A Liberal Gets Caught With A Gun In A N.y. School And Guess What Happens?

A conservative starts a failed thread about it to exhibit his ignorance of a post hoc fallacy.

Nowhere in the article is the individual in question identified as a 'liberal.'

And there's no evidence whatsoever that the sentence had anything to do with the individual's alleged politics. The premise of the cited article and thread fails as unfounded and partisan speculation, contrivance, and inference.

Not Identified as a "Liberal" Huh???

Forgive me for not linking to his history.. One could safely assume that since he is a Community Activist and pushed for the new laws, that he is a Liberal.

Any excuse will do really. You guys have a need to falsely label everyone a liberal just to crank up the outrage.

Unless every community organizer has to be "liberal" to get the job.
So when is the last time you saw a Black Conservative Community Organizer from Buffalo New York who supported more Gun Control laws?

And that still means nothing except you are jumping to conclusions in order to crank up the outrage.

A conservative starts a failed thread about it to exhibit his ignorance of a post hoc fallacy.

And there's no evidence whatsoever that the sentence had anything to do with the individual's alleged politics. The premise of the cited article and thread fails as unfounded and partisan speculation, contrivance, and inference.

Forgive me for not linking to his history.. One could safely assume that since he is a Community Activist and pushed for the new laws, that he is a Liberal.

Any excuse will do really. You guys have a need to falsely label everyone a liberal just to crank up the outrage.

So when is the last time you saw a Black Conservative Community Organizer from Buffalo New York who supported more Gun Control laws?

And that still means nothing except you are jumping to conclusions in order to crank up the outrage.

It's not really that great of a jump.. in fact I wouldn't even call it a Leap. I would call it a step.

As I said, when is the last time you saw or heard of a Black Conservative Community Organizer from Buffalo New York?

You are dumber than a box of rocks. Injustice is rampant in the courts today, and that is simple fact. No wild speculation there. But, since you have nothing else, please continue with your idiotic attempt to deflect from the obvious.

If a white republican had done it he would have been flayed in the streets!!! :eek::eek::eek:
And an idiot libtard just proved how stupid he is.

I wished he had gotten the punishment that he advocated for.. Charged with Felonies and sentenced to Prison for 4 years. Then he would never again be able to have a gun to "Forget" that he had.
'
You are wasting your time expecting and sort of rational thought from the gun grabber side. They not only accept hypocrisy, they embrace it, as long, of course, as it is in their interest.
What do you think his punishment should be? Apparently he's a good guy who forgot he had a pistol still in his car.

Left wing kooks love to highlight their defective reasoning abilities. The point, that they conveniently attempt to deflect away from, is unequal treatment under the law, and unequal treatment under the law is injustice. Period!

The sentence received by this liberal nut, was appropriate for the offense, but do you really believe that a politically unconnected citizen would receive the same, or an equivalent sentence? If so, you are not only dumber than a box of rocks, you are part of the problem in America today.

Woohoo! Our first case of wild speculation!

Come on guys I bet we can do even better!
You are such an idiot.

It's not really that great of a jump.. in fact I wouldn't even call it a Leap. I would call it a step.

As I said, when is the last time you saw or heard of a Black Conservative Community Organizer from Buffalo New York?

Call it a stroll, jump, lead or stretch...its still bullshit

I wished he had gotten the punishment that he advocated for.. Charged with Felonies and sentenced to Prison for 4 years. Then he would never again be able to have a gun to "Forget" that he had.
'
You are wasting your time expecting and sort of rational thought from the gun grabber side. They not only accept hypocrisy, they embrace it, as long, of course, as it is in their interest.
What do you think his punishment should be? Apparently he's a good guy who forgot he had a pistol still in his car.

It wasn't in his car, it was under his coat.

He should have gotten the 4 years in Prison, as required by the law he helped to pass, along with the felony conviction which would have prevented him from every carrying a gun again. That way he would never "Forget" that he had his gun with him.

I carry a gun every day. I never "Forget" that I have it. I may chose to ignore a sign at a store, but that's not illegal.

'

He should have gotten the 4 years in Prison, as required by the law he helped to pass, along with the felony conviction which would have prevented him from every carrying a gun again. That way he would never "Forget" that he had his gun with him.

I carry a gun every day. I never "Forget" that I have it. I may chose to ignore a sign at a store, but that's not illegal.
I wouldn't actually ask for your opinion.

'

He shouldn't be punished at all, but that should apply for EVERYONE, not just someone with connections. Just like ANYONE who meets the requirements of not a felon, and not judicially found incompetent should be able to get a concealed carry permit, not just retired cops, and people with connections.

Until that happens, prosecute the hypocritical grabbers to the fullest extent of the law.

'

I wouldn't actually ask for your opinion.

Well no, any other opinion that differs from yours doesn't count.

Who would have thought you think Adam Lanza is a hero?

Just cause there's one rotten apple in the bunch doesn't mean that Dwayne Ferguson isn't a heroic patriot!!!

Your sarcasm betrays your lack of intelligence. He put the lives of children in danger by simply having the gun with him. You are a sick individual for not recognizing the threat he posed to everyone in that school.

Why do you hate the 2nd amendment?

Why do you not care the man brought a gun into a school full of children?

Because guns save lives sucka. Why do you hate the constitution and Jesus?

Spare me your bullshit. Why do you not care that a man brought a loaded weapon into a school building? Am I to believe you don't care about the kids?

Newsflash: the Second Amendment does not allow you to bring a gun to a school and willfully or unwittingly put peoples lives in danger. Irresponsible persons need not apply.

And as far as Jesus goes, he valued the sanctity of life. So that falls in with my argument not yours.

Sucka.

'

His gun was in his coat pocket.

Apparently he was an idiot who irresponsibly put everyone in danger.

Spare me your bullshit. Why do you not care that a man brought a loaded weapon into a school building? Am I to believe you don't care about the kids?

Newsflash: the Second Amendment does not allow you to bring a gun to a school and willfully or unwittingly put peoples lives in danger. Irresponsible persons need not apply.

And as far as Jesus goes, he valued the sanctity of life. So that falls in with my argument not yours.

Sucka.

I'm a gun owner in the state where the NRA is headquartered. Did you know there's a gun range at the headquarter's? Probably not because you're a gun-hating pussy.

If there had been any malicious intent then the fucker should have gone away forEVER. The judge saw that this was a simple mistake and used his Constitutionally given powers to dole out an appropriate punishment.

Stop being a little girl.

Sucka.

I'm a gun owner in the state where the NRA is headquartered. Did you know there's a gun range at the headquarter's? Probably not because you're a gun-hating pussy.

If there had been any malicious intent then the fucker should have gone away forEVER. The judge saw that this was a simple mistake and used his Constitutionally given powers to dole out an appropriate punishment.

Stop being a little girl.

I don't care if you freaking live with the Lion King.

And I really don't care if you have a gun or a nuclear weapon. It still makes you an idiot. "Durr, I have a gun and it makes me smart!"

The fact he brought that gun into a school should have carried with it a bunch of jail time. But apparently the Judge didn't have the balls to make him pay for his ignorance. Just because it was an accident does not mean he gets to use such a circumstance as a defense. When I disobeyed my grandmother she would ask me why, and sometimes I would lie and say 'it was an accident.' She still punished me. This man disobeyed the law, whether he meant to or not is no excuse.

Stop being stupid.

Forum List

Back