56 of 88 counties destroyed 04 election data

It is out of line because you don't need to establish the credibility of Georgie Bush, Laurie Bush, or the many other conservative idiots who publish for a research institution or paper. Instead, we are all expected to accept their credibility. I would urge Truthmatters not to do so until you establish the credibility of everything you have said on this board about this man's lack of credibility. Prove to us that you are credible enough to decide who is credible. :rofl:

Prove to us your not in a mental ward and allowed to use the freetime you get to play on the computer.

Here is just another example of your irrational and immature posts on this board.

Is this what you consider "turning it around on me"? Not very impressive, Edward; it has no basis in observable fact.

Edward said:
Here is also an example of your subtle and idiotic rants just like your representatives have their subtle and idiotic rants in Congress

Please define the term, "subtle rant". It won't rest gently into my vocabulary; it just keeps clanging around like a 600-lb. contradiction.

Edward said:
Watching you idiots speak on the Senate and House floor sickens and disgusts me. It only demonstrate how mentally imbalanced you and those who belong to your faction are.

I'm a traveling musician, actually; I don't make it out to the Capitol Building very much. You must be thinking of somebody else.

Shreds of evidence
By Richard Hayes Phillips, Ph.D.
The Free Press

Jul 31, 2007, 00:32

Email this article
Printer friendly page

Those who would dismiss out of hand our allegations of election fraud are fond of claiming that there is not a “shred of evidence” to substantiate our charges. To the contrary, there are millions of shreds of evidence in Ohio. In at least 56 of 88 counties, ballots and other elections records were shredded or otherwise destroyed.

On September 11, 2006, Judge Algenon L. Marbley, United States District Judge, Southern District of Ohio, Eastern Division, in the case of King Lincoln Bronzeville Neighborhood Association, et al. v. J. Kenneth Blackwell, et al. (Case No. 06-CV-745), issued an order requiring the Boards of Elections for all 88 counties in Ohio to preserve as evidence all the ballots from the 2004 presidential election, “on paper or in any other format, including electronic data.” The intent of Judge Marbley’s order was to extend the 22-month records retention period required by law for federal elections, which period would have ended on September 2, 2006. Judge Marbley cited Ohio Revised Code Section 3505.31, which states in relevant part:

. . . if the election includes the nomination or election of candidates for . . . president, the board shall carefully preserve all ballots prepared and provided by it for use in that election, whether used or unused for twenty-two months after the day of the election. (emphasis added)
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

. . . provided that the secretary of state . . . may order the board to preserve the ballots or any part of the ballots for a longer period of time, in which event the board shall preserve those ballots for that longer period of time.

In fact, Directive 2004-43, issued by Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell, dated October 25, 2004, eight days before the election, had also instructed the Boards of Elections that &#8220;All used and unused ballots must be retained for at least 22 months.&#8221;

In addition, wrote Judge Marbley, the Boards of Election were required to preserve the ballots because they were the subject matter of a lawsuit (King Lincoln v. Blackwell), and the &#8220;duty to preserve the ballots began when each county Board of Elections office received a letter from Plaintiffs&#8221; on August 31, 2006, notifying them of the filing of the lawsuit.

In short, all ballots, used and unused, were protected from destruction until September 2, 2006 by Ohio Revised Code Section 3505.31 and Secretary of State Directive 2004-43; from August 31, 2006 onward by the filing in Federal District Court of King Lincoln v. Blackwell (Case No. 06-CV-745); and by Order of Judge Algenon L. Marbley from September 11, 2006 &#8220;unless and until such time otherwise instructed by this Court.&#8221;

As it happens, Boards of Elections in at least 56 of 88 Ohio counties did not comply with the law.

http://tinyurl.com/287wyk

his resume http://www.cardnm.org/phresume_a.html

Please you guys could you go play your game somewhere else adults are trying to discuss real issues here?

It is out of line because you don't need to establish the credibility of Georgie Bush, Laurie Bush, or the many other conservative idiots who publish for a research institution or paper. Instead, we are all expected to accept their credibility. I would urge Truthmatters not to do so until you establish the credibility of everything you have said on this board about this man's lack of credibility. Prove to us that you are credible enough to decide who is credible. :rofl:

I don't believe I've addressed the man's credibility one way or the other - but, he's Joe Schmo, as far as I know - and, if he presents a story as hard news, I STILL don't think seeking to establish some notion of his credibility is out of line.

Please you guys could you go play your game somewhere else adults are trying to discuss real issues here?

This is a message board, TM. You put it out there, and you deal with what happens the best you can. Grow a thicker skin, or open a tea room, if all this participation is too upsetting for you.

Well then what have you to say about this ohter story reporting the same thing?

http://www.cardnm.org/phresume_a.html

heres his resume

why would this guy risk his carreer for a lie which could be quickly debunked?

His resume isn't relevant to the article he wrote. His credibility isn't based on the fact that he has a Ph.D. or that he has had a career. His credibility is in the fact that he is a person who has a brain and can think for himself. The attempts to attack his credibility are nothing more than a diversion and you shouldn't allow them to back into a corner of having to defend this man's credibility when he definately has more credibility than many of those who represent these idiots including George Bush. His statements should be what you should focus on and they don't want to do so. You should focus on what he said and ignore the idiotic attempts to distract from the substance of his article to his credibility. This man according to the retard Kathianne is like me. :wtf: It only shows that these idiots will do everything they can to attack a person's credibility when they confront the unlawful, and immoral violation of the rights of the people by these idiots and their faction.

