A Black 11 Year Old has an IQ Higher Than Einstein's

Whatever the kids score was he got the benefit of "affirmative action" scoring as is now standard in all tests.

Anyway one kid doesn't prove anything. Like saying one man is 7 feet tall so all men are. The fact is blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming. Can you explain

1. why blacks collectively come in last in all standardized tests

2..Why white countries are rich and advanced while black countries are poor and backward

3. Why 50 years of affirmative action special treatment has resulted in blacks falling further behind?
You couldn't score 20 on an IQ test if you had Einstein pumping semen in your ass and Hawking blowing jizz down your throat

HAHA. The board notes that you evaded the questions i raised and instead stooped to personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.
The board notes that you completely avoided every fact in the article...thanks for further showcasing your stupidity.
Btw...you aren't a very bright racist.

Einstein wasn't that smart
The world was looking for a hero and vaula....einstein
'Intelligent' based on standard IQ testing= Apple
'Smart' as in 'street'=Orange

'Street smarts' is an oxymoron. It means one moron on the corner can count to 5, a smarter one can count to 6, the completely illiterate one who can't count at all but knew where to steal or buy the pistol he shot and robbed the other two with wins.
We are NOT referring to the fucking gang banger negroes who live in the shit holes of America asshole!
The phrase 'street smarts' means the lessons learned in 'real life' by plain ordinary people. Not fucking sub-human BONOBOS!
Can you grasp the concept that there are actually 'streets' in plain ordinary 'you mind your own business and I'll mind mine' American lives? The LIBs want to 'mind your business'.
Fucking Communists!

Whatever the kids score was he got the benefit of "affirmative action" scoring as is now standard in all tests.

Anyway one kid doesn't prove anything. Like saying one man is 7 feet tall so all men are. The fact is blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming. Can you explain

2..Why white countries are rich and advanced while black countries are poor and backward

3. Why 50 years of affirmative action special treatment has resulted in blacks falling further behind?
You couldn't score 20 on an IQ test if you had Einstein pumping semen in your ass and Hawking blowing jizz down your throat

HAHA. The board notes that you evaded the questions i raised and instead stooped to personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.
Fuck off, dipshit

HAHAHA. I love driving you loony libs ballistic.

You are saying AA was introduced into his test????...PLEASE POST THE LINK,PROOF,FACTS....LOL!!!!

Affirmative action is everywhere, you fool. If you say it's not used for this test then the burden of proof is on YOU. Let's see it, white-hater.

Fuck off, dipshit

HAHAHA. I love driving you loony libs ballistic.
Is that what you consider ballistic? Derp

I am not knocking the kid at all, but the reaction to the kid. A whole shit ton of expectations have been placed on him with the subtle insinuation that he is a freak of his kind.

How many white kids with 160 IQs have been tested and yet did not have international celebration all because of a fucking IQ test?

Maybe we should let the kid feel motivated to prove himself a little bit before hailing him as the conquering hero?
I'm disappointed in you. But I hope whatever breakthroughs in astrophysics this young man makes, it will help people respect him for his insight, not his color.
Well Dear God forbid that I ever disappoint anyone on the internet, but it would be helpful if you could explain what you think I did to disappoint you so much you had to put it online, lol.

As anyone can see, one of the board's ignorant racists that represents the lowest of his race could not dispute the facts contained in the article....
Why would he do that? The fact are pretty straight forward?

Just curious who you are referring to here, though.

Odium? Steve? Tank?

Just curious.
Post# 7
Yeah, I have Dannyboys on ignore for being an incomprehensible and irrational jerk, though I do have some of the more reasonable ones not on ignore.

Your first sentence doomed the rest your you bullshit to a fitting dismissal...
Yeah, ShootPSeeders, they dont normalize IQ by race, at least I have never ever heard of it and IQ tests are a favorite topic of mine for reading.

JimBowie1958 I like some of the things you say and respect you even when I don't necessarily agree with your stance. So please don't read any attitude into the following questions and comments.

Do you think the story was about race? I did a quick search of the web and found evidence that supports your guess that people with an IQ of 160+ (Einstein level) are not that rare
IQ Percentile and Rarity Chart
How many people have the IQ of 180 or up?
There also seem to be very few articles of kids in the 160+ realm. Which would sort of lend credence to the idea that there are so many it's not really news.

