A Liberal Gets Caught With A Gun In A N.y. School And Guess What Happens?

I don't care if you freaking live with the Lion King. And I really don't care if you have a gun or a nuclear weapon. It still makes you an idiot. "Durr, I have a gun and it makes me smart."

The fact he brought that gun into a school should have carried with it a bunch of jail time. But apparently the Judge didn't have the balls to make him pay for his ignorance. Just because it was an accident does not mean you get to use such a circumstance as a defense. When I disobeyed my grandmother she would ask me why, and sometimes I would lie and say 'it was an accident.' She still punished me. This man disobeyed the law, whether he meant to or not is no excuse.

Great anecdote. I'm glad you have no influence on anything. :thup:

I don't care if you freaking live with the Lion King. And I really don't care if you have a gun or a nuclear weapon. It still makes you an idiot. "Durr, I have a gun and it makes me smart."

The fact he brought that gun into a school should have carried with it a bunch of jail time. But apparently the Judge didn't have the balls to make him pay for his ignorance. Just because it was an accident does not mean you get to use such a circumstance as a defense. When I disobeyed my grandmother she would ask me why, and sometimes I would lie and say 'it was an accident.' She still punished me. This man disobeyed the law, whether he meant to or not is no excuse.

Great anecdote. I'm glad you have no influence on anything. :thup:

And thus, your argument has died. You know, you kind of remind me of Joe Biden.

And thus, your argument has died. You know, you kind of remind me of Joe Biden.

Oh yeah? Joe Biden can't abide pussies either?

He is one. Just as you are. Here's a brick wall; argue with it. You are simply too idiotic to converse with.

images

I wished he had gotten the punishment that he advocated for.. Charged with Felonies and sentenced to Prison for 4 years. Then he would never again be able to have a gun to "Forget" that he had.
'
You are wasting your time expecting and sort of rational thought from the gun grabber side. They not only accept hypocrisy, they embrace it, as long, of course, as it is in their interest.
What do you think his punishment should be? Apparently he's a good guy who forgot he had a pistol still in his car.
He committed a felony w/ a firearm inside a school, under a law he helped pass.
Perhaps the question that you should ask: What kind of punishment did he have in mind for people that broke this law?

I wished he had gotten the punishment that he advocated for.. Charged with Felonies and sentenced to Prison for 4 years. Then he would never again be able to have a gun to "Forget" that he had.
'
You are wasting your time expecting and sort of rational thought from the gun grabber side. They not only accept hypocrisy, they embrace it, as long, of course, as it is in their interest.
What do you think his punishment should be? Apparently he's a good guy who forgot he had a pistol still in his car.
Perhaps the question that you should ask: What kind of punishment did he have in mind for people that broke this law?

He breaks the very law he helped pass then gets a pass...I smell liberal. By the way love your avatar!

'

He breaks the very law he helped pass then gets a pass...I smell liberal. By the way love your avatar!
Tank you!
:)

I gotta admit I don't really track on you guys and I think it's because you detect some favoritism to this guy cause "he's a lib." I assume he is, but what I don't understand is why you'd want to jail a guy who apparently made an innocent mistake. Nothing indicates he INTENDED to bring a weapon to a school. If that's the case he didn't INTEND to commit a crime, and INTENT is a necessary element to convict a person of anything. So regardless of his political leanings, I fail to see what good it would do society to spend the money to lock up this guy, be he dem or gop, nor do I see that a CRIME occurred.

I gotta admit I don't really track on you guys and I think it's because you detect some favoritism to this guy cause "he's a lib." I assume he is, but what I don't understand is why you'd want to jail a guy who apparently made an innocent mistake. Nothing indicates he INTENDED to bring a weapon to a school. If that's the case he didn't INTEND to commit a crime, and INTENT is a necessary element to convict a person of anything. So regardless of his political leanings, I fail to see what good it would do society to spend the money to lock up this guy, be he dem or gop, nor do I see that a CRIME occurred.

I agree.

I think the disconnect is because some people would actually take into a gun to a school on purpose.

He knew the law very well. He helped pass it. He wanted other people to go to jail for taking a gun into a school. That is why I want him in jail, convicted with a felony, and unable to ever legally possess a firearm again. Because that is what he wanted for other people.

I assume he is, but what I don't understand is why you'd want to jail a guy who apparently made an innocent mistake.

Well, we don't want that. We don't want law abiding citizens who carry a Constitutionally protected weapon on their person for self defense to face any legal problem if they carry it onto or into a school. As long as they don't commit a crime with it there is no problem with them having it ...and a good deal of good to come from it since mad killers avoid places that allow people to carry guns for self defense.

Then we have this jerk...he seeks to impose draconian punishments for people who carry a gun onto a school campus...he wants people who do that....wether an accident or not...to face a felony conviction...possible prison time, a fine and the loss of the right to carry a gun from that point forward...that is what this guy wants....and fought to get passed...

Now...he made a mistake...he broke that law he helped to get passed and he wants himself to have a felony conviction...we know that because that is what he wanted to happen if someone accidentally brought a gun onto school grounds....that is what he wanted....

Until he accidentally broke the law he helped pass....now he doesn't want the felony conviction for himself....for everyone else, sure....but not for himself....

So screw him...he should have gotten a felony conviction...just like he wants for everyone else except for himself...

Is that really that hard to understand...why we have a problem with this guy...?

He knew the law very well. He helped pass it. He wanted other people to go to jail for taking a gun into a school. That is why I want him in jail, convicted with a felony, and unable to ever legally possess a firearm again. Because that is what he wanted for other people.

And yet, the guy who is in jail in Mexico for trying to take guns BACK into Mexico AGAIN was just making an innocent mistake.

:rolleyes-41:

'
It should be what he was wanting it to be for everyone else. We know it won't kinda like Gore telling us we need to cut back for global warming and he uses more energy in one month, than I do in three years or more.

I agree.

I think the disconnect is because some people would actually take into a gun to a school on purpose.

Was there an exemption in the law for those that "Forgot" they had a gun with them????

No there wasn't.

"I forgot" is not a defense.

Forum List

Back