A true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
A patriot fights to defend their country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. They fight for the values their country says it upholds. A patriot does not just blindly agree to anything a president says without question. Sometimes a patriot must fight the powers that be. They do not fight imaginary things, they do not fight in order to divide. They are not demagogues.

Having said that, let us look and honor a true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Ex-Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch tells lawmakers Trump 'pressured' State Department to remove her

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, said the State Department removed her from the diplomatic post earlier this year after being pressured by President Donald Trump, according to her opening statement in a closed-door hearing on Capitol Hill with lawmakers Friday.

In her remarks, Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

The State Department official "added that there had been a concerted campaign against me, and that the department had been under pressure from the president to remove me since the Summer of 2018," according to her statement. "He also said that I had done nothing wrong and that this was not like other situations where he had recalled ambassadors for cause. I departed Ukraine for good this past May."

Ex-Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch tells lawmakers Trump 'pressured' State Department to remove her

Do you Bolshevik/Democrat Dumbasses realize that:

Ambassadors of the United States are persons nominated as ambassadors by the President to serve as United States diplomats to individual nations of the world, to international organizations, and as ambassadors-at-large. ... Ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President", meaning they can be dismissed at any time.

Do you Bolshevik/Democrat Dumbasses realize that:

Ambassadors of the United States are persons nominated as ambassadors by the President to serve as United States diplomats to individual nations of the world, to international organizations, and as ambassadors-at-large. ... Ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President", meaning they can be dismissed at any time.
He thought he had an opportunity to impeach MAGA-Man

A patriot fights to defend their country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. They fight for the values their country says it upholds. A patriot does not just blindly agree to anything a president says without question. Sometimes a patriot must fight the powers that be. They do not fight imaginary things, they do not fight in order to divide. They are not demagogues.

Having said that, let us look and honor a true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, said the State Department removed her from the diplomatic post earlier this year after being pressured by President Donald Trump, according to her opening statement in a closed-door hearing on Capitol Hill with lawmakers Friday.

In her remarks, Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

The State Department official "added that there had been a concerted campaign against me, and that the department had been under pressure from the president to remove me since the Summer of 2018," according to her statement. "He also said that I had done nothing wrong and that this was not like other situations where he had recalled ambassadors for cause. I departed Ukraine for good this past May."

I doubt if she was important enough to have a "concerted effort against her-only Trump has that. I have asked companies to remove salesmen from my account when I thought they were unfit-it is done in business all the time-the whole thing is no big deal, and she sounds like she has sour grapes.

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Just another disgruntled partisan Trump hating employee.

Loyalty to the country means nothing in the Trump world. Blind loyalty to Trump is the only thing that counts, even if it means betraying the country and duty.

Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

AFTER...Yovanovitch stated to a visitor at the US Embassy in Republic of Ukraine that there is no need to worry about President of USA,Donald J. Trump as he will be impeached before the end of his first term.

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

She serves at the pleasure of the President. Was she dating Hunter Biden?

Loyalty to the country means nothing in the Trump world. Blind loyalty to Trump is the only thing that counts, even if it means betraying the country and duty.

Money laundering and extortion is how democrats show love of Country

Badmouthing the President while working for the government doesn't equate to Patriot you libtarded loon.

The President isn’t the United States. Badmouthing a criminal is always patriotic. Donald Trump is a lying criminal who replaced Yovanovitch because she isn’t corrupt.

The only people who can successfully work for criminals, are other criminals.

This is just the tip of the corruption iceberg this so called patriot ambassador was tangled up in...

- Pete Sessions (R-Tex.) wrote to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to say that Yovanovitch “reportedly demonstrated clear anti-Trump bias.”

- the Hill’s John Solomon published an interview with Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, who alleged that Yovanovitch had given him a “do not prosecute list,” ostensibly to protect Obama-Clinton allies, back in 2016.

- Soon after taking office, (Ukraine General Prosecutor) was summoned to the U.S. Embassy to meet the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch. Lutsenko told Solomon that Yovanovitch handed him “a list of people whom we should not prosecute.” I guess that’s what happens when one tries to investigate an Obama administration/Soros group.

- The implied message to Ukraine’s prosecutors was clear: Don’t target AntAC in the middle of an America presidential election in which Soros was backing Hillary Clinton to succeed another Soros favorite, Barack Obama, Ukrainian officials said. “We ran right into a buzzsaw and we got bloodied,” a senior Ukrainian official told me.

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

I doubt if she was important enough to have a "concerted effort against her-only Trump has that. I have asked companies to remove salesmen from my account when I thought they were unfit-it is done in business all the time-the whole thing is no big deal, and she sounds like she has sour grapes.
Same.

I had a sales rep at one of my suppliers fired for misleading one of my customers. Told the management that if she was still there the following week my business wouldn't be.

And as stated earlier her employment was at the pleasure of potus.

Lol, you're describing yourself in the Obama years. Trump will be YOUR president till 2024. Get over it.

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Same.

I had a sales rep at one of my suppliers fired for misleading one of my customers. Told the management that if she was still there the following week my business wouldn't be.

Feeble excuse.

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Same.

Feeble excuse.
Facts of life

Lol, you're describing yourself in the Obama years. Trump will be YOUR president till 2024. Get over it.
If Trump is our president until 2024 YOU will regret it.

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Same.

Feeble excuse.
Facts of life

Not really. You will learn this fairly soon.

Forum List

Back