However, I wouldn't say. that an article about a Black kid with a high IQ is therefore really an article about Blacks. Not accusing you of saying this. Just explaining why I don't think that way.

This was the only other article I found that celebrated a kid. With an IQ of 160+
3-year-old girl with IQ over 160 joins Arizona Mensa chapter

I didn't see this as an article about this kid's race either. The articles are the same to me in that both include a picture of the child but no mention of their race in either the article title or body. And I can't understand why, if the writer or editor had a racial agenda (pro or con), they wouldn't mention the race at least once somewhere in the article.

Articles get written and published for all kinds of innocent reasons - because it was a slow news day; because the publication's editor was from the same neighborhood and desperately needed to fill some space; or because it was a nice break from the stories of puppies and kittens stuck in sewers.

Was this article written to mock or celebrate this kid's race? I don't think so but I am always open to respectable ideas from respectful people..

Last edited:
This kid did very well, but what does this tell us about the kid? IS a high IQ the key to success and happiness? Obviously not if you have ever known such people. IQ does not tell us much about their motivation, drive, discipline and social skills all of which are as key to success as natural intelligence is.
Why did you need to knock this kid? He sounds like a pretty delightful kid. It's not because he's black, I hope.
I am not knocking the kid at all, but the reaction to the kid. A whole shit ton of expectations have been placed on him with the subtle insinuation that he is a freak of his kind.

How many white kids with 160 IQs have been tested and yet did not have international celebration all because of a fucking IQ test?

Maybe we should let the kid feel motivated to prove himself a little bit before hailing him as the conquering hero?

Usually anyone that has a high IQ gets invited to Mensa or one of the other groups out there. Never bothered to inquire.

I could have joined Mensa but was never interested. There are plenty of people with high IQ who haven't applied themselves, and have no real accomplishments. I am not interested in meeting people like that.

JimBowie1958 I like some of the things you say and respect you even when I don't necessarily agree with your stance. So please don't read any attitude into the following questions and comments.

Do you think the story was about race? I did a quick search of the web and found evidence that supports your guess that people with an IQ of 160+ (Einstein level) are not that rare
There also seem to be very few articles of kids in the 160+ realm. Which would sort of lend credence to the idea that there are so many it's not really news.

However, I wouldn't say. that an article about a Black kid with a high IQ is therefore really an article about Blacks. Not accusing you of saying this. Just explaining why I don't think that way.

This was the only other article I found that celebrated a kid. With an IQ of 160+

I didn't see this as an article about this kid's race either. The articles are the same to me in that both include a picture of the child but no mention of their race in either the article title or body. And I can't understand why, if the writer or editor had a racial agenda (pro or con), they wouldn't mention the race at least once somewhere in the article.

Articles get written and published for all kinds of innocent reasons - because it was a slow news day; because the publication's editor was from the same neighborhood and desperately needed to fill some space; or because it was a nice break from the stories of puppies and kittens stuck in sewers.

Was this article written to mock or celebrate this kid's race? I don't think so but I am always open to respectable ideas from respectful people..

Yeah, I googled for an article that minimized the racial factor. There were plenty of articles that focused on the kids race in various ways, like in online mags targeting the black American demographic, and others.

I just dont see why that race should be an important element of the story as I am sure that there are plenty of black people with high IQs, especially in the UK where the culture of the black population is not crippled with the collective experience of slave descendants here in the US.

So why is there such a racial focus in our nation today? Could it be that the reigning Identity Politics is buttressing old racist paradigms in aback handed sort of way?
And putting all that pressure on that kid; jeebus people just let him be a kid!

I could have joined Mensa but was never interested. There are plenty of people with high IQ who haven't applied themselves, and have no real accomplishments. I am not interested in meeting people like that.
That is a great observation. Obviously some people have photographic memory that passes for intelligence. They might do well on tests but lack the ability to conceive new concepts and apply a priori . Others have an innate genius that allows them to apply their intelligence to solving problems and adapting new strategies for survival in the real world.

Yeah, I googled for an article that minimized the racial factor. There were plenty of articles that focused on the kids race in various ways, like in online mags targeting the black American demographic, and others.

I just dont see why that race should be an important element of the story as I am sure that there are plenty of black people with high IQs, especially in the UK where the culture of the black population is not crippled with the collective experience of slave descendants here in the US.

