A question for those who support abortion.

Two women get pregnant at the same time. At 28 weeks, one woman has a premature birth. She then kills her baby and goes to prison for murder. The other women kills her baby at 28 weeks, while it's still in the womb. No one says anything about it. No charges are filed. Once again, the babies are the same age. Should the woman who had the abortion also be charged with murder?

I require a simple yes or no answer. There are no alternatives. They are both guilty of murder, or neither one is.

These stupid Moon Bats don't think that killing a child is killing. They think they are are disposing of an inorganic mass or something.

It is either because they are immoral assholes that don't see what is wrong with killing children (like the Nazis) or maybe it is that they have no understanding of biology like they have no understanding of history or economics.

You righties are pro death penalty . So spare us the moral leacture .
You can’t morally equate the two, ones deals with completely snuffing out innocent life out of fiscal gain and convenience, the other is executing those convicted of heinous crimes. You can debate the morality of the death penalty, it doesn’t belong in the abortion conversation. It’s only used as a deflection.

Two women get pregnant at the same time. At 28 weeks, one woman has a premature birth. She then kills her baby and goes to prison for murder. The other women kills her baby at 28 weeks, while it's still in the womb. No one says anything about it. No charges are filed. Once again, the babies are the same age. Should the woman who had the abortion also be charged with murder?

I require a simple yes or no answer. There are no alternatives. They are both guilty of murder, or neither one is.
Neither is guilty of murder. Abortion should be legal until 144 weeks, minimum.
Till 2 years of age? You’re kidding right?

Havent you posted this before?
The woman who killed her child murdered it. The one who had an abortion removed a fetus.
When you eat scrambled eggs from a fertilized chicken egg, do you say you are eating scrambled eggs or scrambled chicken?
A fetus isn't a human life? And are we comparing humans to chickens?
Not in my opinion. Not by standard definitions.
I was using that example because of the development stage.

That's no different than saying that shooting an adult in a certain place is not murder. Both babies are at the same stage of development. So why is one murder and the other not murder? There is no difference between the one that was born and the one that was aborted except location.

We all know the answer...disgusting, lowlife Liberals believe one is not a human until they’ve exited the vaginal canal. You know how LefTards are...they love semantics...they use it as a tool to justify their subhuman behavior and ideologies. It’s what they do.
Independency for basic human function is "semantics?"
Wow ok lol
Both the fetus and the one that was born are capable of living outside the womb. Your assertion that one is a person and the other is not defies all logic and common sense. But neither one is your strong point.
A fetus isnt capable until it comes out. Until then, it isnt capable of the most basic human functions. Such as consumption, breathing etc
You can say basic biology defies logic if you want. It makes you look illogical.
Does the fetus have a heartbeat?
At 2 months, I believe.

Independency for basic human function is "semantics?"
Wow ok lol
Both the fetus and the one that was born are capable of living outside the womb. Your assertion that one is a person and the other is not defies all logic and common sense. But neither one is your strong point.
A fetus isnt capable until it comes out. Until then, it isnt capable of the most basic human functions. Such as consumption, breathing etc
You can say basic biology defies logic if you want. It makes you look illogical.
Both babies are capable of existing outside the womb. There's some basic biology for you. Your only defense is that the location determines whether one is alive or not. Ludicrous!
Again, an UNBORN baby is not capable of that. Take the baby out, and it can.
Thats why i said the killing of the born was murder and not the unborn.
I honestly dont see how my opinion is that confusing.
You relate being completely dependent on another life to breath and consume is like a place. That is absurd. That "place" is what keeps it alive. Without it, the unborn will die. Or take it out and then it can be independent completing basic human functions.
Again, not complicated.
So, your test of life is if the biological mass can function on its own? Then I guess that mean anyone on life support is fair game? And I thought the left wanted to protect the sick and incapable....
I think the morality of abortion is completely subjective. I think the biology behind the development stage is fact.
That's where my opinions come from.
I think comparing the sick to the unborn is illogical.
I am also from being a leftist, Satanist. ;)

...by the way, if any of you think I support the killing of a 2-year-old, I don't know how to help you. you are hopeless.

Good-faith arguments for both the child and the mother can be made. I am really tired of the abortion debate. Abortion is not going away. We are not going to make unwed fucking illegal. Jesus Nazis need to accept it and move on.

