A Message to the NFL

As a veteran, I'm not insulted by the kneeling. It's stupid to be sure, but I'm not insulted. I am disgusted as an American. this whole stunt is based on a lie. The people who kneel are absolute idiots. There was no "Hands up don't shoot" that's a lie. The cops are not more abusive to blacks, that is a lie. Their stupidity and dishonesty insults me. I will not watch the NFL ever again. I am sure that they league will never do anything to correct this so there's no need for me to think of going back. I get my football fix from college ball, and I still have baseball and soccer. I will be starting my 5th year of boycotting the NFL and I no longer miss it. Hell, I don't even know the names of the players anymore.

As a veteran, I'm not insulted by the kneeling. It's stupid to be sure, but I'm not insulted. I am disgusted as an American. this whole stunt is based on a lie. The people who kneel are absolute idiots. There was no "Hands up don't shoot" that's a lie. The cops are not more abusive to blacks, that is a lie. Their stupidity and dishonesty insults me. I will not watch the NFL ever again. I am sure that they league will never do anything to correct this so there's no need for me to think of going back. I get my football fix from college ball, and I still have baseball and soccer. I will be starting my 5th year of boycotting the NFL and I no longer miss it. Hell, I don't even know the names of the players anymore.
I’m sure they miss you.

I’m sure they miss you.

Collectively, they do.

BS I stand with the kneelers. Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.

Also most vets know it has nothing to do with the flag. But Trump made it all about the Flag and the NA, its about the race divide, and police shooting black men.

Speak for yourself. What the hell is a "real American"???

How many slaves were brought to the US ?

BS I stand with the kneelers. Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.

Also most vets know it has nothing to do with the flag. But Trump made it all about the Flag and the NA, its about the race divide, and police shooting black men.

Boatloads or if your prefer ship loads.

How many ?

How many ?
Thousands.

How many ?
Thousands.

That is correct. It's not millions, like some would have you believe.

when you wear it as underpants, shirts and hats its an insult to the flag itself. Kneeling is not a sign of disrespect. Actually in a way they respect it more.

Incredible what an ass you are. Tell me, do you really believe the crap you say, or do you just say it hoping to irritate others? How would anyone know you are wearing the flag as underpants, and someone wearing the flag on the shirt, hat, helmet or gas tank, etc., it isn't an insult, no one take that as anything but a show of pure patriotism! Love of country.

captain-am-on-grass.jpg

The WHOLE POINT of kneeling during the ANTHEM (not flag) IS to show contempt for your country. To protest, object. Just ask the guy that started it. Gee, its hard to get your head around the fact that an ADULT which follows these issues and reads and debates them all day long can still get a 100% diametrically BACKWARDS take on every issue! I guess that's why they say liberalism IS a mental disorder. Colin Kapernick is NOT saying he loves his country when he kneels during the anthem, he is PROTESTING IT.

Protesting is fine, but take it off the job, take it off the field, do it on YOUR time, not on my dime. I'm paying to see a game, not be offended.

How many ?
Thousands.

That is correct. It's not millions, like some would have you believe.

when you wear it as underpants, shirts and hats its an insult to the flag itself. Kneeling is not a sign of disrespect. Actually in a way they respect it more.

Incredible what an ass you are. Tell me, do you really believe the crap you say, or do you just say it hoping to irritate others? How would anyone know you are wearing the flag as underpants, and someone wearing the flag on the shirt, hat, helmet or gas tank, etc., it isn't an insult, no one take that as anything but a show of pure patriotism! Love of country.

View attachment 206562

The WHOLE POINT of kneeling during the ANTHEM (not flag) IS to show contempt for your country. To protest, object. Just ask the guy that started it. Gee, its hard to get your head around the fact that an ADULT which follows these issues and reads and debates them all day long can still get a 100% diametrically BACKWARDS take on every issue! I guess that's why they say liberalism IS a mental disorder. Colin Kapernick is NOT saying he loves his country when he kneels during the anthem, he is PROTESTING IT.

Protesting is fine, but take it off the job, take it off the field, do it on YOUR time, not on my dime. I'm paying to see a game, not be offended.

I disagree. I see flag undies all over in ads, usually on NRA sites. Again the kneelers are not disrespecting anything about the flag , its about racial discrimination by police.

The NFL should not be a tool for recruitment.

Anyone who has a problem with it is listening to Trump who made it about the NA and flag.

Don't watch football or go to a game.

I’m sure they miss you.

Collectively, they do.
Doubtful given the kneel will continue.

View attachment 206562

You’re not their employer; you don’t get to make them do it off their job. Your limited to boycotting them and that’s it. Meanwhile, they can do whatever they want as long as the NFL, their actual employer, allows it.

I’m sure they miss you.

Collectively, they do.

The NFL does, the players no. But I don't miss them either.

I’m sure they miss you.

Collectively, they do.

Nah. If the NFL cared, they would have seriously cracked down on the practice. Instead, they gave players the option of staying in the locker room or paying a small fine if they kneel on the sideline — which some players are already saying they’ll happily pay. So no, they don’t miss you. I doubt anyone will.

I’m sure they miss you.

Collectively, they do.

Nah. If the NFL cared, they would have seriously cracked down on the practice. Instead, they gave players the option of staying in the locker room or paying a small fine if they kneel on the sideline — which some players are already saying they’ll happily pay. So no, they don’t miss you. I doubt anyone will.

You are a lefty and you have Mueller's picture in your AV so you're not too bright to start with but even you know better than that.

I’m sure they miss you.

Collectively, they do.

You are a lefty and you have Mueller's picture in your AV so you're not too bright to start with but even you know better than that.
Oh? What’s wrong with me sportin’ Mueller’s mug?

Collectively, they do.

Oh? What’s wrong with me sportin’ Mueller’s mug?

Nothing is wrong with it, it just shows that you aren’t very bright.

View attachment 206562

You’re not their employer; you don’t get to make them do it off their job. Your limited to boycotting them and that’s it. Meanwhile, they can do whatever they want as long as the NFL, their actual employer, allows it.

That's true. The employees in this case have a special skill set that allows them the carte blanche to do as they wish pretty much. Put another way, they have their employer over the barrel. Should those who have others on the spot really flex their muscles? I don't think so even though I agree with their right to speak out on any and all matters; they didn't give up their citizenry to become athletes anymore than an attorney, baker, butcher or any other worker gave up their right when they chose their profession. Still, it is from my standpoint, inappropriate to do this at work. Doing so just because you can doesn't do much to endear me to them as persons. For those who extrapolate that to their cause, I cannot blame them.

Forum List

Back