A Black 11 Year Old has an IQ Higher Than Einstein's

I am not knocking the kid at all, but the reaction to the kid. A whole shit ton of expectations have been placed on him with the subtle insinuation that he is a freak of his kind.

How many white kids with 160 IQs have been tested and yet did not have international celebration all because of a fucking IQ test?

Maybe we should let the kid feel motivated to prove himself a little bit before hailing him as the conquering hero?
I'm disappointed in you. But I hope whatever breakthroughs in astrophysics this young man makes, it will help people respect him for his insight, not his color.
Well Dear God forbid that I ever disappoint anyone on the internet, but it would be helpful if you could explain what you think I did to disappoint you so much you had to put it online, lol.
I don't have your address to send you a Hallmark card.
How many white kids with 160 IQs have been tested and yet did not have international celebration all because of a fucking IQ test?
Maybe we should let the kid feel motivated to prove himself a little bit before hailing him as the conquering hero?

Sounds to me like the kid's color has a lot to do with it. Oh well, he might as well get used to it.

If the kid's IQ is as high as advertised, you wouldn't be hiring him, he would be hiring YOU!
Lol, he wont be hiring me anyway as apparently 58 year olds with a history of back problems are not employable.

JQPublic1

You must be one of those Democrats who really believes they aren't racist because you are always patting people on the head like good little animals.

"..Blacks reading the article would be delighted to know that their kind have geniuses too; this, despite all the raw negativity dispensedfrom American media sources paintingblacks as the "dumbest" people on theplanet."

What a condescending view of black people! In your view Blacks don't know if they're good or bad until they hear or read the words of White people telling them so in the White media?

So the author of this particular article should be hailed as a hero to Blacks because he helped them realise "... that their kind have geniuses too;"?
Ooh, and "Whites too benefit from knowing there are Black people with high IQs." Well hell, this article's writer is just amazing! He helped stupid White people too. You know, the ones who sit around with the dumb Blacks while they wait for the media to tell them what their race is all about and what they're capable of.

And you really think the mere inclusion of this kid's picture was actually to send out some subliminal racial message? Pictures can be worth a thousand words, but that doesn't mean they are relevant words. Let me ask you this - if the kid happened to be White like Hawking and Einstein then would the entire message of the story change for you? Would it shift away from a racist agenda or just shift towards White pride instead of Black pride?

If there is a picture of 2 males or 2 females in an article about college does your mind immediately say - "this article is really about homosexuality"? What if there's a picture of a White boy with a dog in an article about pet care? Is that, based on the picture, really just the author's way of covertly sending the message that White people are no different from dogs?

Last edited:
JQPublic1

You must be one of those Democrats who really believes they aren't racist because you are always patting people on the head like good little animals.

"..Blacks reading the article would be delighted to know that their kind have geniuses too; this, despite all the raw negativity dispensedfrom American media sources paintingblacks as the "dumbest" people on theplanet."

What a condescending view of black people! In your view Blacks don't know if they're good or bad until they hear or read the words of White people telling them so in the White media?

So the author of this particular article should be hailed as a hero to Blacks because he helped them realise "... that their kind have geniuses too;"?
Ooh, and "Whites too benefit from knowing there are Black people with high IQs." Well hell, this article's writer is just amazing! He helped stupid White people too. You know, the ones who sit around with the dumb Blacks while they wait for the media to tell them what their race is all about and what they're capable of.

And you really think the mere inclusion of this kid's picture was actually to send out some subliminal racial message? Pictures can be worth a thousand words, but that doesn't mean they are relevant words. Let me ask you this - if the kid happened to be White like Hawking and Einstein then would the entire message of the story change for you? Would it shift away from a racist agenda or just shift towards White pride instead of Black pride?

If there is a picture of 2 males or 2 females in an article about college does your mind immediately say - "this article is really about homosexuality"? What if there's a picture of a White boy with a dog in an article about pet care? Is that, based on the picture, really just the author's way of covertly sending the message that White people are no different from dogs?

I am not sure about how to interpret your opening sentence but I don't think I am "patting" people on the head literally or figuratively.

You continue to mis- analyze my statement with more specious assumptions. You know full well that
ever since Affirmative Action was implemented people like Charles Murray and Richard Herrnstein were relentless in marketing the alleged mental inferiority of Blacks as a group. Their controversial book, "The Bell Curve" is still consulted and referenced as the "bible" for debates where bigots need an authoritative citation to bolster their pejorative input. And,although the scurrilous work was discredited, vestiges of it continue to dominate every website or forum where race is debated.

