56 of 88 counties destroyed 04 election data

Because you cant fine enough information about a writer who has written books which are on sale and works for an internet news service which I had no problem finding you say he is not believable?

Look hes a writer ,I gave you a link to one of his books ,the original link shows who he writes for ..what the hell is the mystery?

Why do you assume hes lying?

Desh can believe it with no proof but others cannot discount it without proof...
Does that about sum it up.....

Because you cant fine enough information about a writer who has written books which are on sale and works for an internet news service which I had no problem finding you say he is not believable?

Look hes a writer ,I gave you a link to one of his books ,the original link shows who he writes for ..what the hell is the mystery?

Why do you assume hes lying?

Actually you are no longer making sense. I've gone over this step by step. Authors, publishers, self-publishing.

It shows hes a published writer

I already addressed that. Please tell me you are doing this on purpose. I just told some that I really do like your posts and think you mean well. This is so far off of the norm.

Desh can believe it with no proof but others cannot discount it without proof...
Does that about sum it up.....

The proof is the letters of the Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner stating the documents where destroyed.

Proove they dont exsist and you will have some ground to stand on.

One look at the 'Freepress" webpage should say it all...

Progressive news and commentary ...nothing non-partisan here, desh's kind of "truth".....

The proof is the letters of the Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner stating the documents where destroyed.

Proove they dont exsist and you will have some ground to stand on.

Documents missing (1) + (1)its against the law..=(10) Bush stole the election

The new math by deshrag

Reiterating once again, Brunner is a democrat and Secretary of State. It's her job to safeguard and account for the records. Sigh.

Reiterating once again, Brunner is a democrat and Secretary of State. It's her job to safeguard and account for the records. Sigh.

No No, evil Bush and Cheney used their mind control nintendo controller on her and made her destroy them, then lie about it. Get with the program.

I guess you did not read the article?

She did not have them the counties did.

She just got elected in Oct.

I guess you did not read the article?

She did not have them the counties did.

She just got elected in Oct.

Ok, I understand that. At the same time because of the previous sos running for governor and weird attacks such as you have brought up, it's quite difficult to get an handle on what happened.

Since you seem so very interested, while totally blowing off other voting irregularities as ACORN, perhaps you could find some bonafide discussion of Ohio, without going to biased sources?

Ok, I understand that. At the same time because of the previous sos running for governor and weird attacks such as you have brought up, it's quite difficult to get an handle on what happened.

Since you seem so very interested, while totally blowing off other voting irregularities as ACORN, perhaps you could find some bonafide discussion of Ohio, without going to biased sources?

Kathy the Acorn thing was small potatoes , they got prosicuted ,they are going to jail and it did not effect the sanctity of the election.

This is still in progress and the evidence grows daily and IS NOT TREATED SERIOUSLY even while court procedings have been taking place for years.

Kathy the Acorn thing was small potatoes , they got prosicuted ,they are going to jail and it did not effect the sanctity of the election.

This is still in progress and the evidence grows daily and IS NOT TREATED SERIOUSLY even while court procedings have been taking place for years.

LOL! Small potatoes. Either you are the best spinner or a total fool.

Did it Change the election OUTCOME! NO

Did people go to jail? YES

Was it taken care of ?YES!

Is this story ground breaking in comparison?

YES!

58 counties destroyed the election evidence against the laws of this country and Ohio.

They did this after a court order to preserve the evidence.

58 counties out of 88!

How can you expect me to not be worried about this and how can you NOT be concerned about the sanctity of the vote?

Forum List

Back