A true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

She serves at the pleasure of the President. Was she dating Hunter Biden?

First, she's a lifelong member of the DC Swamp. She threw president Trump under the bus claiming he would be impeached. And she's all tangled up in the Obama administration scheme to skim money out of Ukraine, Hillary, Biden, Biden Junior. The lid has blown off their corruption.

This is just the tip of the corruption iceberg this so called patriot ambassador was tangled up in...

- Pete Sessions (R-Tex.) wrote to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to say that Yovanovitch “reportedly demonstrated clear anti-Trump bias.”

- the Hill’s John Solomon published an interview with Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, who alleged that Yovanovitch had given him a “do not prosecute list,” ostensibly to protect Obama-Clinton allies, back in 2016.

- Soon after taking office, (Ukraine General Prosecutor) was summoned to the U.S. Embassy to meet the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch. Lutsenko told Solomon that Yovanovitch handed him “a list of people whom we should not prosecute.” I guess that’s what happens when one tries to investigate an Obama administration/Soros group.

- The implied message to Ukraine’s prosecutors was clear: Don’t target AntAC in the middle of an America presidential election in which Soros was backing Hillary Clinton to succeed another Soros favorite, Barack Obama, Ukrainian officials said. “We ran right into a buzzsaw and we got bloodied,” a senior Ukrainian official told me.

John Solomon is a known liar. But you will learn this.

This is just the tip of the corruption iceberg this so called patriot ambassador was tangled up in...

- Pete Sessions (R-Tex.) wrote to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to say that Yovanovitch “reportedly demonstrated clear anti-Trump bias.”

- the Hill’s John Solomon published an interview with Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, who alleged that Yovanovitch had given him a “do not prosecute list,” ostensibly to protect Obama-Clinton allies, back in 2016.

- Soon after taking office, (Ukraine General Prosecutor) was summoned to the U.S. Embassy to meet the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch. Lutsenko told Solomon that Yovanovitch handed him “a list of people whom we should not prosecute.” I guess that’s what happens when one tries to investigate an Obama administration/Soros group.

- The implied message to Ukraine’s prosecutors was clear: Don’t target AntAC in the middle of an America presidential election in which Soros was backing Hillary Clinton to succeed another Soros favorite, Barack Obama, Ukrainian officials said. “We ran right into a buzzsaw and we got bloodied,” a senior Ukrainian official told me.

John Solomon is a known liar. But you will learn this.

I utterly destroyed you on this topic, go lick your wounds.

Loyalty to the country means nothing in the Trump world. Blind loyalty to Trump is the only thing that counts, even if it means betraying the country and duty.
Lol, you're describing yourself in the Obama years. Trump will be YOUR president till 2024. Get over it.
If Trump is our president until 2024 YOU will regret it.
No I will rejoice, because he is a president that is working for America. You want us to become a third world shithole. Just look at the cities run by democrats.

A patriot fights to defend their country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. They fight for the values their country says it upholds. A patriot does not just blindly agree to anything a president says without question. Sometimes a patriot must fight the powers that be. They do not fight imaginary things, they do not fight in order to divide. They are not demagogues.

Having said that, let us look and honor a true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Ex-Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch tells lawmakers Trump 'pressured' State Department to remove her

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, said the State Department removed her from the diplomatic post earlier this year after being pressured by President Donald Trump, according to her opening statement in a closed-door hearing on Capitol Hill with lawmakers Friday.

In her remarks, Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

The State Department official "added that there had been a concerted campaign against me, and that the department had been under pressure from the president to remove me since the Summer of 2018," according to her statement. "He also said that I had done nothing wrong and that this was not like other situations where he had recalled ambassadors for cause. I departed Ukraine for good this past May."

Ex-Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch tells lawmakers Trump 'pressured' State Department to remove her
I doubt if she was important enough to have a "concerted effort against her-only Trump has that. I have asked companies to remove salesmen from my account when I thought they were unfit-it is done in business all the time-the whole thing is no big deal, and she sounds like she has sour grapes.
Same.

I had a sales rep at one of my suppliers fired for misleading one of my customers. Told the management that if she was still there the following week my business wouldn't be.

And as stated earlier her employment was at the pleasure of potus.

Feeble excuse.
Facts of life

Not really. You will learn this fairly soon.
Haha

Been in business over 30 years. She wasn't the last one to feel the pain of making dumb decisions.

I also took GREAT PLEASURE in getting a Lexus car salesman fired many years ago. Went in after a long work day to buy a new SUV and the dumbass prejudged me based on my looks. Kept trying to steer me into some old used car.
I left, went to the Dodge dealer, bought a new Durango and drove back to the Lexus dealer. Told the store manager what had just happened and showed him my 50k new SUV. He terminated that asshat on the spot lol

Facts of life

Smart people don't do or say dumb shit ON THE JOB. Just ask Kaperknick if you don't believe me

Do you Bolshevik/Democrat Dumbasses realize that:

Ambassadors of the United States are persons nominated as ambassadors by the President to serve as United States diplomats to individual nations of the world, to international organizations, and as ambassadors-at-large. ... Ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President", meaning they can be dismissed at any time.

