A Liberal Gets Caught With A Gun In A N.y. School And Guess What Happens?

I wished he had gotten the punishment that he advocated for.. Charged with Felonies and sentenced to Prison for 4 years. Then he would never again be able to have a gun to "Forget" that he had.
'
You are wasting your time expecting and sort of rational thought from the gun grabber side. They not only accept hypocrisy, they embrace it, as long, of course, as it is in their interest.

I wished he had gotten the punishment that he advocated for.. Charged with Felonies and sentenced to Prison for 4 years. Then he would never again be able to have a gun to "Forget" that he had.

Then when that happened to someone you didnt hate then what? Cry about how unfair the law is after being for it?

You know what the OP is missing? Wild and rampant speculation! What would have happened if he'd been a white republican?

Why hasn't anyone WILDLY SPECULATED ON THAT YET???!

Would he have been -

a.) banished from the land
b.) eternally imprisoned with no chance of parole
c.) crucified, literally right there on the street for all to see, by the media
d.) gunned down by an officer fearing for his life
e.) all of the above!
No you would call him a red neck, christian, trailer park trash, but your proved yourself to be a bigot.

A conservative starts a failed thread about it to exhibit his ignorance of a post hoc fallacy.

Nowhere in the article is the individual in question identified as a 'liberal.'

And there's no evidence whatsoever that the sentence had anything to do with the individual's alleged politics. The premise of the cited article and thread fails as unfounded and partisan speculation, contrivance, and inference.

Lesse...

Person commits a felony w/ a firearm in a school, gets a lesser charge and community service, liberals think nothing of it.
Person commits no crimes, wants to own firearms, liberals contrive a zillion ways to make it harder for him to do so -- because he might commit a crime with it.

Sometimes I think these people don't realize that they lie to themselves on a regular basis.

@TheOldSchool you're an asshole. :lol:

Fuckin right I'm an asshole!!! A GUN TOTING asshole!

What the hell's wrong with M14 Shooter? Gun use is ALREADY too restricted by not allowing felons to have guns.

Why does he want to take guns from idiots? ANYBODY could be labelled an idiot. What the HELL @M14 Shooter ? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS???

Go stick a daffodil in your peener hole you fucking communist :mad:

@TheOldSchool you're an asshole. :lol:

Fuckin right I'm an asshole!!! A GUN TOTING asshole!

What the hell's wrong with M14 Shooter? Gun use is ALREADY too restricted by not allowing felons to have guns.

Why does he want to take guns from idiots? ANYBODY could be labelled an idiot. What the HELL @M14 Shooter ? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS???

Go stick a daffodil in your peener hole you fucking communist :mad:
Is this the way you act when you know you've been proven wrong?
Very mature.

Liberals being pathetic, disgusting, double talking hypocrites again I see.

Why do you hate the 2nd amendment?
>>>>>>>>>>>
do you really try hard to be an idiot or does it come naturally ?

what would you say if it were a Conservative/Republican who got caught and was given the maximum penalty for the same crime ?

i am guessing you would be calling for his head to be severed. :up:

from the tolerant left

not a chance of it

--LOL

A conservative starts a failed thread about it to exhibit his ignorance of a post hoc fallacy.

And there's no evidence whatsoever that the sentence had anything to do with the individual's alleged politics. The premise of the cited article and thread fails as unfounded and partisan speculation, contrivance, and inference.

Not Identified as a "Liberal" Huh???

Forgive me for not linking to his history.. One could safely assume that since he is a Community Activist and pushed for the new laws, that he is a Liberal.

Is this the way you act when you know you've been proven wrong?
Very mature.
^Doesn't get it. Not surprised.
:laugh:
Oh no -- I get it

-You think nothing of it when a fellow anti-gun loon commits a felony w/ a firearm in a school, gets a lesser charge and is sentenced to community service,
-You want to make it more difficult for a person who has committed no crimes to own firearms - because he might commit a crime with it.

Clearly, you don't realize that you lie to yourself on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Forgive me for not linking to his history.. One could safely assume that since he is a Community Activist and pushed for the new laws, that he is a Liberal.

Any excuse will do really. You guys have a need to falsely label everyone a liberal just to crank up the outrage.

Unless every community organizer has to be "liberal" to get the job.

Any excuse will do really. You guys have a need to falsely label everyone a liberal just to crank up the outrage.

Unless every community organizer has to be "liberal" to get the job.
So when is the last time you saw a Black Conservative Community Organizer from Buffalo New York who supported more Gun Control laws?

Forum List

Back