A few questions for the fundies

It says she was honored to carry the rape zombie baby? Mary doesn't actually say that in the bible (which is all hearsay, btw).

Please try again soon.

Start reading in Luke 1:46.
Interesting. Mary is happy because after the rape, she realizes that she's going to be famous. She never actually said that she was happy to be raped.

Because she wasn't. That's the point.
Speculation. It doesn't really tackle the subject of whether she was asked first if she wanted to carry a ghost's zombie child. Me thinks she wasn't asked.

You're speculating that she was raped, but there is no indication that is the case. On the contrary, she was honored to be chosen to carry the Messiah. If you're going to scoff, at least do it honestly without making up a bunch of crap.
So you're the only one that gets to make up a bunch of crap? Why is my crap not as valid as your crap? I'm simply going by what the bible actually says, you're pulling stuff out of thin air.

Start reading in Luke 1:46.
Interesting. Mary is happy because after the rape, she realizes that she's going to be famous. She never actually said that she was happy to be raped.

Speculation. It doesn't really tackle the subject of whether she was asked first if she wanted to carry a ghost's zombie child. Me thinks she wasn't asked.

You're speculating that she was raped, but there is no indication that is the case. On the contrary, she was honored to be chosen to carry the Messiah. If you're going to scoff, at least do it honestly without making up a bunch of crap.
So you're the only one that gets to make up a bunch of crap? Why is my crap not as valid as your crap? I'm simply going by what the bible actually says, you're pulling stuff out of thin air.

No, you're claiming Mary was raped, and the Bible doesn't say that. Be honest.

Doesn't say that she agreed to it before hand either. Be honest yourself.

The Catholic church teaches that god drowned nearly everyone... And that god impregnated a virgin against her will.

If you read the story, you'd see that Mary was honored to carry the Messiah.
There is also the fact that God knew, before He did it, that she WOULD be honored.
And you guys believe that he story is real? Then how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again?

You keep moving the goal posts. You claimed several times that Mary was impregnated against her will (raped,I believe you said) but Scripture says completely the opposite, that she was honored to carry the messiah. Can you not deal with one of your talking points being obliterated before jumping into onto another one?

Indeed she was an absolutely free human being, because she was without any sin. This was necessary for to agree with the will of god to become his mother. She had for sure the possibility to say "no" to god without any bad consequence for her in this case - but she said "yes" to his will and the good consequences for everyone and every life.

Mary was not sinless. Only God is without sin. In fact, Mary called Jesus her Lord and her SAVIOR. This is just one of many heresies that the Catholic church teaches.

And she wasn't raped. The Bible doesn't record a sexual act. You are assuming once again that God is as limited as you.

Basically, your entire talking point is null and void.

There is also the fact that God knew, before He did it, that she WOULD be honored.
And you guys believe that he story is real? Then how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again?

You keep moving the goal posts. You claimed several times that Mary was impregnated against her will (raped,I believe you said) but Scripture says completely the opposite, that she was honored to carry the messiah. Can you not deal with one of your talking points being obliterated before jumping into onto another one?

Indeed she was an absolutely free human being, because she was without any sin. This was necessary for to agree with the will of god to become his mother. She had for sure the possibility to say "no" to god without any bad consequence for her in this case - but she said "yes" to his will and the good consequences for everyone and every life.

Mary was not sinless. Only God is without sin. In fact, Mary called Jesus her Lord and her SAVIOR. This is just one of many heresies that the Catholic church teaches.

True, and she had sex with Joseph, as evidenced by Jesus' siblings.

And she wasn't raped. The Bible doesn't record a sexual act. You are assuming once again that God is as limited as you.

The bible may not record a sexual act, doesn't mean there wasn't one. You're assuming once again things you don't know.

So they were Jesus' half-brothers?

The bible may not record a sexual act, doesn't mean there wasn't one. You're assuming once again things you don't know.

You're assuming rape, which isn't indicated.

So they were Jesus' half-brothers?

Yes. Why?

When it comes to the bible everyone is assuming, and my assumptions are just as valid as anyone else’s.

