A question for those who support abortion.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Two women get pregnant at the same time. At 28 weeks, one woman has a premature birth. She then kills her baby and goes to prison for murder. The other women kills her baby at 28 weeks, while it's still in the womb. No one says anything about it. No charges are filed. Once again, the babies are the same age. Should the woman who had the abortion also be charged with murder?

I require a simple yes or no answer. There are no alternatives. They are both guilty of murder, or neither one is.

Two women get pregnant at the same time. At 28 weeks, one woman has a premature birth. She then kills her baby and goes to prison for murder. The other women kills her baby at 28 weeks, while it's still in the womb. No one says anything about it. No charges are filed. Once again, the babies are the same age. Should the woman who had the abortion also be charged with murder?

I require a simple yes or no answer. There are no alternatives. They are both guilty of murder, or neither one is.
No

Nope.

But the right wing would deny millions and millions of health care if they could, yet they call themselves pro-life. What a fraud

Havent you posted this before?
The woman who killed her child murdered it. The one who had an abortion removed a fetus.
When you eat scrambled eggs from a fertilized chicken egg, do you say you are eating scrambled eggs or scrambled chicken?

Nope.

But the right wing would deny millions and millions of health care if they could, yet they call themselves pro-life. What a fraud
Why the fuck should I have to pay for a bitch to abort her baby because she couldn't keep her legs closed? If she wants to abort, she should have to pay for it.....Fucking worthless tard women, don't realize that liberal men want to fuck their brains out, but if they get prego, then the liberal men want it aborted. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal woman...

Nope.

Why the fuck should I have to pay for a bitch to abort her baby because she couldn't keep her legs closed? If she wants to abort, she should have to pay for it.....Fucking worthless tard women, don't realize that liberal men want to fuck their brains out, but if they get prego, then the liberal men want it aborted. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal woman...
Are you going around paying for abortions? :eusa_think:

Nope.

Sex is natural. God gave us sex, why do you want to deny what is so natural?

Nope.

Every fucking tax dollar that's ends up at Planned Parenthood.

Nope.

As if you clowns care about babies. Eat sh it

Nope.

Sex is natural. God gave us sex, why do you want to deny what is so natural?
You want to have sex, fuck your brains out, you get fucking pregnant you fucking pay for the baby, or the abortion, not me. God I hate mother fucking poor people who have to suck off the government tit, just so they can get their jollies. Thank you liberals for aborting 33,000 future Democrat voters each month, as you are doing the rest of US a favor...

Nope.

How many have you adopted?

Nope.

I had 3 of them, not aborting a one, and not relying on someone else to pay the bills for them either. Worthless fucks who vote Democrat because they aren't intelligent enough to take care of themselves.

Nope.

Silly, tax dollars can't be used to pay for abortions.

Nope.

Not even going to say anymore.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

The woman who killed her child murdered it. The one who had an abortion removed a fetus.
When you eat scrambled eggs from a fertilized chicken egg, do you say you are eating scrambled eggs or scrambled chicken?
Both babies were at the same stage of development. So why is one murder and the other not murder?

Nope.

Not even going to say anymore.

View attachment 169389
:itsok:

Nope.

Hate to break it to you Jim, but conservative repug women get abortions too.

Both babies were at the same stage of development. So why is one murder and the other not murder?
They aren't at the same stage of development. One was born, the other was not.

There is also the simple fact that chicken eggs bought at the supermarket are not fertilized.

Forum List

Back