Student Dragged Out of Classroom by Teacher and Father Wants to Press Charges

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I find it really strange that we don't get to hear the teacher's side of this. If I was a betting woman (and I'm not but if I was) I would bet that the teacher (I forgot if it was a man or a woman though I think woman) wouldn't have done this without a proper motive.

• Banned
Parents are not hard enough on their kids today and they are growing up spoiled rotten....

Just like this kid. Oh no the poor little darling was handcuffed and held accountable for his actions! Well, he's just lucky that he didn't get sent to a juvenile detention center. Oh and I say that because the parents wanted to sue the police after the incident I do believe if I'm remembering it correctly.

I find it really strange that we don't get to hear the teacher's side of this. If I was a betting woman (and I'm not but if I was) I would bet that the teacher (I forgot if it was a man or a woman though I think woman) wouldn't have done this without a proper motive.

Interesting case

All comes down to is a Teacher allowed to lay hands on a child?

Used to be they could beat a child if they chose to.
At what point is a child allowed the same protections against an assault as an adult would be?

• Banned
Remember, kids: it's ALWAYS your fault. You are ALWAYS wrong. No matter what happens to you, it's ALWAYS because of something you did. It's NEVER an adult, it is ALWAYS your fault.

And often the parents fault for not discipling them properly enough.

My dad found that he needed to get tough with some of his students when he switched from an all-white school to an all-black school back in the late 60’s. More often than not, a parent would thank him, saying “that boy had it coming to him”. Not these days.
I’m surprised the kid in this story even had a father.

My dad found that he needed to get tough with some of his students when he switched from an all-white school to an all-black school back in the late 60’s. More often than not, a parent would thank him, saying “that boy had it coming to him”. Not these days.

Yeah and if black women would stop having babies out of wedlock maybe more black children would actually become disciplined.

What did the kid do that was so bad?

Playing a paper football game?

1708108280334.jpeg

The Teacher resigned

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder why the teacher has been so quiet so far. When there is nothing to hide, a person will abide and, in my opinion, the boy's dad had a point. When a kid misbehaves, you write them up and send them to the principal's office, but you do not lay a hand on the kid.

God bless you and the boy and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. My question is are there any more films of whatever happened? The one that we are shown came from someone in the school hallway. Did anyone in the actual classroom film anything at all?

I can't help but wonder why the teacher has been so quiet so far. When there is nothing to hide, a person will abide and, in my opinion, the boy's dad had a point. When a kid misbehaves, you write them up and send them to the principal's office, but you do not lay a hand on the kid.

Well the thing is we don't know whether or not the kid laid a hand on anybody else or was threatening in any way, shape, or form. That's why I reserve judgement on the teacher.

Will we be going on and on about the student's race in this case?

Forum List

Back