A true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Do you Bolshevik/Democrat Dumbasses realize that:

Ambassadors of the United States are persons nominated as ambassadors by the President to serve as United States diplomats to individual nations of the world, to international organizations, and as ambassadors-at-large. ... Ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President", meaning they can be dismissed at any time.
As a shitstain obama appointee she would never represent the interests of the United States. She should have been canned on day one.

She has had a stellar career in the U.S. Foreign Service since 1986:
Marie Yovanovitch - Wikipedia
She has served under presidents of both parties. Of course she is qualified to represent the interests of the United States.
There is too much we don't know, and I no longer trust our media to tell it.

Yes, there is "too much we don't know," and the orange whore is trying his darnest to keep it from us. I trust the established media (not the breitbart and infowars and the like crap), as there has never been any evidence to support the notion that "our media" is untrustworthy. The orange whore and his minions seem to think that the media is somehow obligated to clean up what he does and/or says, even when he says it on camera. It's too late now for him to clean up his act, even if he were smart enough to realize that he should. I think that you are trying to deflect so that the orange whore is not held accountable for his actions, which should result in his removal from office.

Do you Bolshevik/Democrat Dumbasses realize that:

Ambassadors of the United States are persons nominated as ambassadors by the President to serve as United States diplomats to individual nations of the world, to international organizations, and as ambassadors-at-large. ... Ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President", meaning they can be dismissed at any time.
As a shitstain obama appointee she would never represent the interests of the United States. She should have been canned on day one.

She has had a stellar career in the U.S. Foreign Service since 1986:
Marie Yovanovitch - Wikipedia
She has served under presidents of both parties. Of course she is qualified to represent the interests of the United States.
There is too much we don't know, and I no longer trust our media to tell it.

Yes, there is "too much we don't know," and the orange whore is trying his darnest to keep it from us. I trust the established media (not the breitbart and infowars and the like crap), as there has never been any evidence to support the notion that "our media" is untrustworthy. The orange whore and his minions seem to think that the media is somehow obligated to clean up what he does and/or says, even when he says it on camera. It's too late now for him to clean up his act, even if he were smart enough to realize that he should. I think that you are trying to deflect so that the orange whore is not held accountable for his actions, which should result in his removal from office.
If all your posts do is name call Trump, you waste our time. I'll insert Warren-the Indian whore is keeping info(middle class tax hikes). I trust Fox, but not CNN and MSNBC-no evidence Fox is biased. The Indian whore thinks CNN will fix her, but it is too late to clean her up. I think you you try to deflect so she is not accountable for application fraud, for which she should be removed from the senate. THAT'S WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE-PRETTY STUPID ISN'T IT? I think you are smart, but now you have to prove it.

She serves at the pleasure of the President.

LOL....and there's the rub.....
So she goes-but should not be a publicity hound.

Some who has been in the foreign service for decades with honor testifying to the Legislative branch of the federal government concerning matters of which she has inside knowledge that is important to the security of the U.S.A. is not being a "publicity hound." Lots of folks are testifying, if you've noticed.

She serves at the pleasure of the President.

LOL....and there's the rub.....
So she goes-but should not be a publicity hound.

Some who has been in the foreign service for decades with honor testifying to the Legislative branch of the federal government concerning matters of which she has inside knowledge that is important to the security of the U.S.A. is not being a "publicity hound." Lots of folks are testifying, if you've noticed.
Yeah like Comey and McCabe-the "dirty brothers". Longevity means nothing-we want term limits for those with long periods of having "government jobs". And please show me her honor-I don't see any-unless it is getting minutes of fame.

Forum List

Back