56 of 88 counties destroyed 04 election data

Never said she couldn't - not she, nor anyone else. But, it doesn't make the new article any less a separate entity - or, am I missing something? Are you making these rules up as you go? Do you chant some magical incantation over the new article, making it part of the original assertion? Help me out here.

When did you chant your magical incantation that made this article not a part of the original assertion? We all are bowing before you THE GREAT DECIDER of what is part of the original assertion. Please help us out so that we can understand! Tell us what special incantation we will need to conform TO THE RULE DECIDER. Please tell us what the rules are so we won't have to make them up, :rofl:

You are an arrogant asshole just like those who vote like you are arrogant assholes and those who represent you are as arrogant as those who voted for them and that is why to this day the Senate has not confirmed the U.S. Attorney's appointments made by the Bush administration. For all of you out there: THIS MEANS THAT FOR THE LAST 7 MONTHS THE PEOPLE IN THOSE DISTRICTS HAD NO SAY THROUGH THEIR SENATOR IN WHO WOULD BE THEIR U.S. ATTORNEY.

When did you chant your magical incantation that made this article not a part of the original assertion? We all are bowing before you THE GREAT DECIDER of what is part of the original assertion. Please help us out so that we can understand! Tell us what special incantation we will need to conform TO THE RULE DECIDER. Please tell us what the rules are so we won't have to make them up, :rofl:

You are an arrogant asshole just like those who vote like you are arrogant assholes and those who represent you are as arrogant as those who voted for them and that is why to this day the Senate has not confirmed the U.S. Attorney's appointments made by the Bush administration. For all of you out there: THIS MEANS THAT FOR THE LAST 7 MONTHS THE PEOPLE IN THOSE DISTRICTS HAD NO SAY THROUGH THEIR SENATOR IN WHO WOULD BE THEIR U.S. ATTORNEY.

The prosecution rests.

A separate issue YET. Now you're asking people to speculate. All I'm saying is that Kathianne's points were reasonable.

You don't decide what is a separate issue and what is reasonable. You don't get to decide what is relevant and what is part of the original assertion. You don't get to decide what is speculatio and what isn't. All I'm saying is that TM's points and questions are reasonable. :badgrin:

A separate issue YET. Now you're asking people to speculate. All I'm saying is that Kathianne's points were reasonable.

I dont mind questioning a source but just calling it untrue bercause you dont like what the source has to say is not really reasonable.

The prosecution rests.

Do you have an intelligent point or are you going to be as retarded as the retards like you in Congress are when they get up on the Floor and talk of their asses. You haven't yet made a single intelligent point and it is no wonder that you vote for retards since you are a retard and retards have to vote for retards. The Judge rests that the prosecutor is a retard. :cuckoo:

You don't decide what is a separate issue and what is reasonable. You don't get to decide what is relevant and what is part of the original assertion. You don't get to decide what is speculatio and what isn't.

Do us all a favor, Edward - and, please feel free to pass this request on to others who need to hear it: Stop talking about "who gets to do what". We're not sibling children, whining to our parents, for God's sake!

Edward said:
All I'm saying is that TM's points and questions are reasonable. :badgrin:

Ah - it's that "turnaround" thing again, eh? You haven't gotten any better at it, though. Remember - the key is for it to have some basis in observable fact. And, anyone with eyes in his head can see that you haven't been actually SAYING much of anything...

I dont mind questioning a source but just calling it untrue bercause you dont like what the source has to say is not really reasonable.

Of course it's not. It isn't reasonable to attack the credibility of an author of an article or calling it untrue instead of discussing the substance of the article simply because you disagree with what is written but that is what their faction does every day as they violate the rights of others. You should know that their faction will do everything to violate the rights of others, they will attack people and attack their credibility when people stand up to them when they and those who belong to their faction violate our rights. I don't know about you but I for one am tired of these assholes who pretend to be good neighbors entering the voting booth and violating my rights. :eusa_naughty:

Do you have an intelligent point or are you going to be as retarded as the retards like you in Congress are when they get up on the Floor and talk of their asses. You haven't yet made a single intelligent point and it is no wonder that you vote for retards since you are a retard and retards have to vote for retards. The Judge rests that the prosecutor is a retard. :cuckoo:

You can turn it off for awhile if you'd like, Edward. I think you've made my points fairly exhaustively by now.

Do us all a favor, Edward - and, please feel free to pass this request on to others who need to hear it: Stop talking about "who gets to do what". We're not sibling children, whining to our parents, for God's sake!

No I won't do you a favor loser. You are a bitch and I am not complaining to our parents about your sick and twisted ass instead I am telling your retarded ass what a fucking retard you are. Now take your comments about what I am and am not able to do and shove them up the asses of your representatives as I tell you both to go to hell. Do not tell me what to stop talking about bitch because I won't put up with it. You don't get a vote on what I can say asshole instead you can fuck off and go vote for a retard to represent you in Congress but do not think you can tell me what to do bitch because I am not going to listen to you fucker. So stop talking about "what I get to do" asshole and then I might do the same but until you and the members of your faction stop violating my rights I will tell you exactly what I think of your retarded asses.

Ah - it's that "turnaround" thing again, eh? You haven't gotten any better at it, though. Remember - the key is for it to have some basis in observable fact. And, anyone with eyes in his head can see that you haven't been actually SAYING much of anything...