Do you fascists not understand that the presidency is not a dictatorship. We all know what ambassadors are and just because they serve at the pleasure of the president doesn't mean her reassignment was justified. Nor does it mean that what she saw was not corrupt.

A patriot fights to defend their country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. They fight for the values their country says it upholds. A patriot does not just blindly agree to anything a president says without question. Sometimes a patriot must fight the powers that be. They do not fight imaginary things, they do not fight in order to divide. They are not demagogues.

Having said that, let us look and honor a true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, said the State Department removed her from the diplomatic post earlier this year after being pressured by President Donald Trump, according to her opening statement in a closed-door hearing on Capitol Hill with lawmakers Friday.

In her remarks, Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

The State Department official "added that there had been a concerted campaign against me, and that the department had been under pressure from the president to remove me since the Summer of 2018," according to her statement. "He also said that I had done nothing wrong and that this was not like other situations where he had recalled ambassadors for cause. I departed Ukraine for good this past May."

Sounds like another sherlie temple in a cushion job as ambassador.

Haha

Been in business over 30 years. She wasn't the last one to feel the pain of making dumb decisions.

I also took GREAT PLEASURE in getting a Lexus car salesman fired many years ago. Went in after a long work day to buy a new SUV and the dumbass prejudged me based on my looks. Kept trying to steer me into some old used car.
I left, went to the Dodge dealer, bought a new Durango and drove back to the Lexus dealer. Told the store manager what had just happened and showed him my 50k new SUV. He terminated that asshat on the spot lol

Facts of life

Smart people don't do or say dumb shit ON THE JOB. Just ask Kaperknick if you don't believe me

Shit someone didn't want to give an ex-con a $50,000 car... I can't imagine why that would be.

Badmouthing the President while working for the government doesn't equate to Patriot you libtarded loon.

The President isn’t the United States. Badmouthing a criminal is always patriotic. Donald Trump is a lying criminal who replaced Yovanovitch because she isn’t corrupt.

The only people who can successfully work for criminals, are other criminals.
You do realize you're insane dont you? You leftist are so easily manipulated by hate

AFTER...Yovanovitch stated to a visitor at the US Embassy in Republic of Ukraine that there is no need to worry about President of USA,Donald J. Trump as he will be impeached before the end of his first term.

Looks like she called that one about right, since Trump is being impeached.

Are you talking about Donald "has no path to the White House" Trump?

Loyalty to the country means nothing in the Trump world. Blind loyalty to Trump is the only thing that counts, even if it means betraying the country and duty.
Lol, you're describing yourself in the Obama years. Trump will be YOUR president till 2024. Get over it.
If Trump is our president until 2024 YOU will regret it.
No I will rejoice, because he is a president that is working for America. You want us to become a third world shithole. Just look at the cities run by democrats.
You will regret it. He is not working for America. And you need to stop talking stupid. Entire states are shitholes because of republicans. The poorest states in our country are controlled by republicans. We damn near went under as a country due to republican policies. A second Trump term insures economic problems and issues of national and international security for this country. Whites first is not a policy that is feasible or sustainable when whites are 5 percent of the worlds population.

Haha

Facts of life

Shit someone didn't want to give an ex-con a $50,000 car... I can't imagine why that would be.
He had no clue about my past. We dont wear a Scarlet Letter ya moron.

He saw a dirty young man and made a flash judgment. That judgment cost the dealership 60k and him a job.

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Shirley Temple Black (RIP) was an accomplished ambassador who was first appointed by Gerald Ford and then was the first woman assigned as ambassador to Czechoslovakia by George Bush because she had done such an incredible job in Ghana.

Contrast that with big donors to Trump's campaign getting ambassadorships....

That “Do not prosecute” list was full of misspelled names and was clearly forged.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Shirley Temple Black (RIP) was an accomplished ambassador who was first appointed by Gerald Ford and then was the first woman assigned as ambassador to Czechoslovakia by George Bush because she had done such an incredible job in Ghana.

Contrast that with big donors to Trump's campaign getting ambassadorships....

And how?

They dont do squat

I doubt if she was important enough to have a "concerted effort against her-only Trump has that. I have asked companies to remove salesmen from my account when I thought they were unfit-it is done in business all the time-the whole thing is no big deal, and she sounds like she has sour grapes.
Same.

I had a sales rep at one of my suppliers fired for misleading one of my customers. Told the management that if she was still there the following week my business wouldn't be.

Feeble excuse.
Facts of life

Haha

Facts of life

I built 3 organizations in over 30 years of doing business. I know the facts. And I also know that Trump is a liar and that Pete Sessions allegations were based on second hand hearsay from men who are now sitting in a jail for doing corrupt things pertaining to the Ukraine.

Why don't I ask Jim Irsay or Robert Kraft instead? They both broke the law. Kaepernick didn't.

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Same.

Feeble excuse.
You are outvoted-just another whiney whistleblowing wanna be.

That “Do not prosecute” list was full of misspelled names and was clearly forged.
^^^^foreigner talking about shit she knows nothing about and has no business in.

THAT is foreign interference

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Same.

Feeble excuse.
Facts of life

Learn what? You make poor arguments?

Forum List

Back