are sending in thousands of operatives, even hundreds on the "terror watch list". Biden is a disgrace, he let in 10,000,00 illegals. Google it.

1706837075532.png

You type a lot of shit. Your lies won't stand up on this forum newbie.
Trump had to fight tooth and nail for that wall that the CBP loves.
Biden is a threat to national security. Russians, Chinese, Iranians, are sending in thousands of operatives, even hundreds on the "terror watch list". Biden is a disgrace, he let in 10,000,00 illegals. Google it.

View attachment 896446

Your graph is wrong. You might also want to check out post #11. Also, check out this website.

🌐

House
docs.house.gov › meetings › GO › GO00 › 20200109 › 110349 › HHRG-116-GO00-20200109-SD007.pdf pdf

Deportations lower under Trump administration than Obama

Your graph is wrong. You might also want to check out post #11. Also, check out this website.
1. Why do you think my graph is wrong? I provided the fucking link.

2. You type stuff in post 11 not fact based, its "opinion".

3. From your linked website, written late 2019, so Trump's deportations were roughly the same as Obama.
"While the Obama administration deported 1.18 million people in his first three
years, the number of deportations has been a little under 800,000 so far under
Trump, according to the Post."

4. You are missing the most important fact. Trump and CBP kept illegals who cross illegally from staying in the US. Biden uses "catch and release". Trump used catch and "remain in Mexico". Biden let 10,000,000 illegals into the US, including terrorists.

1. Why do you think my graph is wrong? I provided the fucking link.

2. You type stuff in post 11 not fact based, its "opinion".

3. From your linked website, written late 2019, so Trump's deportations were roughly the same as Obama.
"While the Obama administration deported 1.18 million people in his first three
years, the number of deportations has been a little under 800,000 so far under
Trump, according to the Post."

4. You are missing the most important fact. Trump and CBP kept illegals who cross illegally from staying in the US. Biden uses "catch and release". Trump used catch and "remain in Mexico". Biden let 10,000,000 illegals into the US, including terrorists.

Well I provided a link too. What makes yours right and mine wrong. Next, "opinion?" Look it up yourself. Eisenhower and "Operation Wetback." Also, from what I have seen, LaRaza gave Obama the moniker of "Deporter and Chief." I've never heard of them calling Trump that. You also speak about Biden. You must have read my thread. I didn't have very nice things to say about him either.

Well I provided a link too. What makes yours right and mine wrong. Next, "opinion?" Look it up yourself. Eisenhower and "Operation Wetback." Also, from what I have seen, LaRaza gave Obama the moniker of "Deporter and Chief." I've never heard of them calling Trump that. You also speak about Biden. You must have read my thread. I didn't have very nice things to say about him either.
1. You said my graph was wrong without proving why. That's called bullshit.
2. You are missing the most important fact. Trump and CBP kept illegals who cross illegally from staying in the US. Biden uses "catch and release". Trump used catch and "remain in Mexico". Biden let 10,000,000 illegals into the US, including terrorists.

This debate is about Trump v Biden. Don't throw shit at the wall hoping it sticks.

1. You said my graph was wrong without proving why. That's called bullshit.
2. You are missing the most important fact. Trump and CBP kept illegals who cross illegally from staying in the US. Biden uses "catch and release". Trump used catch and "remain in Mexico". Biden let 10,000,000 illegals into the US, including terrorists.

This debate is about Trump v Biden. Don't throw shit at the wall hoping it sticks.

1. I said your graph wrong. That includes the website it came from. To counter what your graph showed, I posted a link to another website in post #15. It proved your graph to be wrong. That's not bullshit.

2. Don't you get it yet? Its ALL bullshit. Either from Trump or Biden. If illegals want to come in, it doesn't matter if they are being "detained" in mexico or released into the U.S. They will still get in. Neither will catching them and sending them back work. There was one illegal who shot and killed a White woman in a park in San Francisco. He had already been deported 5 times. The only way to stop them is a shoot to kill policy at the border. Then, deport all the latinos in the U.S. Legal or not. Because chances are they only became legal just because they were born "anchor babies" in the U.S. The only question is, to protect American Sovereignty, are you willing to go that far.

1. I said your graph wrong. That includes the website it came from. To counter what your graph showed, I posted a link to another website in post #15. It proved your graph to be wrong. That's not bullshit.

2. Don't you get it yet? Its ALL bullshit. Either from Trump or Biden. If illegals want to come in, it doesn't matter if they are being "detained" in mexico or released into the U.S. They will still get in. Neither will catching them and sending them back work. There was one illegal who shot and killed a White woman in a park in San Francisco. He had already been deported 5 times. The only way to stop them is a shoot to kill policy at the border. Then, deport all the latinos in the U.S. Legal or not. Because chances are they only became legal just because they were born "anchor babies" in the U.S. The only question is, to protect American Sovereignty, are you willing to go that far.
1. Your #15 post had no graph, it was about Obama deportations vs Trump deportations.
Totally irrelevant to this discussion about Biden's "open borders", total bullshit.

2. Wrong. TX is showing what a closed border looks like. We don't need a shoot to kill policy.
A Trump mass deportation policy will do quite nicely.

Forum List

Back