Solution to immigration

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
we should set up webcams and computer controlled rifles on the border. you pay, say a couple hundred bucks to get it set up, then you pay for ammo when you run out. basically you get a stretch of land to guard. you watch it on the webcam. if you see a mexican come across, you click the fire button on your computer. that way anyone can guard against them, even from their home.

we should set up webcams and computer controlled rifles on the border. you pay, say a couple hundred bucks to get it set up, then you pay for ammo when you run out. basically you get a stretch of land to guard. you watch it on the webcam. if you see a mexican come across, you click the fire button on your computer. that way anyone can guard against them, even from their home.

This system you're proposing would also be a great way to keep people IN the country, as well.

Nice. Maybe civilians can get button activated air strikes too. Oh I know, how about button activated nuke's! Just a click away.

Well if you want that legislation, you have to let a 6 year old become president. I know he has your vote, because you would only vote for someone smarter than you.

offended because ur parents havent gotten over yet?

Yes I am. All they want to do is come over and drive drunk like anyone else. And steal from people while plotting a terror attack against a nation that they dream of becoming a part of. ANd join a gang. Just like anyone else.

Imbecile.

in 20 years, mexicans will turn america into a dump. then they will sneak back into mexico looking to steal jobs. why dont the mexicans (who people say are such hard workers) work on their own country? overcrowding america with droplets in the ocean of mexicans and south americans is going to solve nothing. libs dont understand this. they want to respond emotionally and think we need to take everyone in. the reality is that the problem is in mexico, not america, and until it is fixed there, it will never be right here. :eusa_wall:

in 20 years, mexicans will turn america into a dump. then they will sneak back into mexico looking to steal jobs. why dont the mexicans (who people say are such hard workers) work on their own country? overcrowding america with droplets in the ocean of mexicans and south americans is going to solve nothing. libs dont understand this. they want to respond emotionally and think we need to take everyone in. the reality is that the problem is in mexico, not america, and until it is fixed there, it will never be right here. :eusa_wall:
Libs don't seem to be the only ones who don't get it, bud.

I would agree with there :badgrin: . We need to stop illegal immigration because they are the only group of immigrants to america that wont assimilate and that will destory america.
I do find it funny, though, that a lot of people are all "LIBS WANT TO GIVE ILLEGALS EVERYTHING!" and shite like that, but the majority of Democrats/Liberals I know actually are vehemently anti-illegal immigrant and very much opposed to letting illegals come into this country the way they are.

I do find it funny, though, that a lot of people are all "LIBS WANT TO GIVE ILLEGALS EVERYTHING!" and shite like that, but the majority of Democrats/Liberals I know actually are vehemently anti-illegal immigrant and very much opposed to letting illegals come into this country the way they are.

Agreed, that is one of the points that came out during the vote. Most Americans; democrats, republicans, and independents were against amnesty, whatever venue was being taken.

"One proposal would allow undocumented immigrants who have been living and working in the United States for a number of years, and who do not have a criminal record, to start on a path to citizenship by registering that they are in the country, paying a fine, getting fingerprinted, and learning English, among other requirements. Do you support or oppose this, or haven't you heard enough about it to say?"

Support Oppose Haven't Heard Unsure
% % % %
6/7-10/07
63 23 12 2
6/24-27/06
67 18 12 3

http://www.pollingreport.com/immigration.htm

I dont understand your constant rhetoric. I do know that you have no idea what is going on in mexico in terms of government issues and economic issues. Therefore your opinion on mexico is not taken seriously by me.

Second, the problem IS in america, its in the boarders you idiot. If we cant secure the boarders, will it matter what mexico does at all? They certainly cant secure the boarders, too much corruption. No money going back to the economy. No system. No leadership.

Third, even if immigration doubles in 20 years (which it wont). Thats barley 40 million people out of 300 million, which will be 400 million by then. How can America turn to trash with such a tiny percentage of the population being mexicans? There are more gang members than that for christ sake.

"One proposal would allow undocumented immigrants who have been living and working in the United States for a number of years, and who do not have a criminal record, to start on a path to citizenship by registering that they are in the country, paying a fine, getting fingerprinted, and learning English, among other requirements. Do you support or oppose this, or haven't you heard enough about it to say?"

