56 of 88 counties destroyed 04 election data

MM, Please we were having a pretty civil conversation here.

You are welcome to join in but please act in a civil manner.

I really dont want anyones position tainted with petty name calling.

Be your higher being my friend and join the civil conversation.

I acknowledge your sentiment, TM - and, certainly, your right to express the same. But, in my humble opinion, it is out of whack here; it scarcely applies. My observation that Edward behaves as a child hardly sinks to the level of Edward's chronic, profane, and unreasoning childishness. Just my two cents worth...

Why don't yall get you asses out and effectively FIX problems before the next election. Your whining about it does nothing but set it up to happen again. If you dont like it --FIX IT NOW.

Does that sound like a reasonable plan of action?

Well I would submitt making you aware of the problem is getting something done.

If in the coming days this proves to be fully coroborated by the Official in Ohio how will you view the story?

Ed Please we were having a pretty civil conversation here.

You are welcome to join in but please act in a civil manner.

I really dont want my position tainted with petty name calling.

Be your higher being my friend and join the civil conversation.

I'm free to say what I want and act anyway I want including what I consider to be civil as opposed to what you define as civil. In fact, I consider your comments to be very un-civil while I consider my comments to be civil and since you don't get to decide what is civil and what isn't I will choose to act as I see fit. I also don't appreciate you telling me how to act and I don't care if you agree with me or not. The world does not revolve around you anymore than it revolves around Kathianne or me. You call what I say petty name calling and yet in your post you call me names. How dare you be so hypocritical to call me names while condemning me for doing the same. I will be my higher being and continue to act civil while you continue to act uncivil. The one thing I will not tolerate is people who think they have the right to define what is and isn't civil.

TM I went to the Brunner site, here's what I found:

http://www.jenniferbrunner.com/cgi-bin/news.cgi?mode=story&id=78

Restoring trust in Ohio's elections

Jennifer swears-in the newest members of the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections

This goal of course was a resounding theme during my campaign for the office. I am working to make good on restoring public confidence in our elections system, beginning with Ohio's largest county and one that has historically suffered from significant problems with its elections -- Cuyahoga County.

Because the problems had become increasingly more serious in Cuyahoga, on March 18, I asked the four Board of Elections members in Cuyahoga County to resign or face removal, action I had not anticipated when I entered office on January 8.

On May 7, I administered the oath of office to four new Board members, two Democrats and two Republicans, a new generation of leadership who are committed to the finest level of public service.

Situation analysis
* The Cuyahoga County Board has experienced a myriad of problems, from the felony convictions and sentencing to prison of two election workers for their role in the 2004 Presidential election recount, to the firing of the Board's director and deputy director in February. All of this added to growing public skepticism of the integrity of Ohio's election system. Accountability was needed, and it was time for a fresh start. The voters of Cuyahoga County needed more than just words that things would change for the better -- they needed to see real change. Deciding to ask the four Board members to resign was a difficult decision, but it was essential to demonstrating two things: that I would support Ohio's thousands of rank and file election workers and that I would be a leader responsible for improving Ohio's election system.
Current status

After careful deliberation the four board members, including the Chairman of the Ohio GOP who served as Chair of the Board, eventually agreed to resign. I thanked each of them for their service and for stepping down to enable the Board to operate under new leadership. On April 20, I accepted the Cuyahoga County Republican Party's nomination for one of the open seats and appointed the first member of the new Board, former Judge Jeff Hastings, an attorney and former common pleas court judge in Cuyahoga County. Democratic Party Chair, Jimmy Dimora turned the appointment of the two Democratic members over to me, and I appointed two highly qualified individuals who already have a proven track record of service to the greater Cleveland community -- Inajo Davis Chappell and Eben "Sandy" McNair. Monday, I appointed the fourth Board member on the recommendation of the Cuyahoga County Republican Party -- Rob Frost, an attorney, and also chair of the local party. Rob has already served ably on the Board's search committee that will be making recommendations for the new director and deputy director of the Board. I have confidence in these four members and, as Secretary of State, look forward to supporting them as they set and meet new standards for administering the upcoming and future elections in Cuyahoga County.
Upcoming actions

The Cuyahoga Board of Elections has also been placed on administrative oversight. This will allow the Secretary of State's office to assist it in getting on track and functioning as a new team for the benefit of Cuyahoga County's voters. I attended the first meeting of the new board and am encouraged by the cooperation and spirit of openness that they demonstrated on even the first meeting to move quickly to hire qualified individuals to fill the important leadership positions on staff. Administrative oversight is currently scheduled until December of 2008, and as we work together and progress is made, I am confident that the Board will be positioned to operate independent of oversight before the November 2008 election.
Impact analysis

The changes being made in Cuyahoga County are a sign to Ohio -- and the nation -- that together we are doing the difficult work to improve opportunities to vote in Ohio and to change the perception of elections in our great state. I am proud of Ohio, the people of this state, the state's resources and its natural beauty. I want people across the nation, and even around the world, to see Ohio the way I see it, with pride, and never again for corruption or tainted elections. The steps we are taking in Cuyahoga County are only the beginning of our work, and it is work that will result in many rewards: voters' trust in their election system and the confidence of the nation in the integrity of our election results, essential to any healthy democracy.

