A Black 11 Year Old has an IQ Higher Than Einstein's

IQ is a simplistic measure of a very complex set of mental abilities, and it only measures the performance of the person at one point in time. A person can that scored a 160 one day might score 140 the next, or 197 or 128 a few years later. An IQ score is kind of like one time in the 100 yard dash; just because you got under 10 seconds in high school doesnt mean you will always get it the rest of your life.

But this is a demonstration that IQ is not hobbled by race. Environment, culture, encouragement, access to better learning facilities, better libraries and other people of similar intelligence, all these things enhance or diminish ones natural intelligence.

This kid did very well, but what does this tell us about the kid? IS a high IQ the key to success and happiness? Obviously not if you have ever known such people. IQ does not tell us much about their motivation, drive, discipline and social skills all of which are as key to success as natural intelligence is.

If blacks had access to better schools, a culture that gave them images of black scientists and philosophers as often as sports stars and criminals, and safer learning environments where it was not considered "white" to excel in academics, I dont think that there would be about a 20 point difference in average IQs between whites and blacks or a 15 point difference between whites and Asians in the US.

Is this Britain's smartest schoolboy? 11-year-old boy with higher IQ than Einstein

But the question should be, does he understand relativity?

IQ is a simplistic measure of a very complex set of mental abilities, and it only measures the performance of the person at one point in time. A person can that scored a 160 one day might score 140 the next, or 197 or 128 a few years later. An IQ score is kind of like one time in the 100 yard dash; just because you got under 10 seconds in high school doesnt mean you will always get it the rest of your life.

But this is a demonstration that IQ is not hobbled by race. Environment, culture, encouragement, access to better learning facilities, better libraries and other people of similar intelligence, all these things enhance or diminish ones natural intelligence.

This kid did very well, but what does this tell us about the kid? IS a high IQ the key to success and happiness? Obviously not if you have ever known such people. IQ does not tell us much about their motivation, drive, discipline and social skills all of which are as key to success as natural intelligence is.

If blacks had access to better schools, a culture that gave them images of black scientists and philosophers as often as sports stars and criminals, and safer learning environments where it was not considered "white" to excel in academics, I dont think that there would be about a 20 point difference in average IQs between whites and blacks or a 15 point difference between whites and Asians in the US.

Is this Britain's smartest schoolboy? 11-year-old boy with higher IQ than Einstein
I liked and agreed with much of your post but I wish race ethnicity wasn't always dragged into the picture. It clouds the issues.

The article never mentioned he was Black
. They didn't mention race at all and rightfully so. The news is that someone else in the world has an IQ close to what Einstein's was estimated to be.

Measuring intelligence by itself is a tricky and questionable venture. But when race is thrown into the mix then the you bring in racial assumptions and that's a bumpy road.

I think the author of the article did a good job. They didn't say a Black boy scored a high IQ or that the British boy had a high IQ. They just celebrated a young human achieving a notable human accomplishment.
MAIN--Ramarni-Wilfred-Albert-Einstein-and-Stephen-Hawking.jpg

Einstein wasn't that smart
The world was looking for a hero and vaula....einstein
'Intelligent' based on standard IQ testing= Apple
'Smart' as in 'street'=Orange

'Street smarts' is an oxymoron. It means one moron on the corner can count to 5, a smarter one can count to 6, the completely illiterate one who can't count at all but knew where to steal or buy the pistol he shot and robbed the other two with wins.
It also means knowing where you go to buy some things, how to influence people, what to not do, etc. Sort of a social intelligence for urban living.

I liked and agreed with much of your post but I wish race ethnicity wasn't always dragged into the picture. It clouds the issues.

The article never mentioned he was Black
. They didn't mention race at all and rightfully so. The news is that someone else in the world has an IQ close to what Einstein's was estimated to be.

Measuring intelligence by itself is a tricky and questionable venture. But when race is thrown into the mix then the you bring in racial assumptions and that's a bumpy road.

