A Message to the NFL

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dear NFL,

We real Americans can all go another year, and more without watching you idiots coming onto our TV screens disrespecting our Flag, our Country, our National Anthem, our Military, our Veterans, and our Police Officers. We watch you people to play football and to be entertained, and to be entertained ONLY, not to see you dimwits protesting over fake manufactured oppression. If you want to "protest" by getting on your knees, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! So either wise up or be unemployed.

Enough is enough. And you Owners had better listen up as well.

BS I stand with the kneelers. Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.

Also most vets know it has nothing to do with the flag. But Trump made it all about the Flag and the NA, its about the race divide, and police shooting black men.

Speak for yourself. What the hell is a "real American"???

Little more than a month till opening day for the NFL

World Cup made me miss it more

I bet this letter has the NFL headquarters in a tizzy.

BS I stand with the kneelers. Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.

Also most vets know it has nothing to do with the flag. But Trump made it all about the Flag and the NA, its about the race divide, and police shooting black men.

I doubt if you'd know one if you'd see one! And I AM Speaking for myself..'Any other questions?

BS I stand with the kneelers.
Ask anyone here if they CARE or are surprised.

Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.
Guess you failed basic arithmetic as well. Slave owners were here BEFORE slaves. And you haven't a CLUE about their heritage.

Except it has EVERYTHING to do with the flag, it has been dragged in and victimized over a non-existent fictitious issue: the truth is blacks are FAR LESS accosted by the police 1:5 compared to whites for the crimes and confrontations they commit! Blacks are for the most part "hands off" out of fear of a racism charge. Just another fake news story manufactured by the MSM that Derps like you swallow whole.

I doubt if you'd know one if you'd see one! And I AM Speaking for myself..'Any other questions?

I see them everyday.

Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.
Guess you failed basic arithmetic as well. Slave owners were here BEFORE slaves. And you haven't a CLUE about their heritage.

Except it has EVERYTHING to do with the flag, it has been dragged in and victimized over a non-existent fictitious issue: the truth is blacks are FAR LESS accosted by the police 1:5 compared to whites for the crimes and confrontations they commit! Blacks are for the most part "hands off" out of fear of a racism charge. Just another fake news story manufactured by the MSM that Derps like you swallow whole.

when you wear it as underpants, shirts and hats its an insult to the flag itself. Kneeling is not a sign of disrespect. Actually in a way they respect it more, Liberty and Justice for all.

when you wear it as underpants, shirts and hats its an insult to the flag itself. Kneeling is not a sign of disrespect. Actually in a way they respect it more, Liberty and Justice for all.

Tell it to the Marines.

Dear NFL,

We real Americans can all go another year, and more without watching you idiots coming onto our TV screens disrespecting our Flag, our Country, our National Anthem, our Military, our Veterans, and our Police Officers. We watch you people to play football and to be entertained, and to be entertained ONLY, not to see you dimwits protesting over fake manufactured oppression. If you want to "protest" by getting on your knees, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! So either wise up or be unemployed.

Do you personally say or the place you work at insist that people stand up every morning for the pledge of allegiance and sing the Star Spangled Banner?

No?

Then be quiet.

The NFL and the players need to come to an agreement on what is permissible and what is not.

The players are allowed to make their statement and the fans have every right to react positively or negatively, so both have rights and both are free to express them. The players should form a charity to help bridge the gap between the police and the black community, I think it would benefit them more then kneeling for two minutes.

Tell it to the Marines.

Tell what to the marines, that some black football players in the NFL kneel for the NA due to racial injustice. I'm sure they would agree with them.

Tell it to the Marines.

Tell what to the marines, that some black football players in the NFL kneel for the NA due to racial injustice. I'm sure they would agree with them.

Many of them do, not for what he's doing but his right to do it. The unfortunate thing is dragging the veterans into a matter that doesn't concern them. Still, aside from the fact that the issue Kapernick protests is a false one, he is violating NFL team rules long in place that the stupid NFL is shy to avoid enforcing. And he doesn't have to do it on the field during a game. It simply offends a LOT of the fans who pay a lot on money to see the game. And it disrespects the flag and the real message it sends is a fundamental disrespect for the COUNTRY, which are its citizens and soldiers, NOT the police they supposedly protest! So in the end, it is self-defeating. Kapernick has only ended his career and changed nothing. If he thinks cops are targeting blacks, he ought to take his protests before the Chief of Police's office.

You would,.

Wow.. Them plantation owners did a great job keeping their slaves well and strong enough in order to play football over 150 years later.

Dear NFL,

Do you personally say or the place you work at insist that people stand up every morning for the pledge of allegiance and sing the Star Spangled Banner?

No?

Then be quiet.
My work pays me to behave how they want. If their customers want us to stand for the pledge of allegiance every morning, then that is what i will have to do, or i can go find employment elsewhere.

Dear NFL,

No?

Then be quiet.
My work pays me to behave how they want. If their customers want us to stand for the pledge of allegiance every morning, then that is what i will have to do, or i can go find employment elsewhere.
BINGO!

Forum List

Back