Both babies are capable of existing outside the womb. There's some basic biology for you. Your only defense is that the location determines whether one is alive or not. Ludicrous!
You relate being completely dependent on another life to breath and consume is like a place. That is absurd. That "place" is what keeps it alive. Without it, the unborn will die. Or take it out and then it can be independent completing basic human functions.
Again, not complicated.
So, your test of life is if the biological mass can function on its own? Then I guess that mean anyone on life support is fair game? And I thought the left wanted to protect the sick and incapable....
I think the morality of abortion is completely subjective. I think the biology behind the development stage is fact.
I wouldn't call you a satanist. Everyone has their own opinion. It's just that some believe life begins at conception and some do not.

The problem comes with people being forced to do things that conflict with their beliefs, in this case, our tax dollars funding an organization that performs abortions.

The left wouldn't want their tax dollars going to an organization that fights against abortion just as much as the right doesn't want their tax dollars to go toward an organization that performs them.

Also, I've not yet heard anyone really advocating the ban on abortions. Most of the arguments I hear are simply that they feel government money (taxpayer money) should not go to organizations that do.

Again, not complicated.
I wouldn't call you a satanist. Everyone has their own opinion. It's just that some believe life begins at conception and some do not.

The problem comes with people being forced to do things that conflict with their beliefs, in this case, our tax dollars funding an organization that performs abortions.

The left wouldn't want their tax dollars going to an organization that fights against abortion just as much as the right doesn't want their tax dollars to go toward an organization that performs them.
I wouldnt call you a leftist :)
Kinda ridiculous to brand people isnt it?
Im not sure we fund abortions. Isnt there a fed law that says we cant?

I can understand people who oppose abortion.

They sincerely feel that abortion is the same as murder.

Nevertheless, this is 2018.

Human beings change their minds over the years. (People throughout history once accepted slavery, for example.)

Probably a majority of Americans now feel that it is wrong to force a woman to have a baby against her will. (Furthermore, that unwanted child MAY grow up to be a real menace to society.)

So in regard to the OP's question, I vote "No." That is, the woman who murders her baby after it is born is NOT the same as the woman who stops the baby from being born in the first place.

Last edited:
...by the way, if any of you think I support the killing of a 2-year-old, I don't know how to help you. you are hopeless.

Good-faith arguments for both the child and the mother can be made. I am really tired of the abortion debate. Abortion is not going away. We are not going to make unwed fucking illegal. Jesus Nazis need to accept it and move on.
So you’re position is, it’s not going away so don’t debate it...Frederick Douglas sure heard a lot of that about slavery, it’s not going away, so shut up. This isn’t even a fucking religious topic, it’s an ethics topic...NO ONE IS INVOKING JESUS. If you lack the intellectual honesty to actually debate this, then you shouldn’t have.a position, since we’re talking about the ethics of killing human life out of convienience, and your position is it’s not going away so don’t talk about it?? Lunacy.

If you’re so tired of the abortion debate...THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU INJECTING YOURSELF INTO IT. That’s the most non sensical dribble I’ve heard yet...and there’s been plants of stupid comments and logical fallacies liberally thrown around in this thread.

"I will never own a slave, but I will not deny another person the right to make a different choice. I dislike slavery, but I support each man's right to choose whether or not to own a slave."

The most obvious parallel between the pro-slavery arguments and the pro-abortion arguments is the refusal to recognize the humanity of the victim. The victim is an "it," not a person, and therefore "it" has no rights, no voice, no nothing.

It is amazing that liberals posture as civilized and enlightened while they support a horrific practice that makes slavery look like child's play. Abortion has killed infinitely more human beings than slavery killed.

Human beings change their minds over the years. (People throughout history once accepted slavery, for example.)

Probably a majority of Americans now feel that it is wrong to force a woman to have a baby against her will. (Furthermore, that unwanted child MAY grow up to be a real menace to society.)

So in regard to the OP's question, I vote "No." That is, the woman who murders her baby after it is born is NOT the same as the woman who stops the baby from being born in the first place.

if they cared about life, they would support the women they want to force to be parents.

but they don't... they're pro birth.....

and 80% of the big mouth religious zealots are men who are only interested in keeping women from making decisions about their own lives.

now they'll say she should say no beforehand.;....

while the guy has no responsibility.