ARe you seeing more here than myself?

You're such a child, Edward. Don't you understand that Kathianne is simply calling for reason here? Just as you say, anyone with a brain can write just about anything he wants; that doesn't grant him credibility out of the gate. There are methods in place for establishing credibility; TM has employed none of them.

What would you sujest with a breaking story?

Why do you attomatically dismiss the story because you dont know the author?

You see he has made claims of official coraspondence with a elected Ohio official and this can be easily debunked if ot true.

Why would an author purposely destroy their own carreer like that?

You're such a child, Edward. Don't you understand that Kathianne is simply calling for reason here? Just as you say, anyone with a brain can write just about anything he wants; that doesn't grant him credibility out of the gate. There are methods in place for establishing credibility; TM has employed none of them.

Thank you God, and Master of the HOLY METHODS of establishing credibilty. Kathianne isn't calling for reason instead she is attacking other people's credibility based on her biased opinion and using a fallacy to undermine other people's arguments and you are no different. Now why don't you and Kathianne vote on what is credibile as I give your un-credible ass my middle finger.

Well I would submitt making you aware of the problem is getting something done.

If in the coming days this proves to be fully coroborated by the Official in Ohio how will you view the story?

I submit to you that I am not going to do a damn thing about thing about it and nothing will surprise me in the slightest about dirty politics. There are talkers and doers----you are apparently a talker.

When you went there did you look for the realeas of these particular docs?

They were a correspondence with the members of the suit which wishes to examine the 2004 election.

I submit to you that I am not going to do a damn thing about thing about it and nothing will surprise me in the slightest about dirty politics. There are talkers and doers----you are apparently a talker.

I guess you dont see informing the puplic as a proactive act.

So if the lawsuit in progress (for which the judge demanded these documents to be preserved) finds the election was compromised you wont care?

I'm not going to say that I've missed my own rants, difference between me and you, besides the number of off the wall posts, is that I have backed down when I've gone off. You on the other hand just slime.

I really don't care what a low life like you thinks of me anymore than I care what the low lifes who represent you think of me. You disgust me just like the shitheads like you in the Congress sicken me. So you can call me "slime" as I give you my middle finger you low-life piece of shit who votes for low-life bitches. I have also backed down on more than one occasion, and I have in fact changed my opinion on this board while you continue to be a bitch who doesn't back down unless it serves your selfish, arrogant and ego-centric interests. :eusa_boohoo:

Thank you God, and Master of the HOLY METHODS of establishing credibilty. Kathianne isn't calling for reason instead she is attacking other people's credibility based on her biased opinion and using a fallacy to undermine other people's arguments and you are no different. Now why don't you and Kathianne vote on what is credibile as I give your un-credible ass my middle finger.

Hell - don't do that, man; you need it more than my ass does. It facilitates typing, don't you think? And, we'd so miss your mature, rational posts around here...

Two-thirds of Ohio counties have destroyed or lost their 2004 presidential ballots and related election records, according to letters from county election officials to the Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner.

I would ask those who want to simply discout this story because they dont like the content to prove these letters dont exsist?

I would ask you provide evidence of a great right wing conspiracy.

These documents are evidence in a current case.

If they have been destroyed it will be further corroberated very soon.

When this information is completely undeniable will you still deny it?

Why don't yall get you asses out and effectively FIX problems before the next election. Your whining about it does nothing but set it up to happen again. If you dont like it --FIX IT NOW.

Does that sound like a reasonable plan of action?

No it doesn't because I reject that type of government and strategy. Your argument is " be a part of the problem to fix the problem" and I refuse to do that. It is unreasonable to become a part of the problem in order to fix it instead the only reasonable course of action when the problem is the system of government is to use and manipulate that system.

What would you sujest with a breaking story?

Why do you attomatically dismiss the story because you dont know the author?

You see he has made claims of official coraspondence with a elected Ohio official and this can be easily debunked if ot true.

Why would an author purposely destroy their own carreer like that?

If a story purports to be "breaking news", I don't think trying to establish the credibility of the author is out of line.

Hell - don't do that, man; you need it more than my ass does. It facilitates typing, don't you think? And, we'd so miss your mature, rational posts around here...

Here is just another example of your irrational and immature posts on this board. Here is also an example of your subtle and idiotic rants just like your representatives have their subtle and idiotic rants in Congress. Watching you idiots speak on the Senate and House floor sickens and disgusts me. It only demonstrate how mentally imbalanced you and those who belong to your faction are.

If a story purports to be "breaking news", I don't think trying to establish the credibility of the author is out of line.

It is out of line because you don't need to establish the credibility of Georgie Bush, Laurie Bush, or the many other conservative idiots who publish for a research institution or paper. Instead, we are all expected to accept their credibility. I would urge Truthmatters not to do so until you establish the credibility of everything you have said on this board about this man's lack of credibility. Prove to us that you are credible enough to decide who is credible. :rofl:

Forum List

Back