A true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Same.

I had a sales rep at one of my suppliers fired for misleading one of my customers. Told the management that if she was still there the following week my business wouldn't be.

And as stated earlier her employment was at the pleasure of potus.

Feeble excuse.
Facts of life

Not really. You will learn this fairly soon.
Haha

Been in business over 30 years. She wasn't the last one to feel the pain of making dumb decisions.

I also took GREAT PLEASURE in getting a Lexus car salesman fired many years ago. Went in after a long work day to buy a new SUV and the dumbass prejudged me based on my looks. Kept trying to steer me into some old used car.
I left, went to the Dodge dealer, bought a new Durango and drove back to the Lexus dealer. Told the store manager what had just happened and showed him my 50k new SUV. He terminated that asshat on the spot lol

Facts of life

Smart people don't do or say dumb shit ON THE JOB. Just ask Kaperknick if you don't believe me

I built 3 organizations in over 30 years of doing business. I know the facts. And I also know that Trump is a liar and that Pete Sessions allegations were based on second hand hearsay from men who are now sitting in a jail for doing corrupt things pertaining to the Ukraine.

Why don't I ask Jim Irsay or Robert Kraft instead? They both broke the law. Kaepernick didn't.
Boy are you off topic-you brought up this whiney woman-what happened to discussing her? The rest of your arguments are just weak-and being in business does not necessarily make you good at it.

She serves at the pleasure of the President. Was she dating Hunter Biden?

First, she's a lifelong member of the DC Swamp. She threw president Trump under the bus claiming he would be impeached. And she's all tangled up in the Obama administration scheme to skim money out of Ukraine, Hillary, Biden, Biden Junior. The lid has blown off their corruption.

She is a brave patriot who has served her country for 40 years. Trump is a criminal who has been disgracing the nation and stealing from the public purse for nearly 3 years.

He needs to be impeached. It was very brave of her to come forward but now the dam is bursting, other patriots are rushing to ensure the American people see how corrupt and evil Trump truly is.

Trump needs to pack up and leave the White House because one way or another, he’s toast. The American public have seem Trump as he truly is for the first time and the picture is far worse than any Democrat ever painted him to be.

Do you Bolshevik/Democrat Dumbasses realize that:

Ambassadors of the United States are persons nominated as ambassadors by the President to serve as United States diplomats to individual nations of the world, to international organizations, and as ambassadors-at-large. ... Ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President", meaning they can be dismissed at any time.

How do you get "Bolshevic"s involved in all of this? Ambassador Yovanovich has stepped forward courageously as an advocate for the United States of America, weeding out back-room corruption in the executive branch. She is a true patriot, and American hero.

Ambassadors of the United States are persons nominated as ambassadors by the President to serve as United States diplomats to individual nations of the world, to international organizations, and as ambassadors-at-large. ... Ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President", meaning they can be dismissed at any time.
As a shitstain obama appointee she would never represent the interests of the United States. She should have been canned on day one.

When somebody accepts a job in government they take an oath to uphold the Constitution. The oath includes following orders from a person chosen by the people to lead the Country regardless of whether it conflicts with their narrow beliefs of how the government should run. A true patriot doesn't blame the President of the United States for her own failure to do her job properly.

As a shitstain obama appointee she would never represent the interests of the United States. She should have been canned on day one.
Yep. These Obama traitors are what we call the Deep State. The People rejected Obama and his disciples need to be weeded out

First, she's a lifelong member of the DC Swamp. She threw president Trump under the bus claiming he would be impeached. And she's all tangled up in the Obama administration scheme to skim money out of Ukraine, Hillary, Biden, Biden Junior. The lid has blown off their corruption.

She is a brave patriot who has served her country for 40 years. Trump is a criminal who has been disgracing the nation and stealing from the public purse for nearly 3 years.

He needs to be impeached. It was very brave of her to come forward but now the dam is bursting, other patriots are rushing to ensure the American people see how corrupt and evil Trump truly is.

Trump needs to pack up and leave the White House because one way or another, he’s toast. The American public have seem Trump as he truly is for the first time and the picture is far worse than any Democrat ever painted him to be.

She's a corrupt swamp rat you idiot. Reports are she did an incompetent job as ambassador to Armenia before this. Stop deflecting and ranting like a lunatic. :cuckoo:

Loyalty to the country means nothing in the Trump world. Blind loyalty to Trump is the only thing that counts, even if it means betraying the country and duty.

Money laundering and extortion is how democrats show love of Country

You just described Donald Trump to a T.

Trump could adopt kids and put them on foreign Boards and you'd say that was OK right?

Ivanka Trump is being investigated for bank fraud in Vancouver. She received 10 personal trade marks as a gift from President Xi on her first trip to China. The Indonesian Resort Don Jr. and Eric are building, received a $500 million loan from China.

These things really happened, and you said nothing. There is absolutely no evidence that Joe Biden did any of the things you are claiming and much evidence that this stuff is all straight off of Dale Smith’s favourite websites. Especially now that the two men who smeared the Ukrainian Ambassador have been arrested for corruption illegal campaign finance violations on a multi-million dollar scale.

Marie Yovanovitch was pushing Ukrainian prosecutors to investigate these men for corruption, while Guliani and Trump were trying to get them named to the Board of the government owned gas company.

Once again, as he did with Hillary Clinton, Trump is accusing Biden of doing the very things that Trump himself is doing.

And he continues to buy into conspiracy theories. Those who wish to manipulate Trump, are busy planting shit like the Biden stories on Breitbart and FOX where Trump will see them and believe them.

