Student Dragged Out of Classroom by Teacher and Father Wants to Press Charges

Just like this kid. Oh no the poor little darling was handcuffed and held accountable for his actions! Well, he's just lucky that he didn't get sent to a juvenile detention center. Oh and I say that because the parents wanted to sue the police after the incident I do believe if I'm remembering it correctly.

What an out of control brat.

Just like this kid. Oh no the poor little darling was handcuffed and held accountable for his actions! Well, he's just lucky that he didn't get sent to a juvenile detention center. Oh and I say that because the parents wanted to sue the police after the incident I do believe if I'm remembering it correctly.

Friggin' brat! Needs a good ass whipping!!

Interesting case

All comes down to is a Teacher allowed to lay hands on a child?

Used to be they could beat a child if they chose to.
At what point is a child allowed the same protections against an assault as an adult would be?
The problem is they quit paddling troublemakers. Need to bring that back, when I got a paddling settled me down for a bit.

Interesting case

All comes down to is a Teacher allowed to lay hands on a child?

Used to be they could beat a child if they chose to.
At what point is a child allowed the same protections against an assault as an adult would be?
Physical contact should always be avoided unless it is initiated by the student. To do it correctly You have the child removed from the school and barred from entry pending a hearing where the parents either attend or face neglect charges.

Forum List

Back