NFL Donated to Group Providing Free Bail to Terrorism Supporters

Odanny sits there, flummoxed like evey little leftist loon when confronted
Just temporarily. They'll run home to Mommy at dummieunderground, dailykooks, or one of the other Anti-American messageboards and be back shortly with talking points.

More likely, they'll just ignore it and hope it goes away.

These aren't real people anyway. These are people who are failures in life and hate society because of it. You see, we've built a system where the strong prevail and the weak do not.

And dimocrap scum, being nothing more parasites, loafers, liars and geberally useless, can't get along in this system.

So they hate it. They blame the system for their failures, saying it's stacked against them, blaming everything and everyone else for their laziness and stupidity.

They're not worth the trouble. They're really not. It's why I have the majority of them on 'ignore'. I didn't used to believe in doing that but it's become unavoidable

You engaging in yet another foot fight?

That’s all you do

Shut up. You blabbering drunkard

The NFL is full of felons, drunk driving, domestic violence, etc etc. Address that or take your sorry hypocrite ass elsewhere without addressing topic. Tired old fook

Just thought you should be aware of it. I, personally, am not surprised. In the least.

The NFL is a dirtbag organization and has been for years.

The Soros-backed Tides Foundation is bailing out the criminals shutting down our key infrastructure in an effort to strangle the country into compliance with the terror agenda.

And the Democrat Party is actually taking a cut of these bloodstained donations. The Democrat Party's funding platform, ActBlue, is raising money for the "A15 Action and Community Justice Exchange," which is bailing out the terrorists.

And ActBlue takes a piece of each donation.
But the whites love the NFL. See the political benefit of co-opting it and it's vast financial resources? Think of that everytime you see a white celebrating the NFL. :laugh:

Just thought you should be aware of it. I, personally, am not surprised. In the least.

The NFL is a dirtbag organization and has been for years.

The Soros-backed Tides Foundation is bailing out the criminals shutting down our key infrastructure in an effort to strangle the country into compliance with the terror agenda.

And the Democrat Party is actually taking a cut of these bloodstained donations. The Democrat Party's funding platform, ActBlue, is raising money for the "A15 Action and Community Justice Exchange," which is bailing out the terrorists.

And ActBlue takes a piece of each donation.

Mark Levin exposes dark money behind anti-Israel movement

What did I tell you about proof reading?

If you listen to me, you will make incremental improvement. Slow and steady.

Prove it or shut up ya little dumbass.

You can't so sit down. I've little time for little left loons just bloviating and that's what you're doing

Democrats are funding and committing terrorist acts all over America.

Democrats don't care why they are blocking traffic. They only care about blocking traffic because it is an attack on their enemy, Americans.
The sad thing is, they don't know what an American is.

They're chasing windmills. All the crap about white supremacy is complete bullshit. The leftards are living in fear of stuff that doesn't even exist.

Shut up. You blabbering drunkard

The NFL is full of felons, drunk driving, domestic violence, etc etc. Address that or take your sorry hypocrite ass elsewhere without addressing topic. Tired old fook
So is the nation.

Shaddup

The horrors of trying to give people the chance at a fair trial. I mean that’s just down right unAmerican.
The best part is no one is forced to support the actions of the NFL or how they spend their money.
If this upsets anyone they can choose to start their own program with the goal of limiting one’s ability to have a fair trial.

If you dontblike the nfl don't watch. I could care less who donates to whom. Next opening day God willing I will be there. The nfl is beyond popular. Some things are far far far more important than politics.

Forum List

Back