So why is there such a racial focus in our nation today? Could it be that the reigning Identity Politics is buttressing old racist paradigms in aback handed sort of way?
And putting all that pressure on that kid; jeebus people just let him be a kid!
Totally agree with you about the burden this kid may now be saddled with! Maybe that is another reason we don't see many articles about.geniuses of any age, but especially children. Maybe most media folk and even the geniuses themselves share your wisdom about waiting on the article or interview until a genius on paper becomes an accomplished genius on facts.

IQ is a simplistic measure of a very complex set of mental abilities, and it only measures the performance of the person at one point in time. A person can that scored a 160 one day might score 140 the next, or 197 or 128 a few years later. An IQ score is kind of like one time in the 100 yard dash; just because you got under 10 seconds in high school doesnt mean you will always get it the rest of your life.

But this is a demonstration that IQ is not hobbled by race. Environment, culture, encouragement, access to better learning facilities, better libraries and other people of similar intelligence, all these things enhance or diminish ones natural intelligence.

This kid did very well, but what does this tell us about the kid? IS a high IQ the key to success and happiness? Obviously not if you have ever known such people. IQ does not tell us much about their motivation, drive, discipline and social skills all of which are as key to success as natural intelligence is.

If blacks had access to better schools, a culture that gave them images of black scientists and philosophers as often as sports stars and criminals, and safer learning environments where it was not considered "white" to excel in academics, I dont think that there would be about a 20 point difference in average IQs between whites and blacks or a 15 point difference between whites and Asians in the US.

Is this Britain's smartest schoolboy? 11-year-old boy with higher IQ than Einstein
Y'know, seems to me such intelligence comes with risks. If it's channeled properly, if not too much pressure is applied, if he's brought up in a proper environment, on and on.

Pretty exciting, though. We sure as hell need smart people.

Yeah we do, but honestly, I would take for most jobs a guy with average smarts, strong motivation, high levels of honesty, integrity and who has been taught how to think critically over a high IQ Mensa derp any day.

Not saying this kid in particular is a derp, but the odds are pretty good, lol.
If the kid's IQ is as high as advertised, you wouldn't be hiring him, he would be hiring YOU!

IQ is a simplistic measure of a very complex set of mental abilities, and it only measures the performance of the person at one point in time. A person can that scored a 160 one day might score 140 the next, or 197 or 128 a few years later. An IQ score is kind of like one time in the 100 yard dash; just because you got under 10 seconds in high school doesnt mean you will always get it the rest of your life.

But this is a demonstration that IQ is not hobbled by race. Environment, culture, encouragement, access to better learning facilities, better libraries and other people of similar intelligence, all these things enhance or diminish ones natural intelligence.

If blacks had access to better schools, a culture that gave them images of black scientists and philosophers as often as sports stars and criminals, and safer learning environments where it was not considered "white" to excel in academics, I dont think that there would be about a 20 point difference in average IQs between whites and blacks or a 15 point difference between whites and Asians in the US.

Is this Britain's smartest schoolboy? 11-year-old boy with higher IQ than Einstein
I liked and agreed with much of your post but I wish race ethnicity wasn't always dragged into the picture. It clouds the issues.

The article never mentioned he was Black. They didn't mention race at all and rightfully so. The news is that someone else in the world has an IQ close to what Einstein's was estimated to be.

Measuring intelligence by itself is a tricky and questionable venture. But when race is thrown into the mix then the you bring in racial assumptions and that's a bumpy road.

I think the author of the article did a good job. They didn't say a Black boy scored a high IQ or that the British boy had a high IQ. They just celebrated a young human achieving a notable human accomplishment.
Oh, I don't know that mentioning the kid's race was such a bad thing. After all, Blacks reading the article would be delighted to know that their kind have geniuses too; this, despite all the raw negativity dispensed from American media sources painting blacks as the "dumbest" people on the planet. Articles like that linked in the op serve to bring some sort of equilibrium to the standard worldview pertaining to everything Black and especially their average IQ. Although race was not mentioned, the picture is worth more than a thousand words. White's too benefit from knowing there are Black people with high IQs. it frees some from prejudices and allows interchanges that enrich us all as Americans.

Forum List

Back