A question for those who support abortion.

That scenario wouldn’t even hold up, it’s more like a person on life support, a feeding tube and ventilator, who the doctor is giving an 85% chance of making a full recovery and being a full functioning human being in a matter of months, and “pulling the plug” on that person. And then as that person continued to survive their chances would go up and up, and recovery would essentially be imenent, barring some sort of tragic rare medical complication....and everyone would say in that scenario, no it’s not ok to “pull the plug”.
So it's OK to pull the plug on a fetus that will also be able to live on it's own eventually? Do you even read what you post on here? I suggest you do so. You might look less foolish. Then again, maybe not. You can't fix stupid.
Yea you missed the point I was making, that was bolstering your point further. That it’s worse than “pulling the plug”.
Sorry. Had a brain fart there. It happens more often as I get older. Youth is wasted on the young, BTW. :)

Oh look at the two idiots who can't figure out the intricate workings of the reply button but are going to tell me about biological development.
Oh, look at the forum troll.

88a5844a88046bdb8ccdc9a798cbbaba
Notice how they get eeriely quite when you bring up the patient on life support with an 85% chance of full recovery...

Or also how many of them really just don’t understand biology or pregnancy for that matter.

Two women get pregnant at the same time. At 28 weeks, one woman has a premature birth. She then kills her baby and goes to prison for murder. The other women kills her baby at 28 weeks, while it's still in the womb. No one says anything about it. No charges are filed. Once again, the babies are the same age. Should the woman who had the abortion also be charged with murder?

I require a simple yes or no answer. There are no alternatives. They are both guilty of murder, or neither one is.
Republicans force the woman to have the baby. She has no healthcare. The baby gets sick. She tries to get it to the emergency room but doesn't have the money. She finally gets the baby to the Emergency room but it's too late and the baby dies.

Did the GOP murder that baby, not a fetus, but a born baby when they forced that woman to have that baby she didn't want because she couldn't take care of it and no one would adopt it?

Looking at the facts, it looks as if the GOP killed the baby because after they forced the woman to have the baby, they refused to help her with the baby.

I agree, let's save the baby from single motherhood and public schools. Let's save ourselves from having more leftist voters.

The RWers here are confused about these babies being born to loving homes with two parents and no public schools in 50 mile distance, as if the crazed leftists who pop out babies as if they were excrement could be capable of loving anyone.

Two women get pregnant at the same time. At 28 weeks, one woman has a premature birth. She then kills her baby and goes to prison for murder. The other women kills her baby at 28 weeks, while it's still in the womb. No one says anything about it. No charges are filed. Once again, the babies are the same age. Should the woman who had the abortion also be charged with murder?

I require a simple yes or no answer. There are no alternatives. They are both guilty of murder, or neither one is.

These stupid Moon Bats don't think that killing a child is killing. They think they are are disposing of an inorganic mass or something.

It is either because they are immoral assholes that don't see what is wrong with killing children (like the Nazis) or maybe it is that they have no understanding of biology like they have no understanding of history or economics.

You righties are pro death penalty . So spare us the moral leacture .

Nope.

But the right wing would deny millions and millions of health care if they could, yet they call themselves pro-life. What a fraud
Why the fuck should I have to pay for a bitch to abort her baby because she couldn't keep her legs closed? If she wants to abort, she should have to pay for it.....Fucking worthless tard women, don't realize that liberal men want to fuck their brains out, but if they get prego, then the liberal men want it aborted. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal woman...
Sex is natural. God gave us sex, why do you want to deny what is so natural?
God also gave us marriage. It is man who wants to put the cart before the horse.

Havent you posted this before?
The woman who killed her child murdered it. The one who had an abortion removed a fetus.
When you eat scrambled eggs from a fertilized chicken egg, do you say you are eating scrambled eggs or scrambled chicken?
A fetus isn't a human life? And are we comparing humans to chickens?

Neither is guilty of murder. Abortion should be legal until 144 weeks, minimum.

Nope.

But the right wing would deny millions and millions of health care if they could, yet they call themselves pro-life. What a fraud
Why the fuck should I have to pay for a bitch to abort her baby because she couldn't keep her legs closed? If she wants to abort, she should have to pay for it.....Fucking worthless tard women, don't realize that liberal men want to fuck their brains out, but if they get prego, then the liberal men want it aborted. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal woman...
Are you going around paying for abortions? :eusa_think:
Why yes. When the government gives money to planned parenthood, we all pay for abortions.

Nope.

Why yes. When the government gives money to planned parenthood, we all pay for abortions.
Nah PP provides lots of other services. And it’s written into law that tax dollars can’t pay for abortions. So rest your little head my friend :itsok:

If a person doesn't want to have a baby, don't have sex. If you don't believe in unprotected sex, don't expect me to approve funds to pay for your notions of freedom of choice.

Nope.

Every fucking tax dollar that's ends up at Planned Parenthood.
Silly, tax dollars can't be used to pay for abortions.
If you move the money around correctly, it can

Nope.

Every fucking tax dollar that's ends up at Planned Parenthood.
Silly, tax dollars can't be used to pay for abortions.
If you move the money around correctly, it can

What happened to personal freedom you liberterians whine about so much? I may not like Abortion but it is a women's right to have one.

Yes.

Because one is born
That's no different than saying that shooting an adult in a certain place is not murder. Both babies are at the same stage of development. So why is one murder and the other not murder? There is no difference between the one that was born and the one that was aborted except location.

We all know the answer...disgusting, lowlife Liberals believe one is not a human until they’ve exited the vaginal canal. You know how LefTards are...they love semantics...they use it as a tool to justify their subhuman behavior and ideologies. It’s what they do.
Independency for basic human function is "semantics?"
Wow ok lol
Both the fetus and the one that was born are capable of living outside the womb. Your assertion that one is a person and the other is not defies all logic and common sense. But neither one is your strong point.
A fetus isnt capable until it comes out. Until then, it isnt capable of the most basic human functions. Such as consumption, breathing etc
You can say basic biology defies logic if you want. It makes you look illogical.
Does the fetus have a heartbeat?

We all know the answer...disgusting, lowlife Liberals believe one is not a human until they’ve exited the vaginal canal. You know how LefTards are...they love semantics...they use it as a tool to justify their subhuman behavior and ideologies. It’s what they do.
Independency for basic human function is "semantics?"
Wow ok lol
Both the fetus and the one that was born are capable of living outside the womb. Your assertion that one is a person and the other is not defies all logic and common sense. But neither one is your strong point.
A fetus isnt capable until it comes out. Until then, it isnt capable of the most basic human functions. Such as consumption, breathing etc
You can say basic biology defies logic if you want. It makes you look illogical.
Both babies are capable of existing outside the womb. There's some basic biology for you. Your only defense is that the location determines whether one is alive or not. Ludicrous!
Again, an UNBORN baby is not capable of that. Take the baby out, and it can.
Thats why i said the killing of the born was murder and not the unborn.
I honestly dont see how my opinion is that confusing.
You relate being completely dependent on another life to breath and consume is like a place. That is absurd. That "place" is what keeps it alive. Without it, the unborn will die. Or take it out and then it can be independent completing basic human functions.
Again, not complicated.
So, your test of life is if the biological mass can function on its own? Then I guess that mean anyone on life support is fair game? And I thought the left wanted to protect the sick and incapable....

Forum List

Back