A question for those who support abortion.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RWNJ, Jan 3, 2018.

1. RWNJ

RWNJ Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,135
    It could do all of that if it was outside the womb. Which makes it no different than the one that was born. Like I said, your only defense is location. Pathetic.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. sakinago

sakinago Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,245
    That’s not at all what our law states, there is a limit to abortion on demand. That would mean you could get an abortion on your due date. If they weren’t protected and afforded rights while in utero, I could go around punching women in the stomach or slipping them abortion pills and only be charged with assault, not murder.

Fetuses also breath, a 28 week YO fetus has the ability to breath, though it’s not as capable as a baby carried to term at breathing on its own. Plenty of babies carried to term still have difficulty breathing on the their own. ALL babies are dependent on someone for life, they cannot feed themselves, cannot keep themselves warm, need human contact, do not have a developed immune system, etc.

3. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46,176
    See what i mean RDD_1210
    SMH

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. RWNJ

RWNJ Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,135
    Wrong. You just contradicted yourself. The other has not but could, would be more accurate.

5. alang1216

alang1216 Pragmatist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +972
    If you're asking a legal question the state where the abortion takes place is critical. In some states it is illegal to have a 28-week abortion. It that makes it murder (I doubt it) or manslaughter or something less I don't know.

If you're asking a moral comparison that is very different. If the life of the mother is in peril or if the mother judges the child's quality of life too painful then abortion is OK IMHO. Otherwise I don't see why abortion should be an option. It is hard to fathom a women carrying a child/fetus for 28 weeks but doesn't really want it so you scenario doesn't seem realistic.

Let me ask you, are there any circumstances when you'd think an abortion is acceptable?

6. Flash

Flash Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,066

These stupid Moon Bats don't think that killing a child is killing. They think they are are disposing of an inorganic mass or something.

It is either because they are immoral assholes that don't see what is wrong with killing children (like the Nazis) or maybe it is that they have no understanding of biology like they have no understanding of history or economics.

7. RWNJ

RWNJ Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,135
    By the arguments I've seen from the left, an adult on life support is not a person because they cannot live without it. Perhaps we should simply disconnect every one of them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. RDD_1210

RDD_1210 Forms his own opinions

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,227
    If it could do all of that outside the womb, why isn't a normal full gestation period 28 weeks? Why does it normally take 36 weeks to come to term?

9. RWNJ

RWNJ Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,135
    It's not a scenario. It actually happened.

10. alang1216

alang1216 Pragmatist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +972
    Life is stranger than fiction but doesn't change my opinion.