A Liberal Gets Caught With A Gun In A N.y. School And Guess What Happens?

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
He gets sentenced to 100 hours community service, a conditional discharge, and a stern warning to keep his nose clean.

Isn't that a great sentence for a man who could have been charged with multiple felonies?

JOKE Sentence For Buffalo Gun Critic Dwayne Ferguson The Daily Caller

Oh.. He pushed for the new laws that he broke and pushed for the new sentences that he avoided, so ignorance of the law can't be claimed.

So you want a harsher sentence or is this another case of you wanting something that you are against just because you're easily led?

Nothing new here. The prosecution and punishment of politicians and the politically connected has always been different from that of the average citizen and the political lean of those people often has as much to do with it as anything else. It goes both ways, too. Just chalk this up to another reason why the first group of people we need to get rid of in this country aren't blacks/hispanics/mexicans or jews/muslims/christians but rather CAREER POLITICIANS.

You know what the OP is missing? Wild and rampant speculation! What would have happened if he'd been a white republican?

Why hasn't anyone WILDLY SPECULATED ON THAT YET???!

Would he have been -

a.) banished from the land
b.) eternally imprisoned with no chance of parole
c.) crucified, literally right there on the street for all to see, by the media
d.) gunned down by an officer fearing for his life
e.) all of the above!

I think they shoulda charged him with a heavier sentence so the OP could whine about that also

Left wing kooks love to highlight their defective reasoning abilities. The point, that they conveniently attempt to deflect away from, is unequal treatment under the law, and unequal treatment under the law is injustice. Period!

The sentence received by this liberal nut, was appropriate for the offense, but do you really believe that a politically unconnected citizen would receive the same, or an equivalent sentence? If so, you are not only dumber than a box of rocks, you are part of the problem in America today.

Left wing kooks love to highlight their defective reasoning abilities. The point, that they conveniently attempt to deflect away from, is unequal treatment under the law, and unequal treatment under the law is injustice. Period!

The sentence received by this liberal nut, was appropriate for the offense, but do you really believe that a politically unconnected citizen would receive the same, or an equivalent sentence? If so, you are not only dumber than a box of rocks, you are part of the problem in America today.

Woohoo! Our first case of wild speculation!

Come on guys I bet we can do even better!

I wished he had gotten the punishment that he advocated for.. Charged with Felonies and sentenced to Prison for 4 years. Then he would never again be able to have a gun to "Forget" that he had.

Will repeat again,hypocrisy!!

In my opinion if you bring a gun into a school you should be considered a NATIONAL HERO!!!

Pin a medal on this fine gentleman Mr. President!

In my opinion if you bring a gun into a school you should be considered a NATIONAL HERO!!!

Pin a medal on this fine gentleman Mr. President! You post this then harp about wild speculation?

Woohoo! Our first case of wild speculation!

Come on guys I bet we can do even better!

You are dumber than a box of rocks. Injustice is rampant in the courts today, and that is simple fact. No wild speculation there. But, since you have nothing else, please continue with your idiotic attempt to deflect from the obvious.

Forum List

Back