I think the author of the article did a good job. They didn't say a Black boy scored a high IQ or that the British boy had a high IQ. They just celebrated a young human achieving a notable human accomplishment.
MAIN--Ramarni-Wilfred-Albert-Einstein-and-Stephen-Hawking.jpg
So now we shouldn't include photos in articles lest that be construed as a subtle way to imply race is the issue?

I said the author never mentioned he was Black. I never said there wasn't a picture proving he was Black.

The article never mentioned he was Black. They didn't mention race at all and rightfully so. The news is that someone else in the world has an IQ close to what Einstein's was estimated to be.

The nature of exactly what intelligence is is debated. It used to be a measure of how much you learned, gauging it to a 'normal' progression by age, and then a ratio taken. It was more of an achievement test than a measure of natural ability and rightly so as you cannot definitively say exactly what intelligence is.

But once the Eugenicists got hold of it, it was turned into a concept like arm length, in that a person was having a speed of thought or something similar measured and that was what it was for that person in all environments and at all times. which is bullshit.

And, anyway, it is not news at all that someone in the world has an IQ higher than Einstein's as there have been hundreds of thousands with such an IQ over the last century. They just arent all physicists or mathematicians.

Equating IQ with exposure to education displays your complete ignorance.
And your assertion that that is what I did displays your complete inability to understand what you claim to have read.

I said "Environment, culture, encouragement, access to better learning facilities, better libraries and other people of similar intelligence, all these things enhance or diminish ones natural intelligence."

roflmao, so you're not exactly in MENSA, are you? :)

Why did you need to knock this kid? He sounds like a pretty delightful kid. It's not because he's black, I hope.
I am not knocking the kid at all, but the reaction to the kid. A whole shit ton of expectations have been placed on him with the subtle insinuation that he is a freak of his kind.

How many white kids with 160 IQs have been tested and yet did not have international celebration all because of a fucking IQ test?

Maybe we should let the kid feel motivated to prove himself a little bit before hailing him as the conquering hero?

As anyone can see, one of the board's ignorant racists that represents the lowest of his race could not dispute the facts contained in the article....
Why would he do that? The fact are pretty straight forward?

Just curious who you are referring to here, though.

Odium? Steve? Tank?

Just curious.

Whatever the kids score was he got the benefit of "affirmative action" scoring as is now standard in all tests.

Anyway one kid doesn't prove anything. Like saying one man is 7 feet tall so all men are. The fact is blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming. Can you explain

1. why blacks collectively come in last in all standardized tests

2..Why white countries are rich and advanced while black countries are poor and backward

3. Why 50 years of affirmative action special treatment has resulted in blacks falling further behind?

Whatever the kids score was he got the benefit of "affirmative action" scoring as is now standard in all tests.

Anyway one kid doesn't prove anything. Like saying one man is 7 feet tall so all men are. The fact is blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming. Can you explain

2..Why white countries are rich and advanced while black countries are poor and backward

3. Why 50 years of affirmative action special treatment has resulted in blacks falling further behind?
You couldn't score 20 on an IQ test if you had Einstein pumping semen in your ass and Hawking blowing jizz down your throat

Why did you need to knock this kid? He sounds like a pretty delightful kid. It's not because he's black, I hope.
I am not knocking the kid at all, but the reaction to the kid. A whole shit ton of expectations have been placed on him with the subtle insinuation that he is a freak of his kind.

How many white kids with 160 IQs have been tested and yet did not have international celebration all because of a fucking IQ test?

Maybe we should let the kid feel motivated to prove himself a little bit before hailing him as the conquering hero?
I'm disappointed in you. But I hope whatever breakthroughs in astrophysics this young man makes, it will help people respect him for his insight, not his color.

Your first sentence doomed the rest your you bullshit to a fitting dismissal...

You couldn't score 20 on an IQ test if you had Einstein pumping semen in your ass and Hawking blowing jizz down your throat

HAHA. The board notes that you evaded the questions i raised and instead stooped to personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

HAHA. The board notes that you evaded the questions i raised and instead stooped to personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.
Fuck off, dipshit

Forum List

Back