Do you have something intelligent to say or do you just want to talk out of your ass? How dare you asshole cast a damn vote that violates my rights and then say I haven't said much of anything when I object to what you are doing you piece of shit? Who the hell do you think you are? You and the idiots you vote for violate the rights of others and I have had it whore and am willing to tell you pieces of shit that your votes are the votes of tyrants just like the vote of the British were the votes of tyrants. So a retard like you thinks I haven't said much of anything when in reality it is you and the bitches like you in our government that don't say much of anything while violating our rights. :eusa_wall:

No I won't do you a favor loser. You are a bitch and I am not complaining to our parents about your sick and twisted ass instead I am telling your retarded ass what a fucking retard you are. Now take your comments about what I am and am not able to do and shove them up the asses of your representatives as I tell you both to go to hell. Do not tell me what to stop talking about bitch because I won't put up with it. You don't get a vote on what I can say asshole instead you can fuck off and go vote for a retard to represent you in Congress but do not think you can tell me what to do bitch because I am not going to listen to you fucker. So stop talking about "what I get to do" asshole and then I might do the same but until you and the members of your faction stop violating my rights I will tell you exactly what I think of your retarded asses.

Do you have something intelligent to say or do you just want to talk out of your ass? How dare you asshole cast a damn vote that violates my rights and then say I haven't said much of anything when I object to what you are doing you piece of shit? Who the hell do you think you are? You and the idiots you vote for violate the rights of others and I have had it whore and am willing to tell you pieces of shit that your votes are the votes of tyrants just like the vote of the British were the votes of tyrants. So a retard like you thinks I haven't said much of anything when in reality it is you and the bitches like you in our government that don't say much of anything while violating our rights. :eusa_wall:

Or, you can flap your gums for the rest of the night, if that's what floats your boat. All I'm saying is that it's overkill at this point. You've demonstrated your childishness as plainly as a thing can be shown; you ought to think about saving your energy. Tomorrow's another day, with whole new vistas of immaturity to explore!

You can turn it off for awhile if you'd like, Edward. I think you've made my points fairly exhaustively by now.

You haven't said anything intelligent yet so you can take your comments about me turning it off and shove it up your arrogant ass as you vote for assholes like you who deny the rest of us our rights. When and if you are able to make an intelligent point feel free to do so but until then you can shut the fuck up because the only people agreeing with your ass are also retarded assholes like you. Time and again you fucking assholes enter the voting booth and violate the rights of the rest of us and hide behind the ballot as your representatives violate our rights and then you fucking mock us. Who is Georgie Bush and his slut of a wife Laurie? Who is Jane and John who voted for them? Do they shit different colors so that it allows them to DENY OUR SENATORS A RIGHT TO A VOTE TO CONFIRM U.S. ATTORNEY'S?

Or, you can flap your gums for the rest of the night, if that's what floats your boat. All I'm saying is that it's overkill at this point. You've demonstrated your childishness as plainly as a thing can be shown; you ought to think about saving your energy. Tomorrow's another day, with whole new vistas of immaturity to explore!

It is you who can flap your fucking gums asshole because the only people who agree with you are retarded. How dare you accuse me of childishness after your votes violate my rights. You flap your damn gums and then vote for bitches like you who go on to violate our rights (i.e., denying the Senate the right to confirm U.S. Attorney's) and expect us to say: "let's debate your violation of our rights. We will discuss this civily so you will feel good about yourselves." You have demonstrated time and again just like your representatives that you will continue to raise to new heights of tryanny. When others are willing to use the right words to describe your actions than you call them immature and childish but if calling your tyrannical ass a bastard makes me childish than so be it bitch because I would whether be childish than a piece of shit like you and your representatives. :eusa_hand:

You don't decide what is a separate issue and what is reasonable. You don't get to decide what is relevant and what is part of the original assertion. You don't get to decide what is speculatio and what isn't. All I'm saying is that TM's points and questions are reasonable. :badgrin:

I do.

The proof is the letters of the Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner stating the documents where destroyed.

Proove they dont exsist and you will have some ground to stand on.

You should know that each county is responsible for their own records. What is the voting record of each of the counties with missing records? It may be interesting to find out. One of them seems to be Columbus, which had a D county clerk at the time of the election and has since. Why would they destroy their records if it proved what you say it proves? It seems that it can equally apply across party lines, what fraud were they covering up in that county? I am reasonably sure it wasn't extra votes for Bush, nor were they covering up against allegations that the R secretary of state allocated the voting machines in a way that would stop people from voting. It seems that they may have some fraud of their own to cover up.

You should know that each county is responsible for their own records. What is the voting record of each of the counties with missing records? It may be interesting to find out. One of them seems to be Columbus, which had a D county clerk at the time of the election and has since. Why would they destroy their records if it proved what you say it proves? It seems that it can equally apply across party lines, what fraud were they covering up in that county? I am reasonably sure it wasn't extra votes for Bush, nor were they covering up against allegations that the R secretary of state allocated the voting machines in a way that would stop people from voting. It seems that they may have some fraud of their own to cover up.

Finally, there is at least someone with some common sense. You make several valid points. It would be interesting to find out what the voting records of these counties are, who their officials are and how the records came to be destroyed but I doubt that this will be discussed here because narrow-minded ego-centric bigots prefer to attack the credibility of the author of the article instead of dealing with the facts.

Forum List

Back