Registered sex offender shot and killed by a woman with a legally owned gun....what was a better outcome? Let's ask anti-gunners...

You can invent all the imaginary scenarios you like! And in the end you can just accept that in Canada the incident that ends in death is not the preferred outcome.

No...we already know what you think is the preferred outcome......you don't want the woman to stop the rape with her legal gun, you prefer she is tortured, raped and murdered......

This criminal continued his attack even after the woman fired a warning shot at him.........you should never fire warning shots...............so she had to fire her gun again and shoot the criminal. He died. He was a long time felon and sex offender.

Now.....the question is.....

For anti-gun extremists....what was the best outcome to this encounter....?

1) the woman is brutally raped, tortured and murdered

2) she shoots and kills the violent criminal

We will wait........and wait..........and wait as tommy, and joe, and Capt. Caveman, and all the other anti-gun extremists ignore the question...because we really, already know their answer.

She should not have had that gun, the guy raping, torturing and murdering her is the best outcome.........this is where the anti-gun extremists fall on this question.

You yourself claim that knives and bats are just as deadly.

Hey Shitforbrains this piece of shit rapist had his chance to run from the woman with a gun because she fired a warning shot. His death is his own fault
Tell us the story. Was he even a rapist?
Or was he a potential rapist?
And is death still appropriate in both instances?

I'm speaking for Canada and Canadians and you'd best not let it effect your blood pressure.

Clinton raped Juanita Broderick and visited Epstein’s island regularly. Biden raped Tara Reade and his daughter. I would tend to take your moonbat diversion postings more seriously if you didn’t openly support rapists and groomers in your party.

Tara Reid is a complete screwball. What are you thinking?

You yourself claim that knives and bats are just as deadly.

1) Yes....they can be........

2) you are not accurately stating what I have said in the past.....not surprising, you are a leftist so you are actually very stupid.

I have pointed out, when idiots like you have called for banning semi-automatic rifles.....because they look scary......that knives, bats....and empty hands......kill more people every single year than those rifles do..in fact more people each year than all rifle types combined.

So....that is what I have actually posted over and over again when idiots like you call for banning a rifle that kills fewer people than knives, clubs or empty hands.......and even though those items murder more people than rifles do every single year, you do not call for banning them......

I'm speaking for Canada and Canadians and you'd best not let it effect your blood pressure.

He broke into her home after she fired a warning shot.....that is all the information she needed to know when she pulled the trigger on the guy......his death was appropriate with just that fact point.

You are projecting all over the place now.

No......Donald made his view point very clear.....

Where do you fall on that question......?

Do you prefer the woman using her legal gun to stop the attack, likely a rape, torture and murder....or do you prefer the criminal to rape, torture and murder the woman?

Death to all rapists? No matter what the circumstances are? You're disqualified because you are a part of what's wrong with America.

Death to America's soldiers who committed rape on female gooks?
Female communists too?
Female Chinese communists?
Violent rapists who emulate that piece of shits actions? Yes.

he was a convicted sex offender with a long history

And yes his death was appropriate because the woman gave him every opportunity to leave and not try to assualt her.

She fired a warning shot and that was all the courtesy this piece of shit deserved so his death is his own fault

Now that wasn't so hard was it!
That was the imaginary scenario, and was not part of the original question of one or the other. If it were my choice, to allow the rapist to have his way or have the woman protect herself with a weapon, I choose the woman. Would you really choose the rapist?

he was a convicted sex offender with a long history

And yes his death was appropriate because the woman gave him every opportunity to leave and not try to assualt her.

She fired a warning shot and that was all the courtesy this piece of shit deserved so his death is his own fault
In Canada, death is not the desired outcome. Let that be your guide to your talking points.
Inventing situations for me isn't going to get you anywhere. You're more interested in inventing lies to suit your American dogma.

And I don't even know if you care or not?

That was the imaginary scenario, and was not part of the original question of one or the other. If it were my choice, to allow the rapist to have his way or have the woman protect herself with a weapon, I choose the woman. Would you really choose the rapist?
How about a nice ice cream cone? What flavour do you like?
Two scoops?

My point has been made. Death is not the preferable outcome in Canada.

Obsess on that until your cows come home.

That's right, no matter how you state it. Death by gun must always be the least favourable choice.

A subhuman criminal piece of shit shot to death is always a better outcome than that subhuman criminal piece of shit harming an actual human being.

You only disagree because you are on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings.

You can invent all the imaginary scenarios you like! And in the end you can just accept that in Canada the incident that ends in death is not the preferred outcome.

Right. You prefer that the woman be raped and tortured, rather than that the subhuman animal that attacked he be put down.

This tells us all that anyone needs to know about what sort of fucked-up piece of shit you are.

In Canada, death is not the desired outcome. Let that be your guide to your talking points.
Inventing situations for me isn't going to get you anywhere. You're more interested in inventing lies to suit your American dogma.

And I don't even know if you care or not?

I didn't invent anything....this is a real world event, with an actual sex offender. Considering the guy advanced on a woman who just fired a warning shot, he was not there to do good......

So.....you have a choice....

Do you prefer that she used a gun to stop the violent attack, likely ending in rape, possibly torture and murder as well....or do you prefer she not have the gun and therefore be raped, tortured and murdered at the whim of the attacker....?

Death to all rapists? No matter what the circumstances are?

That'd' be perfectly fine with me.

You're disqualified because you are a part of what's wrong with America.

You're a piece of shit from Canaduh. You have no standing whatsoever to speak of what is right or wrong with America.

You take the side of violent subhuman criminal shit against the side of human beings. Regardless of nationality, this demonstrates you to be a subhuman piece of shit.

Right. You prefer that the woman be raped and tortured, rather than that the subhuman animal that attacked he be put down.

This tells us all that anyone needs to know about what sort of fucked-up piece of shit you are.

Is that crackpot projection a Mormon virtue?

Forum List

Back