You seem to have over looked the historical facts that define the plight of Blacks living in a nation dominated by people hostile to them. The media is the voice of the system and it has spoken badly about Blacks. Instead of encouraging assimilation, the media has helped discourage it with yellow journalism. So thorough was this public media indoctrination that even Blacks immigrating from elsewhere are initially wary of American Blacks.

The bottom line is that so much damage has been done to the image of Blacks of African descent everywhere, it is incumbent upon liberal reporters to show the other side of the Black experience. We already know how Bright some White kids are and we do see references to those with IQs that exceed 150 from time ti time. But given the stereotypical image of Blacks, it is indeed refreshing to see a positive image of Blacks now and then. Blacks AND White people depend on the media to connect the dots and keep them informed about their racial group and everything else. How which of those images are delivered has a profound effect on shaping the worldview of each of us.

Last edited:
Blacks AND White people depend on the media to connect the dots and keep them informed about their racial group and everything else. How those images are delivers has a profound effect on shaping the worldview of each of us.

So if the media machine were to cease one day, you're saying Blacks and Whites in the world would cease to exist? Or at a minimum, they would lose the ability to "...keep them informed about their racial group and everything else."? How did these people manage to survive before media? How did such weak breeds not drop off the human map centuries ago due to natural selection?

th

Good boy! You got a high score on the exam ... Just like White people! And that is excellent considering you're not really human, at least not like a White human. Hurray for the freak (aka the Black person with a high IQ). Come on Mr & Mrs White and look at the freak and "...benefit from knowing there are Black people with high IQs." You too Mr & Mrs Black. Behold the freak and "be delighted to know that your [sic] kind have geniuses too;"

OP was right and the "freak" comment was a nod to what he said in post #29.

Last edited:
Come on Mr & Mrs White and look at the freak and "...benefit from knowing there are Black people with high IQs." You too Mr & Mrs Black. Behold the freak and "be delighted to know that (sic- your) kind have geniuses too;"
Not sure I got my meaning across.

Asians on the average test higher than whites in the US by about 10 to 15 points depending on the test and its scale.

Does that mean whites are inferior? I have never ever heard anyone say that, though I do believe that Mandarin Chinese are in general superior to secular white Europeans culturally and Judeo-Christian whites barely perform evenly with them, and yet many people will tell you in private that blacks are inferior to whites in some way or another and using one term or another instead of 'inferior', like 'perform below standard levels of performance', or whatever.

This has to have a degrading impact on the American black persons psyche and self image. The blacks in the UK do not have this problem, so it is not a matter of race.

I think that American pop culture has stereotyped blacks as lesser evolved and more animalistic and they do that by constantly show casing blacks in athletic roles or in entertainment roles of one kind or another and ignore black in science and mathematics.

This kid is being used to say 'See how smart we are?' when it is really unneeded except by the pop culture to remind us that blacks can do things other than dance, perform music and play basketball. I wish it were not necessary but apparently even black leaders seem to think it is.

Come on Mr & Mrs White and look at the freak and "...benefit from knowing there are Black people with high IQs." You too Mr & Mrs Black. Behold the freak and "be delighted to know that (sic- your) kind have geniuses too;"

Asians on the average test higher than whites in the US by about 10 to 15 points depending on the test and its scale.

Does that mean whites are inferior? I have never ever heard anyone say that, though I do believe that Mandarin Chinese are in general superior to secular white Europeans culturally and Judeo-Christian whites barely perform evenly with them, and yet many people will tell you in private that blacks are inferior to whites in some way or another and using one term or another instead of 'inferior', like 'perform below standard levels of performance', or whatever.

This has to have a degrading impact on the American black persons psyche and self image. The blacks in the UK do not have this problem, so it is not a matter of race.

I think that American pop culture has stereotyped blacks as lesser evolved and more animalistic and they do that by constantly show casing blacks in athletic roles or in entertainment roles of one kind or another and ignore black in science and mathematics.

This kid is being used to say 'See how smart we are?' when it is really unneeded except by the pop culture to remind us that blacks can do things other than dance, perform music and play basketball. I wish it were not necessary but apparently even black leaders seem to think it is.
You lost me. My post was primarily a response to JQPUBLIC. You were only mentioned with regard to the word "freak" and how you used it in post #29. I said you got it right and I referenced the post to clarify what exactly I thought you got right.