But make no mistake, Trump is both morally and legally responsible for his abuses of power regardless of how he came to his decisions. Advisors have tried to counter his beliefs with facts and Trump rejects them utterly. He is ill informed because he chooses to be and that is why he is dangerous.

Loyalty to the country means nothing in the Trump world. Blind loyalty to Trump is the only thing that counts, even if it means betraying the country and duty.

Money laundering and extortion is how democrats show love of Country

You just described Donald Trump to a T.

Trump could adopt kids and put them on foreign Boards and you'd say that was OK right?

Ivanka Trump is being investigated for bank fraud in Vancouver. She received 10 personal trade marks as a gift from President Xi on her first trip to China. The Indonesian Resort Don Jr. and Eric are building, received a $500 million loan from China.

These things really happened, and you said nothing. There is absolutely no evidence that Joe Biden did any of the things you are claiming and much evidence that this stuff is all straight off of Dale Smith’s favourite websites. Especially now that the two men who smeared the Ukrainian Ambassador have been arrested for corruption illegal campaign finance violations on a multi-million dollar scale.

Marie Yovanovitch was pushing Ukrainian prosecutors to investigate these men for corruption, while Guliani and Trump were trying to get them named to the Board of the government owned gas company.

Once again, as he did with Hillary Clinton, Trump is accusing Biden of doing the very things that Trump himself is doing.

And he continues to buy into conspiracy theories. Those who wish to manipulate Trump, are busy planting shit like the Biden stories on Breitbart and FOX where Trump will see them and believe them.

But make no mistake, Trump is both morally and legally responsible for his abuses of power regardless of how he came to his decisions. Advisors have tried to counter his beliefs with facts and Trump rejects them utterly. He is ill informed because he chooses to be and that is why he is dangerous.

SHE HAS A GENUINE BRAND BEFORE HER DADDY JOINED THE DEMOCRAT WAY TO RICHES - POLITICS

You're fucking stupid and dishonest - in equal measure

Biden and many democrats and some Republicans engage in money laundering and you DEFEND the democrats

When Obammy replaced Bush's ambassadors the Left never cried foul

When Bush replaced the impeached rapist Bill Clinton's US Attorney's at the DOJ the dumb liberal bigot also howled then LOL

Didn't seem to bother your ass with Surrender Monkey firings!!! Especially almost 200 senior officers in the military. You political hack know nothing!!!

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years | Investor's
Oct 29, 2013 · Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama ... its own officials but finds it easy to fire military commanders "who have

First, these "patriots" are paid disgruntled workers looking for 15 minutes of fame. Trump has transformed government from a swamp to a lean machine not needing overhead like this screwball-40 years and no accomplishments? Time for her to go. Next, If he needs to be impeached get your "patriots" Pelosi and Schiff to do it. What are they waiting for? Last if there are so many waiting to turn him in, then they can turn him out in 2020.

Second that ^^

Wholeheartedly second that! :thup:

A patriot fights to defend their country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. They fight for the values their country says it upholds. A patriot does not just blindly agree to anything a president says without question. Sometimes a patriot must fight the powers that be. They do not fight imaginary things, they do not fight in order to divide. They are not demagogues.

Having said that, let us look and honor a true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Ex-Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch tells lawmakers Trump 'pressured' State Department to remove her

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, said the State Department removed her from the diplomatic post earlier this year after being pressured by President Donald Trump, according to her opening statement in a closed-door hearing on Capitol Hill with lawmakers Friday.

In her remarks, Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

The State Department official "added that there had been a concerted campaign against me, and that the department had been under pressure from the president to remove me since the Summer of 2018," according to her statement. "He also said that I had done nothing wrong and that this was not like other situations where he had recalled ambassadors for cause. I departed Ukraine for good this past May."

Ex-Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch tells lawmakers Trump 'pressured' State Department to remove her
She got fired because she was involved in quashing the investigation.

Badmouthing the President while working for the government doesn't equate to Patriot you libtarded loon.

The President isn’t the United States. Badmouthing a criminal is always patriotic. Donald Trump is a lying criminal who replaced Yovanovitch because she isn’t corrupt.
^^^
Typical paranoid delusion of a TDS afflicted moron.

A patriot fights to defend their country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. They fight for the values their country says it upholds. A patriot does not just blindly agree to anything a president says without question. Sometimes a patriot must fight the powers that be. They do not fight imaginary things, they do not fight in order to divide. They are not demagogues.

Having said that, let us look and honor a true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, said the State Department removed her from the diplomatic post earlier this year after being pressured by President Donald Trump, according to her opening statement in a closed-door hearing on Capitol Hill with lawmakers Friday.

In her remarks, Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

The State Department official "added that there had been a concerted campaign against me, and that the department had been under pressure from the president to remove me since the Summer of 2018," according to her statement. "He also said that I had done nothing wrong and that this was not like other situations where he had recalled ambassadors for cause. I departed Ukraine for good this past May."

Yes, she is truly a great American patriot.

Didn't seem to bother your ass with Surrender Monkey firings!!! Especially almost 200 senior officers in the military. You political hack know nothing!!!

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years | Investor's
Oct 29, 2013 · Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama ... its own officials but finds it easy to fire military commanders "who have

Find a better source than one rated far right biased that has failed numerous fact checks. Then understand that Obama is not president nor was he involved in trying to get another country to get him dirt on a political opponent.

Last, the only surrender monkey is Trump. If you don't think so, ask the Kurds.

When Obammy replaced Bush's ambassadors the Left never cried foul
False equivalence. The testimony was not about her being replaced it was about what Trump was doing in the Ukraine.

Forum List

Back