56 of 88 counties destroyed 04 election data

• Banned
Ohio is the same state that went to Bush with people standing in line in dem counties for 11 hours to vote.

One of the largest if not the largest cases of voter fraud ever, not just 2004, was not committed by Republicans:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003806904_webvotefraud26m.html

Felony charges filed against 7 in state's biggest case of voter-registration fraud

By Keith Ervin
Seattle Times staff reporter

King and Pierce County prosecutors filed felony charges today against seven people who allegedly committed the biggest voter-registration fraud in state history.

The defendants, who were paid employees and supervisors of ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, concocted the scheme as an easy way to get paid, not as an attempt to influence the outcome of elections, King County Prosecuting Attorney Dan Satterberg said.

"This was an act of vandalism upon the voter rolls of King County," Satterberg said.

In addition to filing criminal charges, Satterberg said state and local officials had signed a five-year agreement with ACORN that requires the organization to beef up its training and procedures for detecting and reporting fraud.

ACORN agreed to pay King County $25,000 for its investigative costs and acknowledged that the national organization could be subject to criminal prosecution if fraud occurs again...
When it's democrats it's a 'few zealots, when it's republicans it's a conspiracy...

• Banned
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...efraud26m.html

By Keith Ervin
Seattle Times staff reporter

"The defendants, who were paid employees and supervisors of ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, concocted the scheme as an easy way to get paid, not as an attempt to influence the outcome of elections, King County Prosecuting Attorney Dan Satterberg said."

56 counties destroyed election data including ballots which is against the Election laws.

you really cant see the differance?

Ohio was won by Bush giving him the election by 118,000 votes.

Dem countys were given fewer voting machines than they had in the last election.

R counties were given more machines per capita.

People in Dem counties had to wait in line up to 11 hours to vote.

The Libertarian and Green party joined together in a lawsuit the outcome was soo suspicious.

Now tons of data which voters have fought in court for years to get access too have turned up "Missing" THIS IS AGAINST ALL ELECTION LAWS!

One of the largest if not the largest cases of voter fraud ever, not just 2004, was not committed by Republicans:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003806904_webvotefraud26m.html

When it's democrats it's a 'few zealots, when it's republicans it's a conspiracy...

'scuse me, but I'm having trouble finding where the article states the political party of the defendants. They apparently had no political motivations "concocted the scheme as an easy way to get paid, not as an attempt to influence the outcome of elections" - and it doesn't state what party they were in, so how do you know they were Democrats?

I give you the Seattle Times, you give:

Tuesday, July 31, 2007
In Violation of Federal Law, Ohio's 2004 Presidential Election Records Are Destroyed or Missing

In 56 of Ohio's 88 counties, ballots and election records from 2004 have been "accidentally" destroyed, despite a federal order to preserve them -- it was crucial evidence which would have revealed whether the election was stolen.

By Steven Rosenfeld, AlterNet
Posted on July 30, 2007, Printed on July 31, 2007
I searched for Mr. Rosenfeld's credentials/biography, couldn't find anything.

TM, why should anyone take him seriously?

Please note, I didn't dismiss out of hand, I checked. Perhaps you can give some better reasons?

• Banned
Two-thirds of Ohio counties have destroyed or lost their 2004 presidential ballots and related election records, according to letters from county election officials to the Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner.

Maybe this is the person you should be checking into ?
http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/20...hios-2004.html

Two-thirds of Ohio counties have destroyed or lost their 2004 presidential ballots and related election records, according to letters from county election officials to the Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner.

Maybe this is the person you should be checking into ?
http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/20...hios-2004.html

Its not a direct quotation, though. Don't get me wrong, I suspect the election in Ohio was rigged, but if this were an article written by a right winger with news that made the left look bad, I would be extremely suspect of it, so to be fair, I can't really believe this without corroboration. Especially since the implications of this, if it is indeed true - are tremendous. 38 counties don't defy orders from a federal judge all just by coincidence and for the hell of it.

Ps the link don't work

Lots of big news is made on alternative news media before it hits the mainstream. The 8 fired attorney's were on the alternative media's radar for months before it hit the mainstream. But I can't believe something that has a single source.

http://www.sos.state.oh.us/News/NewsList.aspx

I just looked up Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner

She just got elected

If she was misrepresented by this article Im sure it will come out.

This is breaking news my friend.

He is a writer why do you expect he is lying?

I fear its because you dont want this to be true.

http://www.sos.state.oh.us/News/NewsList.aspx

I just looked up Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner

She just got elected

If she was misrepresented by this article Im sure it will come out.

This is breaking news my friend.

He is a writer why do you expect he is lying?

I fear its because you dont want this to be true.

Shoot, I write and when I google myself I find where I was published, what I published, and my bio. That's what's missing here. See, his 'book' was self-published from the looks of it.

Okay. Did you ever learn to vet your sources? It's required for post-grad work, heck I make my middle schoolers do so within reason. From your site, you did check out the other titles published, right?

For anyone suspicious of the Ohio vote, here’s the evidence you’ve been waiting for.

Bob Fitrakis is a professor of political science at Columbus State Community College, a lawyer, and the executive director of the Columbus Institute for Contemporary Journalism. He lives in Columbus, Ohio. Steve Rosenfeld is a journalist
problem here is can't find any 'articles' other than alternet.
and senior producer of The Laura Flanders Show on Air America.
He lives in San Francisco. Harvey Wasserman is a senior editor and columnist for FreePress.org and the author of many books.
Wasserman's books are either Free Press or self-published.
He lives in Columbus, Ohio.

Do you not see the problem with credibility, versus those with an agenda? Did you look up any of the writings these folks have done?

Most Americans dont accept cheating to win alpha.

Like I said its breaking news.

If this elected official was misrepresented by this article it will come out right?

You want to discount it before you have any proof to discount it....why?

here you go ,email her and ask if its true

Most Americans dont accept cheating to win alpha.

Like I said its breaking news.

If this elected official was misrepresented by this article it will come out right?

You want to discount it before you have any proof to discount it....why?
Not because I'm part of a 'conspiracy.' Why do you wish to give credence to something so questionable?

Forum List

Back