Registered sex offender shot and killed by a woman with a legally owned gun....what was a better outcome? Let's ask anti-gunners...

Death to all rapists? No matter what the circumstances are? You're disqualified because you are a part of what's wrong with America.

Death to America's soldiers who committed rape on female gooks?
Female communists too?
Female Chinese communists?

Yes, they should all be prosecuted. Being prosecuted does not mean an automatic death sentence. But the fact that the rapist is prosecuted means a woman was raped. Using a gun for self defense means the woman does not get raped.

If I have to choose between a rapist being killed or a woman being raped, the rapist gets killed.

I’m giving members the benefit of the doubt. There are very few sexual predators around.
Define very few?

Just look up how many people are on the sex offenders registry in your state and get back to me.

There's about 25000 in my state

Why does it matter that hes a sex offender? He's trying to break into her home. That's what matters. There have been many men who break into womens homes and kill them without ever having done anything sexual to them. Should they be treated differently than a guy who was convicted 20 years ago of having sex with his 17yo gf who is breaking into a home?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back