Mary was not sinless.

That's your belief - but not my belief.

Only God is without sin.

How do you know this? God created all evils too.

In fact, Mary called Jesus her Lord and her SAVIOR.

She called him also "dizzy doozie dooo, baaab bab ba, boo, kille gille kille dille doo doo ... " and lots of other things in this quality. In the German language we do normally not use the word "Savior" = "Retter" for Jesus. We use normally "Heiland" or "Erlöser" = "redeemer". Did she call him "my lord and savior" or did she call him "our lord and savior"? Was it before Jesus was crucified or after he was crucified?

This is just one of many heresies that the Catholic church teaches.

I know that some people think they don't have to respect mother Mary. I think mother Mary and her husband Joseph earn the highest respect of all human beings who ever had lived on this dusty planet here.

Last edited:

When it comes to the bible everyone is assuming, and my assumptions are just as valid as anyone else’s.

Let us hear what you have to tell us about the book of the bardos of the Buddhists, religious expert - ah sorry: Nazi, god denying one!

Last edited:

Mary was not sinless.

Only God is without sin.

She called him also "dizzy doozie dooo, baaab bab ba, boo, kille gille kille dille doo doo ... " and lots of other things in this quality. In the German language we do normally not use the word "Savior" = "Retter" for Jesus. We use normally "Heiland" or "Erlöser" = "redeemer". Did she call him "my lord and savior" or did she call him "our lord and savior"? Was it before Jesus was crucified or after he was crucified?

I know that some people think they don't have to respect mother Mary. I think mother Mary and her husband Joseph earn the highest respect of all human beings who ever had lived on this dusty planet here.

Joseph gets my respect, he had to put up with a pregnant slut, and then raise some weirdo child whose goal in life was to be a wandering hobo.

Let us hear what you have to tell us about the book of the bardos of the Buddhists, religious expert - ah sorry: Nazi, god denying one!

Buddhists are all slant-eyed rice gobblers. Totally irrelevant, just like you.

lol.... um, no.

Stories written by men in a book they call Instruction are about one thing or another, not just anything.

Your assumption that everyone else is assuming as if it was impossible to figure out the subjects and teaching is just silly.

lol.... um, no.

Stories written by men in a book they call Instruction are about one thing or another, not just anything.

Your assumption that everyone else is assuming as if it was impossible to figure out the subjects and teaching is just silly.
It's a total assumption to think that some invisible being is trying to teach you things through a book filled with violence, revenge and death. And btw, ludicrous as well.

Mary was not sinless.

Only God is without sin.

I do respect Mary. Unlike Catholics, I don't worship her. She was a sinner, just like everyone else. The Bible says that ALL HAVE SINNED. that includes Mary. Doesn't matter what you believe. Mary was a sinner. It's a fact

lol.... um, no.

It's a total assumption to think that some invisible being is trying to teach you things through a book filled with violence, revenge and death. And btw, ludicrous as well.

The bible is a collection of fantastical stories that were written by men for the openly expressed purpose of teaching children the hard learned lessons of their distant past.

Thats a verifiable fact. If you can't understand that, you will never be able to grasp what was hidden like treasure lying buried and deliberately hidden in a field of silly stories..

God is an invisible being only to those whose minds are so full of garbage that they cannot even perceive the subjects or grasp the teaching of a book, even though you can look at and look at and look at the words that were written.

So you may never become a very deep thinker.

You might find this hard to believe too, but I can live with that.

Last edited:

lol.... um, no.

The bible is a collection of fantastical stories that were written by men for the openly expressed purpose of teaching children the hard learned lessons of their distant past.

Thats a verifiable fact. If you can't understand that, you will never be able to grasp what was hidden like treasure lying buried and deliberately hidden in a field of silly stories..

God is an invisible being only to those whose minds are so full of garbage that they cannot even perceive the subjects or grasp the teaching of a book, even though you can look at and look at and look at the words that were written.

So you may never become a very deep thinker.

You might find this hard to believe too, but I can live with that.
No, the bible is about worshipping an invisible superbeing. I thought everyone knew that.

Forum List

Back