After seeing this, it's just not clear to me how much sicker we can get

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
SUPER FAGGOT.jpg

What in the 5 kinds of blue blazing burning hell can make man want to look like this? Forget it all, just nuke us all and be done with it. Sick twisted freaks are taking over. If I saw that coming at me, I think I draw my piece.

You can't look at any media site anymore without being over ran by sick perverse freaking monsters pretending to be normal.

Last edited:
View attachment 78674

What in the 5 kinds of blue blazing burning hell can make man want to look like this? Forget it all, just nuke us all and be done with it. Sick twisted freaks are taking over. If I saw that coming at me, I think I draw my piece.

You can't look at any media site anymore without being over ran by sick perverse freaking monsters pretending to be normal.
Just what "media sites" are you browsing these days?

View attachment 78674

lol

This is nothing ‘new’ or ‘recent.’

And who cares about how someone dresses.

You mean you wouldn't want to customize a wedding cake for this cat ?:popcorn:

View attachment 78674

lol

it makes some folks feel "conflicted"

View attachment 78674

lol

. Those who might see (what ever gender this person goes by), go into the girls bathroom, and this while their young daughter is in there that's who will care now.

View attachment 78674

The dog doesn't seem to mind, but then again, the dog is not a bastard with baseness..

View attachment 78674

Your life would probably be improved by going to see a therapist about your tranny obsession

Why on Earth would I go see the rapist?

View attachment 78674You can't look at any media site anymore without being over ran by sick perverse freaking monsters pretending to be normal.
I second this!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am surprised that the person in the photograph has their legs together. If they are not going to dress like the male that they were born as, why sit like a female is supposed to which leads me to another question. How much longer until a female doesn't sit like that anymore?

There's something wrong with you people that you spend so much dwelling on this crap.

View attachment 78674

lol

. Those who might see (what ever gender this person goes by), go into the girls bathroom, and this while their young daughter is in there that's who will care now.

Why? What gives you the slightest inkling that the person in the picture is a molester or a rapist? Given the shit your daughter will go thru from straight men, from yelling at them on the street to trying to get them drunk to making women have to be ultra careful where ever they go, it is not the trans people that are the perpetrators of the overwhelming majority of the crimes against women.

If people worried about their own business as much as they did other people's, it would be a much better world.

Why? What gives you the slightest inkling that the person in the picture is a molester or a rapist? Given the shit your daughter will go thru from straight men, from yelling at them on the street to trying to get them drunk to making women have to be ultra careful where ever they go, it is not the trans people that are the perpetrators of the overwhelming majority of the crimes against women.

If ANYONE knows what this loon is ranting about let me know please.

Forum List

Back