75 Year Old Substitute Teacher Punched By Student

I love guns. Love the second Amendment. If it hurts your feelings IDGAF.

Its like Insurance but not mandatory.
But the UK have guns, Americans are taf (thick as fuck) on that point, and you're so obsessed with guns, the semen drips out of you as you caress them. As far as I am bothered, lube your guns up with margarine and shove them up your ass.

Americans are obsessive by nature, us Brits just think, "What the fuck?". Hence why you whoop and slap one another for the most irrelevant shit on the planet, because you find trivial stuff so exciting.

But the UK have guns, Americans are taf (thick as fuck) on that point, and you're so obsessed with guns, the semen drips out of you as you caress them. As far as I am bothered, lube your guns up with margarine and shove them up your ass.

Americans are obsessive by nature, us Brits just think, "What the fuck?". Hence why you whoop and slap one another for the most irrelevant shit on the planet, because you find trivial stuff so exciting.

Britain tried to take guns from the colonists. Ask Britain how that turned out

And here is the Nasty response of the Gungrabbers. Which part of IDGAF didnt you understand??

We aint giving them up. If it comes to that here it will not be nice.

No they didn't. Americans are thick as fuck on history. You obviously flunked school, read up on your history, I can fucking school you if you want.

Google 1774 import ban on guns and gun powder. Then come back and apologize, Capn without the first clue

Google 1774 import ban on guns and gun powder. Then come back and apologize, Capn without the first clue
Read your history and stop being a dick -

Britain Empire got challenged all over the globe. You LOST

Why do we need a History Lesson. Yall LOST.

Its that simple...it was by guns.

Two things.

It was British colonies v Britain.

Secondly, America has never won a war, even the French had to save the day for the British colony's Independence.

If you think it was about guns, confirmation yanks are thick.

Two things.

Secondly, America has never won a war, even the French had to save the day for the British colony's Independence.

In the end you lost and we became a new nation.

Now its we really didnt lose.

Lmao

In the end you lost and we became a new nation.

Now its we really didnt lose.

Lmao
Screenshot_20240314-214630.png

Typed in the search option on Chrome, "Guns". Nope, nothing about guns.

I didn't lose anything, I wasn't there or took part. You didn't win anything, you weren't there or took part.

Way back then, the winners were the French.

If you fast forward to today, the winners over America was the Taliban. America has never ever won a war, it's always needed help. From the British colonies to today, zero wins.

View attachment 917181

Typed in the search option on Chrome, "Guns". Nope, nothing about guns.

I didn't lose anything, I wasn't there or took part. You didn't win anything, you weren't there or took part.

Way back then, the winners were the French.

If you fast forward to today, the winners over America was the Taliban. America has never ever won a war, it's always needed help. From the British colonies to today, zero wins.
Well you are an idiot

Well you are an idiot

You think I am, but I'm more clued up on your history than you are. You just think folk outside of your borders know nothing of the USA but you're just quintessentially the future generation of the British Colonies.

So you feel you need to heighten your status in some kind of invisible hierarchy, and put others down. Doesn't work with me kiddo, I know that limp kind of crap.

Read the link, learn. The Colonies resentment was brewing for a decade or two, tax pissed them off, world events made them unhappy. So they wanted to rule themselves instead of London. So as they were getting beat, the French who dislike the Brits, came in with men, ships, and supplies.

And now you guys twine your head's off about your government, taxation, and a myriad of problems. And in charge is a geriatric paedophile. Then there was talk about if a civil war would kick off. Everything goes full circle.

Btw, if a civil war does kick off and the government gets kicked out, be a good chap and put it down that it was over guns ;)

Back to thread and how naughty steps don't work.

Two things.

Fuck me running, you're dumb as a rock.

During Maos reign of terror, he encouraged the young peasants from poor origins to attack the educated,, wealthy and
"sophisticated". They would often do so in public, making it a spectator sport of sorts as the young person would abuse the older person of means or scholarly accomplishment to the glee of the onlookers, feigned or otherwise.

It is coming for you America.

According to the riots of 2020 it's already here. Looting never has stopped.

Indiana law.
Funny, that. The Left is immune from the legal system but they demand that the Right be held rigidly to that standard. I'm going to LOVE IT when those on the Right finally break bad on these lawless fockers...

Listen, we know you hate us, and we don't care. We await the day we get Trump back and can finally withdraw all military support for every nation but ours.

Listen, we know you hate us, and we don't care. We await the day we get Trump back and can finally withdraw all military support for every nation but ours.
We don't hate you, just wind your necks in and stop being dicks. As I've said before, half your military budget and pay your national debt off, most countries don't want you. You guys keep bragging thinking your useless military is some kind of imaginary god-send. And I hope Trump gets back in because Biden is as much use as it's on a fish.

We don't hate you, just wind your necks in and stop being dicks. As I've said before, half your military budget and pay your national debt off, most countries don't want you. You guys keep bragging thinking your useless military is some kind of imaginary god-send. And I hope Trump gets back in because Biden is as much use as it's on a fish.
I have no issue pulling our military or most out of Europe. Then putting them on our Southern Border and protecting our on back yard instead of yours.

Our fathers stopped Hitler, and the USSR. Then we paid for the defense throughout the cold War til the USSR went under. Your east block countries are there because of us.

We asked for you to pay your fair share of NATO and you agreed then didnt HONOR YOUR WORD.

So screw your complaints. Secondly its the WEF calling the shots not us citizens. And they own you too

Forum List

Back