56 of 88 counties destroyed 04 election data

58 counties destroyed the election evidence against the laws of this country and Ohio.

They did this after a court order to preserve the evidence.

58 counties out of 88!

How can you expect me to not be worried about this and how can you NOT be concerned about the sanctity of the vote?

You've yet to cite a source that is bonafide.

58 counties destroyed the election evidence against the laws of this country and Ohio.

They did this after a court order to preserve the evidence.

58 counties out of 88!

How can you expect me to not be worried about this and how can you NOT be concerned about the sanctity of the vote?

I think you should be concerned. Get your ass out there and do something to insure the the sanctity of you vote.

Because you cant fine enough information about a writer who has written books which are on sale and works for an internet news service which I had no problem finding you say he is not believable?

Look hes a writer ,I gave you a link to one of his books ,the original link shows who he writes for ..what the hell is the mystery?

Why do you assume hes lying?

When people like Kathianne can't provide evidence for their assertions they attack the person and their credibility. The problem with this is that what the author states does not require any special knowledge or skill and everyone is capable of understanding what was written. He does not need anymore credibility than being a person who has a brain and can think. The only reason she assumes he is lying and attacks his credibility is because she is a liar and lacks credibility and she doesn't like it.

are they indicted?

did it change an election ?

did the people they aledgedly wrongfully registar vote?

did it change an election outcome?

Did it effect 58 counties?

When people like Kathianne can't provide evidence for their assertions they attack the person and their credibility. The problem with this is that what the author states does not require any special knowledge or skill and everyone is capable of understanding what was written. He does not need anymore credibility than being a person who has a brain and can think. The only reason she assumes he is lying and attacks his credibility is because she is a liar and lacks credibility and she doesn't like it.

Yep, the 'author' is just like Edward. That should say alot, TM.

Yep, the 'author' is just like Edward. That should say alot, TM.

You are an elitist and that should say a lot about you and those whom you vote for and agree with. Go ahead and attack me just like you attack this author because you and the retards who you vote for don't want to deal with the facts or provide bonafide sources instead preferring to violate the rights of others, insult them and attack their credibility when it is you and those who represent you who continue to violate our rights. Now take your comments and shove them up your elitist ass or provide bonafide sources for your attack on this man's credibility. But, I will say "Yep, the guy named George Bush, is just like Kathianne. That should say a lot."

You're such a child, Edward. Don't you understand that Kathianne is simply calling for reason here? Just as you say, anyone with a brain can write just about anything he wants; that doesn't grant him credibility out of the gate. There are methods in place for establishing credibility; TM has employed none of them.

Ed Please we were having a pretty civil conversation here.

You are welcome to join in but please act in a civil manner.

I really dont want my position tainted with petty name calling.

Be your higher being my friend and join the civil conversation.

You are an elitist and that should say a lot about you and those whom you vote for and agree with. Go ahead and attack me just like you attack this author because you and the retards who you vote for don't want to deal with the facts or provide bonafide sources instead preferring to violate the rights of others, insult them and attack their credibility when it is you and those who represent you who continue to violate our rights. Now take your comments and shove them up your elitist ass or provide bonafide sources for your attack on this man's credibility. But, I will say "Yep, the guy named George Bush, is just like Kathianne. That should say a lot."

Face it Ed, you are on the losing side of this one. BTW, I'm far from an 'elitist' in most measurable ways. Over educated, certainly, but without the normal tilts.

MM, Please we were having a pretty civil conversation here.

You are welcome to join in but please act in a civil manner.

I really dont want anyones position tainted with petty name calling.

Be your higher being my friend and join the civil conversation.

I dont really know the guy but I dont think you are a liar.

I don't know him either but I do know Kathianne based on her posts here and I know who lacks credibility and that includes her and anyone that she would vote for. We need to decide who is more credible and it's very clear that she and those who would represent someone as sick and twisted as her lack any credibility. They cannot be trusted so when they attack the credibility it only increases the credibility of those these sick an twisted nutjobs attack. :rolleyes:

Shes been fairly decent to me, but then I think she would agree I have been fairly decent to her.

I don't know him either but I do know Kathianne based on her posts here and I know who lacks credibility and that includes her and anyone that she would vote for. We need to decide who is more credible and it's very clear that she and those who would represent someone as sick and twisted as her lack any credibility. They cannot be trusted so when they attack the credibility it only increases the credibility of those these sick an twisted nutjobs attack. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to say that I've missed my own rants, difference between me and you, besides the number of off the wall posts, is that I have backed down when I've gone off. You on the other hand just slime.

Shes been fairly decent to me, but then I think she would agree I have been fairly decent to her.

Yes, besides you do try to make your points. I may not agree with your methods, but respect how you do so.

Two-thirds of Ohio counties have destroyed or lost their 2004 presidential ballots and related election records, according to letters from county election officials to the Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner.

I would ask those who want to simply discout this story because they dont like the content to prove these letters dont exsist?

Why don't yall get you asses out and effectively FIX problems before the next election. Your whining about it does nothing but set it up to happen again. If you dont like it --FIX IT NOW.

Does that sound like a reasonable plan of action?

Forum List

Back