Support Oppose Haven't Heard Unsure
% % % %
6/7-10/07
63 23 12 2
6/24-27/06
67 18 12 3

http://www.pollingreport.com/immigration.htm
The illegals should not be 'hireable,' most of them will return home. No penalties on them, just employers. Let them enter legally, at the back of the line.

The only way to deal with this is to tighten the boarder, but I dont see why immigration bills dont pass? Is it amnesty? Well if you dont grant amnesty to the mexicans already here, what do you expect to do with them? Kick them out? Gather up 20 million mexicans, lock them up, then deport them? That would cost an obscene amount of money that we dont have and cant borrow. I dont understand why people still think its easy to deport mexicans that are already here. Its not easy at all, the easy thing would be to secure the boarder and just grant amnesty to the immigrants that are already here. Thats it, simple as that.

I dont understand your constant rhetoric. I do know that you have no idea what is going on in mexico in terms of government issues and economic issues. Therefore your opinion on mexico is not taken seriously by me.

Second, the problem IS in america, its in the boarders you idiot. If we cant secure the boarders, will it matter what mexico does at all? They certainly cant secure the boarders, too much corruption. No money going back to the economy. No system. No leadership.

Third, even if immigration doubles in 20 years (which it wont). Thats barley 40 million people out of 300 million, which will be 400 million by then. How can America turn to trash with such a tiny percentage of the population being mexicans? There are more gang members than that for christ sake.

immigration is exponentially increasing. That means that at the increase in the rate they are coming in, it will more than double. And that is only if the current trend continues. If mexicans are given amnesty now or in the future, that will rise.

the problem in mexico i was referring to wasnt about a border wall dumbass. i meant until mexican labor laws and opportunities are the same there as they are here, they will always want to come over here.

The only way to deal with this is to tighten the boarder, but I dont see why immigration bills dont pass? Is it amnesty? Well if you dont grant amnesty to the mexicans already here, what do you expect to do with them? Kick them out? Gather up 20 million mexicans, lock them up, then deport them? That would cost an obscene amount of money that we dont have and cant borrow. I dont understand why people still think its easy to deport mexicans that are already here. Its not easy at all, the easy thing would be to secure the boarder and just grant amnesty to the immigrants that are already here. Thats it, simple as that.

If it walks like amnesty, talks like amnesty, looks like amnesty, and smells like amnesty, it's amnesty! That's why the recent bill didn't pass. Americans are not stupid. It would put the estimated 12-20 illegals already in our country into "probationary" citizenship. And those would explode into 60 million more in the next 20 years. We simply cannot absorb that many unskilled people.

What to do with the ones already here? Make it tough for them to remain. Then many will leave of their own volition. If we grant amnesty then we have done nothing to rectify the problem and more will just keep coming. If those already here have to continue to "live in the shadows" so be it. They will not be able to bring in all their relatives. Eventually they will die, but their U.S. born children will be citizens.

The priority right now is to stop any more from entering. Even simply getting our borders secured is like pulling teeth from this Congress. Our politicians seem hell bent on establishing a North American Union behind the scenes.

#1) I say issue hunting licenses at border states it not only will bring in money for the government but stop illegals/terrorists from coming across the border.

#2) Get the bounty hunters to find illegals $1,000 per head. So that would be between 12 and 20 million. We could come up with the money to do it also. We put them on trains and deport them. That wouldn't cost that much. In the long run it would actually save us money. These Illegals come over here get all there medical care and then they don't pay the hospital bills. So that is left to you and I and the government to pay. So actually in the long run deporting the bastards would save a lot of money...

#3) Concentration camps for illegals. They broke the law coming here. Slave labor is their way of paying for their crimes. All they get is food and a sleeping bag and in really cold weather you give them a tent.

Agreed, that is one of the points that came out during the vote. Most Americans; democrats, republicans, and independents were against amnesty, whatever venue was being taken.
And when we try to stop it with border patrol, the Hispanic gang MS 13 decides they don't like that and have put the border patrol on their marks because they fucking make bank with smuggling illegals in.

Forum List

Back