Shreds of evidence
By Richard Hayes Phillips, Ph.D.
The Free Press

Jul 31, 2007, 00:32

Email this article
Printer friendly page

Those who would dismiss out of hand our allegations of election fraud are fond of claiming that there is not a “shred of evidence” to substantiate our charges. To the contrary, there are millions of shreds of evidence in Ohio. In at least 56 of 88 counties, ballots and other elections records were shredded or otherwise destroyed.

On September 11, 2006, Judge Algenon L. Marbley, United States District Judge, Southern District of Ohio, Eastern Division, in the case of King Lincoln Bronzeville Neighborhood Association, et al. v. J. Kenneth Blackwell, et al. (Case No. 06-CV-745), issued an order requiring the Boards of Elections for all 88 counties in Ohio to preserve as evidence all the ballots from the 2004 presidential election, “on paper or in any other format, including electronic data.” The intent of Judge Marbley’s order was to extend the 22-month records retention period required by law for federal elections, which period would have ended on September 2, 2006. Judge Marbley cited Ohio Revised Code Section 3505.31, which states in relevant part:

. . . if the election includes the nomination or election of candidates for . . . president, the board shall carefully preserve all ballots prepared and provided by it for use in that election, whether used or unused for twenty-two months after the day of the election. (emphasis added)
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

. . . provided that the secretary of state . . . may order the board to preserve the ballots or any part of the ballots for a longer period of time, in which event the board shall preserve those ballots for that longer period of time.

In fact, Directive 2004-43, issued by Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell, dated October 25, 2004, eight days before the election, had also instructed the Boards of Elections that “All used and unused ballots must be retained for at least 22 months.”

In addition, wrote Judge Marbley, the Boards of Election were required to preserve the ballots because they were the subject matter of a lawsuit (King Lincoln v. Blackwell), and the “duty to preserve the ballots began when each county Board of Elections office received a letter from Plaintiffs” on August 31, 2006, notifying them of the filing of the lawsuit.

In short, all ballots, used and unused, were protected from destruction until September 2, 2006 by Ohio Revised Code Section 3505.31 and Secretary of State Directive 2004-43; from August 31, 2006 onward by the filing in Federal District Court of King Lincoln v. Blackwell (Case No. 06-CV-745); and by Order of Judge Algenon L. Marbley from September 11, 2006 “unless and until such time otherwise instructed by this Court.”

As it happens, Boards of Elections in at least 56 of 88 Ohio counties did not comply with the law.

http://tinyurl.com/287wyk

his resume http://www.cardnm.org/phresume_a.html

what do you guys think about this ohter article on the same subject?

I don't believe I've addressed the man's credibility one way or the other - but, he's Joe Schmo, as far as I know - and, if he presents a story as hard news, I STILL don't think seeking to establish some notion of his credibility is out of line.

Just like George W. Bush and those who voted for him are Joe Schmo, as far as I know and yet from mid-December to present U.S. Attorney's appointed by the Bush administration have not been confirmed by Congress because the Bush administration has attempted to by-pass the confirmation process. Also, this man isn't doing anything that any other reporter doesn't do in reporting a story. Where have you demanded that they established their credibility? Let's start with Bill O'Reilly and his credibility or Nancy Grace.

Just like George W. Bush and those who voted for him are Joe Schmo, as far as I know and yet from mid-December to present U.S. Attorney's appointed by the Bush administration have not been confirmed by Congress because the Bush administration has attempted to by-pass the confirmation process. Also, this man isn't doing anything that any other reporter doesn't do in reporting a story. Where have you demanded that they established their credibility? Let's start with Bill O'Reilly and his credibility or Nancy Grace.

Sometimes, I can just kick back and let your posts make all my points for me. Thanks, dude!

Becomes a separate issue from the thread starter then, doesn't it? I'm perfectly happy to let Kathianne address it as she pleases.

The only problem with that is that Truthmatters started the thread retard. :wtf: Therefore, TM can choose to bring another article into the discussion.

Sometimes, I can just kick back and let your posts make all my points for me. Thanks, dude!

Only in your twisted mind did my post make any of your points. Of course, being an asshole just like your representatives, you choose to twist what others say. Nothing I said made any of your points jackass and you can continue to lie just like your retarded representatives lie. I MADE THE POINT THAT HE DOESN'T NEED TO ESTABLISH HIS CREDIBILITY. That doesn't prove your point that is is only fair to establish his credibility. :eusa_dance:

The only problem with that is that Truthmatters started the thread retard. :wtf: Therefore, TM can choose to bring another article into the discussion.

Never said she couldn't - not she, nor anyone else. But, it doesn't make the new article any less a separate entity - or, am I missing something? Are you making these rules up as you go? Do you chant some magical incantation over the new article, making it part of the original assertion? Help me out here.

musicman said:

Only in your twisted mind did my post make any of your points. Of course, being an asshole just like your representatives, you choose to twist what others say. Nothing I said made any of your points jackass and you can continue to lie just like your retarded representatives lie. I MADE THE POINT THAT HE DOESN'T NEED TO ESTABLISH HIS CREDIBILITY. That doesn't prove your point that is is only fair to establish his credibility. :eusa_dance:

Yeah - like THAT!

So can you tell us just what will make these facts real to you?

Forum List

Back