Nope.

But the right wing would deny millions and millions of health care if they could, yet they call themselves pro-life. What a fraud
Why the fuck should I have to pay for a bitch to abort her baby because she couldn't keep her legs closed? If she wants to abort, she should have to pay for it.....Fucking worthless tard women, don't realize that liberal men want to fuck their brains out, but if they get prego, then the liberal men want it aborted. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal woman...
Are you going around paying for abortions? :eusa_think:
Every fucking tax dollar that's ends up at Planned Parenthood.
false. No abortions are done with federal tax dollars moron, it’s been the law for a long time. Stop spreading lies. You can debate an issue, but don’t lie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if they cared about life, they would support the women they want to force to be parents.

but they don't... they're pro birth.....

and 80% of the big mouth religious zealots are men who are only interested in keeping women from making decisions about their own lives.

now they'll say she should say no beforehand.;....

while the guy has no responsibility.
They do just as much as you if not more, they pay taxes, and many give to charities whose main goal is to help mothers in crisis either with finances, goods, standard services, health services for mother and baby, counseling, and things like adoption if they feel like that’s the right choice.

To completely generalize one group, and say the entirety of that group doesn’t care alone is wrong/bad/stupid/deflection/intellectually dishonest. And is equivalent to someone saying all Muslims are terrorist, or hate women. It’s just being mentally lazy, and throwing up blinders to boost your own self esteem. It’s self induced bliss is ignorance.

And how do you know abortion isn’t going to be seen as evil in the future, just like slavery now? What kept slavery alive at the time, despite the philosophy of our founding documents that “all men are created equal,” was a lack of ethically thinking things out, ignoring important ethical questions and inconsistencies, and an appeals to convienience with thoughts like “well I don’t agree with slavery, but we’re never going to get rid of it, it’ll cause a massive civil war, and besides what are we going to do with all these slaves after, matter of fact we’re making their lives better introducing them to god and the western civilization and pulling them out of their savagery...not to mention it is keeping crop prices down.”

You’re doing the EXACT same thing as them. Saying a child MAY be a menace to society, therefore it doesn’t deserve life. It’s this false justification that you are actually helping not only this mother, but this child, and society overall by not recognizing it’s right to life.

And choice starts when you choose to participate in the act of reproduction. Do you have freedom of your body. Absolutely, I can wave my arm around you as much as I want, but It’s assault once I use it to punch you in the face. Your rights go as far to as long as you’re not using them to infringe on others rights...once that happens it’s no longer a right. And here’s the stupid thing, in this day and age, we shouldn’t even be having the abortion debate, birth control is the cheapest, most easily accessible, readily available, and effective than its ever been in human history. There’s no excuse for having a “whoopsy.” Part of the reason there are so many abortions is the fact that it’s there afford people to not take responsibility for themselves and actions, and not use protection...because they can just use abortion as “birth control.” Actual real birth control is infinitely cheaper, much easier, and safer than going for an actual abortion. But you don’t hear any pro choice people making that point. Why is that?

And in your answer to the OP, The only thing different between the two babies/fetuses is location, that’s it...why the hell can two people have clear intent to kill, carry out the killing, and the only thing separating murder from totally legal is based on the victims location...lunacy.

Nope.

But the right wing would deny millions and millions of health care if they could, yet they call themselves pro-life. What a fraud
Why the fuck should I have to pay for a bitch to abort her baby because she couldn't keep her legs closed? If she wants to abort, she should have to pay for it.....Fucking worthless tard women, don't realize that liberal men want to fuck their brains out, but if they get prego, then the liberal men want it aborted. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal woman...
false. No abortions are done with federal tax dollars moron, it’s been the law for a long time. Stop spreading lies. You can debate an issue, but don’t lie.

Are you sure? Planned parenthood receives federal money, and they perform abortions. So, I'd say that yes, federal tax dollars are being used to pay for abortions.

Nope.

Are you sure? Planned parenthood receives federal money, and they perform abortions. So, I'd say that yes, federal tax dollars are being used to pay for abortions.
But do you want to cut health care funding? Won't that hurt life?

Nope.

It doesn't anymore. The king of white trash dirtballs, pigpence, saw to that.

Forum List

Back