From #29: "A whole shit ton of expectations have been placed on him with the subtle insinuation that he is a freak of his kind."

Overall the entirety of post #29 would seem to indicate your belief that holding this kid up as an example of unique achievement is based on false assumptions and the act of giving him accolades for achieving something many White people have done but were not celebrated for is akin to insinuating a Black with a high IQ is a freak.

What meaning did I miss?

Last edited:
Blacks AND White people depend on the media to connect the dots and keep them informed about their racial group and everything else. How those images are delivers has a profound effect on shaping the worldview of each of us.

So if the media machine were to cease one day, you're saying Blacks and Whites in the world would cease to exist? Or at a minimum, they would lose the ability to "...keep them informed about their racial group and everything else."? How did these people manage to survive before media? How did such weak breeds not drop off the human map centuries ago due to natural selection?

th

Good boy! You got a high score on the exam ... Just like White people! And that is excellent considering you're not really human, at least not like a White human. Hurray for the freak (aka the Black person with a high IQ). Come on Mr & Mrs White and look at the freak and "...benefit from knowing there are Black people with high IQs." You too Mr & Mrs Black. Behold the freak and "be delighted to know that your [sic] kind have geniuses too;"

If the media machine were to stop one day it would probably be due to some catastrophic event. Nothing would matter to the survivors than continuing to survive. But it was civilization that brought the media into the human experience. When men lived in small villages and tribes the world was less complex and messengers were dispatched to communicate with other tribes and villages.
These were largely homogenous demographics and race was a non issue..

Even slaves from waring tribes were of the same stock as their conquerors but a captured slave or children of slaves could rise to be chieftains. Their self identity and humanity remained intact for they had much in common with their enemies.

But when Whites enslaved Blacks, the human factor was purposefully squashed . Dehumanization was an essential part of chattel slavery. Blacks were relegated to the status of animals, with no hope of ever being equal to "humans." Shards of that legacy remain to this very day. Even you have tapped in to it by referring to a Black kid genius as a freak. He is NOT a freak anymore than a White kid having an IQ of 160 is a freak. He is no more a freak than Einstein was. Is Nigerian Phillip Emeagwali a freak with his 190+ IQ? Although there is a dearth of reliable information on the subject, I would almost gamble that the frequency of genius level IQ in Blacks is similar to any other group. Rember ,even the brilliant Asians were not known for superior intelligence until well into the 20th Century because few had the opportunity to demonstrate it. But we must also remember that Chins and India are made up mostly of people with average IQ. Africa is no different.

But your dog analogy takes the cake. Why make such an impossible comparison? In this post slavery world, the media has become an integral part of shaping public opinion. It is the cohesive force that is often strategically doctored to facilitate an agenda and to maintain the status quo. Does a positive uplifting story about an incredibly smart Black kid stir you to such anger that you would equate him to a smart dog? If so, It is your ilk that I want to keep from buying an AR-15 and ammo.

IQ is a simplistic measure of a very complex set of mental abilities, and it only measures the performance of the person at one point in time. A person can that scored a 160 one day might score 140 the next, or 197 or 128 a few years later. An IQ score is kind of like one time in the 100 yard dash; just because you got under 10 seconds in high school doesnt mean you will always get it the rest of your life.

But this is a demonstration that IQ is not hobbled by race. Environment, culture, encouragement, access to better learning facilities, better libraries and other people of similar intelligence, all these things enhance or diminish ones natural intelligence.

This kid did very well, but what does this tell us about the kid? IS a high IQ the key to success and happiness? Obviously not if you have ever known such people. IQ does not tell us much about their motivation, drive, discipline and social skills all of which are as key to success as natural intelligence is.

If blacks had access to better schools, a culture that gave them images of black scientists and philosophers as often as sports stars and criminals, and safer learning environments where it was not considered "white" to excel in academics, I dont think that there would be about a 20 point difference in average IQs between whites and blacks or a 15 point difference between whites and Asians in the US.

Is this Britain's smartest schoolboy? 11-year-old boy with higher IQ than Einstein
Y'know, seems to me such intelligence comes with risks. If it's channeled properly, if not too much pressure is applied, if he's brought up in a proper environment, on and on.

Pretty exciting, though. We sure as hell need smart people.

