The CO Supreme Court, the Maine Secretary of State, Illinois Judge Tracie Porter, Lawrence Tribe, Michael Luttig ALL Engaged in Attempted Insurrection

There was no insurrection on J6.
YES, there was.
An insurrection is an armed coup attempt, usually involving the military.
Usually.
So there was no “insurrection“ to engage in.
YES, there was.
A two hour mostly peaceful protest by unarmed civilians isn’t an insurrection, no matter how many times MSM parrots the talking point.
Peaceful.....................Until it wasn't.
But certain types of people cannot accept reality, and have to manufacture a false reality. They are called lefties.
Poor teabagger.
It's on video.

Agree, wasted time and money. Democrats. You should be ashamed.
Sorry. I'm not a Democrat. And I thought pursuing this was a waste of time. And you'll have to direct your shaming to the AGs of each of the states trying to remove him from the ballot.

I'm content to let the majority of voters send him to the sidelines...again. :)

YES, there was.

Usually.

YES, there was.

Peaceful.....................Until it wasn't.

Poor teabagger.
It's on video.

So replacing a flag is an “insurrection” now?

LOL. So now we can arrest and charge any faggot lefties when they tear down US flags and put up their Pride flags?

IMG_5593.jpeg

Ultimately it may be decided that there is cause: But it won't be the state courts that make the decision.... This is what today's opinion and decision was about. Not politics but jurisdiction.
Sure. I don't even disagree with the decision but to say insurrection occurred or even removal from office for following a legal avenue through the courts is absurd.

PER CURIAM

‘By the Court’

Not one Justice.
Not a majority of Justices.

ALL Justices agree this was a direct violation of the US Constitution in order to sway an election.

9-0

How are there not disbarment or full penalties against judges and officials who justified their actions by inventing a crime the victim was not guilty of? If they have no consequences, this is just going to happen again.

Time for Nuremberg Trials II

View attachment 912260

View attachment 912261

View attachment 912262
The matter of insurrection was settled--or should have been settled--when the Senate acquitted President Trump of that crime.

Questionable whether somebody should be barred for issuing a stupid or ignorant or wrong opinion on something though, unless it can be shown that their motive was malicious intent to harm a person unjustifiably. I believe those voting to ban Trump from the ballot or having votes for him counted were absolutely malicious in intent. But proving that could be very difficult in court.

Once again the rule of law gets in the way of the dems stalinist tactics to undermine our republic

Ah, a loser whines. Good.

What will the Trump cultists do now that the SC has ruled that states can't do whatever they want in regards to elections? The Trump cultists were counting on using state legislatures to cheat-to-win, and now that option is gone.
Thanks for the Orwellian doublespeak.

Two good things have happened as a result of recent rulings. And I give credit to God. 1. Most recent...as a result of the failure to keep Trump offballot, many democrats are saying 'don't let Trump steal this election, demand voter ID and polling accuracy. And 2. Young adults are abstaining from sex because of the reduced availability of using abortion as birth control. God works in mysterious ways and sometimes it looks like old snl skits.

Other charges included in the indictment are:

• making false statements and writings;
  • solicitation of violation of oath of public officer;
  • impersonating a public officer and conspiring to impersonate;
  • forgery and conspiracy to commit forgery;
  • filing false documents;
  • criminal attempt to influence witnesses;
  • conspiracy to commit election fraud;
  • conspiracy to commit computer theft and computer trespass;
  • conspiracy to commit computer invasion of privacy;
  • conspiracy to defraud the state; and
  • perjury.