In the intake interview at the Gifted Center they discussed how in modern education Gifted in lumped in with learning disabilities, because overall gifted people actually have more negative outcomes than High Achievers, or Average Learners.

We did not deeply into reasons, but my personal experiences and observations suggest one group of reasons is that the systems, as designed is torture for quick learners.

To plod along at a pace that is literally painful...

You lost me. My post was primarily a response to JQPUBLIC. You were only mentioned with regard to the word "freak" and how you used it in post #29. I said you got it right and I referenced the post to clarify what exactly I thought you got right.

From #29: "A whole shit ton of expectations have been placed on him with the subtle insinuation that he is a freak of his kind."

Overall the entirety of post #29 would seem to indicate your belief that holding this kid up as an example of unique achievement is based on false assumptions and the act of giving him accolades for achieving something many White people have done but were not celebrated for is akin to insinuating a Black with a high IQ is a freak.

What meaning did I miss?

I just meant overall the conversation on the thread seemed to be along the lines of race and IQ with the implication that I somehow was slighting blacks, which was not my intention. I simply responded to your post because you referenced the OP and it triggered my response, not that I meant that you were faulting me.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

"If the media machine were to stop one day ... Nothing would matter to the survivors than continuing to survive."

Thanks for proving my point that humans can think and act free of media influence

"Even slaves from waring tribes were of the same stock as their conquerors ..."

Same stock? Wtf? Are you saying the only tribes that warred with each other were all of the same tribe?

"... but a captured slave or children of slaves could rise to be chieftains."

What world are you over-generalizing about? I would buy that in some cases with certain individuals and in special circumstances, but I'm pretty sure there were numerous examples of slaves being treated as animals.with bloodlines being wiped out for revenge and to provide stability for the conquering empire.

What meaning did I miss?

I just meant overall the conversation on the thread seemed to be along the lines of race and IQ with the implication that I somehow was slighting blacks, which was not my intention. I simply responded to your post because you referenced the OP and it triggered my response, not that I meant that you were faulting me.

Don't worry, it's common to get confused and ride a wave of emotions, even if incorrect sometimes. And it's real easy to misinterpret words or feelings when only written comms are occurring

I do not think you were slighting Blacks but I wonder if some are getting the impression I am the one who has something against Blacks.

I'm working on a response to JQPublic1 but having some major internet connectivity issues. Have literally been trying for hours now. Going to go off air and work on document then upload.

See ya in a few more hours.

What meaning did I miss?

Don't worry, it's common to get confused and ride a wave of emotions, even if incorrect sometimes. And it's real easy to misinterpret words or feelings when only written comms are occurring

I do not think you were slighting Blacks but I wonder if some are getting the impression I am the one who has something against Blacks.

I'm working on a response to JQPublic1 but having some major internet connectivity issues. Have literally been trying for hours now. Going to go off air and work on document then upload.

You are not giving me the impression you are trying to slight blacks, not at all.

But then again, I am an insensitive, racist, ignorant, Hill Billy according to many here, so I'm not sure that really helps you any at all.

Let's see, I think I left off somewhere around here -
Even slaves from
tribes were of the same stock as their conquerors but a captured slave or children of slaves could rise to be chieftains. Their self identity and humanity remained intact for they had much in common with their enemies.

I don't agree with that last sentence, perhaps in the early part of mankind, when tribes were few but similar. But by the time empires and nations were forming the conquered had little to nothing in common with the ones they conquer. Further, there were often focused efforts to eliminate any vestiges of an enemy's culture, language and religion lest they forget who is number one.

But when Whites enslaved Blacks, the human factor was purposefully squashed . Dehumanization was an essential part of chattel slavery. Blacks were relegated to the status of animals, with no hope of ever being equal to "humans."

This was not an experience unique to Blacks but I digress and so do you.

"Shards of that legacy remain to this very day. Even you have tapped in to it by referring to a Black kid genius as a freak."

Incorrect. The OP was the one who initially put forth the idea that a Black kid with a high IQ was a freak (see post #29). But if you read his post carefully you would have noticed he mentioned it in the context of a world where many other White "geniuses" existed but weren't given accolades like this kid was. Thereby creating the false impression that Black geniuses were rare. His exact words - "I am not knocking the kid at all, but the reaction to the kid. A whole shit ton of expectations have been placed on him with the subtle insinuation that he is a freak of his kind. How many white kids with 160 IQs have been tested and yet did not have international celebration all because of a fucking IQ test?"
I then mentioned it in #66. But you missed the point that I did so to mock you. I was indicating you were the type of ignoramus the OP was postulating about when he made the "freak" comment. I'm saying I think you are the type who would make such a quirky and racist assumption.

"He is NOT a freak anymore than a White kid having an IQ of 160 is a freak. He is no more a freak than Einstein was. Is Nigerian Phillip Emeagwali a freak with his 190+ IQ?"

Careful, it's best if none of us try and say we truly know any of these dudes enough to make such large claims.

Last edited:
"Although there is a dearth of reliable information on the subject, I would almost gamble that the frequency of genius level IQ in Blacks is similar to any other group. Rember ,even the brilliant Asians were not known for superior intelligence until well into the 20th Century because few had the opportunity to demonstrate it. But we must also remember that Chins and India are made up mostly of people with average IQ. Africa is no different."

Take it easy and back down on such large claims. I don't think any of us want to try and provide then wade through the numerous links that would be needed to support or deny these extensive proposals.

Last edited:

What meaning did I miss?

You are not giving me the impression you are trying to slight blacks, not at all.

But then again, I am an insensitive, racist, ignorant, Hill Billy according to many here, so I'm not sure that really helps you any at all.
Wow, I have met my twin!

"But your dog analogy takes the cake. Why make such an impossible comparison? "

You again missed the point that I was attacking you as the condescending one petting the Whites and Blacks like dogs. Remember your comments -
And ...
"Whites too benefit from knowing there are Black people with high IQs."

Maybe I'm misinterpreting you but these two statements strike me as incredibly insulting to Whites and Blacks and reflective of a condescending attitude towards these people.. You are essentially celebrating the fact that with the help of articles like this, Blacks are able to see their potential and Whites can "benefit" from learning that some blacks have high IQs. Does that not sound incredibly patronizing to you?

So anyway, that's why I attacked you by saying you would be the type to read the article and (1) think it was about race and (2) think that it was likely pointing out how Black geniuses are rare.

The big clue was when I used your words in conjunction with the "freak" comment. From post #66 (beneath the picture of the dog)- "Good boy! You got a high score on the exam ... Just like White people! And that is excellent considering you're not really human, at least not like a White human. Hurray for the freak (aka the Black person with a high IQ). Come on Mr & Mrs White and look at the freak and "...benefit from knowing there are Black people with high IQs." You too Mr & Mrs Black. Behold the freak and "be delighted to know that your [sic] kind have geniuses too;" Those are your words in highlight.
Do you see it now? I accuse you of being condescending then mention condescending behavior like patting a dog on the head. Then I inserted the picture of the dog being pet on the head and below it I used your condescending words. It was all about you. Get it?

I think you do. I think you knew right away and everything after that was your nervous attempt to deflect and call me the racist. I understand. I would be back-peddling like a mother if I said the things you did. Making me the villain is really your best strategy.at this point.

"Does a positive uplifting story about an incredibly smart Black kid stir you to such anger that you would equate him to a smart dog? If so, It is your ilk that I want to keep from buying an AR-15 and ammo."

Again, you have no hope to escape your racially degrading comments but to try and make me the devil. I feel for you. I mean look at you - now you're dragging in another hot issue (AR-15) with the hopes of deflecting again. Rest assured some of your ilk will stand by you. Like the ones who thought the article was about race because the photo of the kid proved he was Black ... smh. Lol, you guys are the real geniuses!

I surrender to your greater sense of self

Last edited:

What meaning did I miss?
Your post here exemplifies the core of your premise so rather than engage in the futility of responding to your plethora of redundancies I'll respond here.

You are making far too many assumptions. You don't know what race the author is, yet you have said someone is exploiting the kids high IQ and race to say "see how smart we are." If the author is White, your premise fails immediately. Further, you seem to believe that there are tons of White kids with IQs of 160 but the referenced article in the op dispels that notion by pointing out that only 1% of the British population has an IQ approaching that number. To me that suggests you are disturbed by the fact that this Black kid's high IQ is news. did you notice that on the same linked page there are articles about several other young people having IQs higher than Einstein and Hawking. That fact also hobbles your premise that the Black kid was singled out.

Your focus smacks of jealously and frustration that a Black kid would b spotlighted because of his high IQ. That has to be it since other kids of different races were also spotlighted in other articles and you ignored them.

Forum List

Back