56 of 88 counties destroyed 04 election data

what makes it questionable?

Nothing - except the fact that its ONE GUY making a claim, I don't care if he's Jesus Christ. Your handle is "truthmatters" you ought know that you can't accept something as truth because it has ONE SINGLE person saying its true and it happens to be a convenient truth for you .

Like you said, this would be HUGE news, if it is true, it will come out in other media outlets.

Nothing - except the fact that its ONE GUY making a claim, I don't care if he's Jesus Christ. Your handle is "truthmatters" you ought know that you can't accept something as truth because it has ONE SINGLE person saying its true and it happens to be a convenient truth for you .

Like you said, this would be HUGE news, if it is true, it will come out in other media outlets.

That is the most inflated crap I have heard. This article was written as a compilation and analysis of the various sources available to us. He isn't the one who is saying it happen instead he is the one who is interpretating the sources that confirms it did happen. Provide a single source that denies the claim that these records were destroyed and provide a single bonafide source that conflicts with what he says instead of being idiotic and claiming the author isn't credible or is only one man and therefore isn't believable. That elitist crap is exactly that. I for one don't trust ONE GUY named SpiderTuba who posts on this board and I don't trust your credibility or your claims. You don't get to make the claim that he isn't credible and then expect people to prove a negative. What will you accept as proof of credibility? I know: HE AGREES WITH YOUR RETARDED ASS AND THEN HE BECOMES CREDIBLE BUT SO LONG AS HE DISAGREES WITH YOU AND THE UN-CREDIBLE RETARDS LIKE YOU HE ISN'T CREDIBLE. That's a nice criteria! :eusa_boohoo: Can you provide proof that he isn't credible or are you just going to talk out of your ass? Because talking out of your ass will make you qualified to earn the votes of retards like yourself and you can then join the ranks of imbeciles like Georgie and his dickhead friend Dicky who both lack as much credibility as the one guy who voted for them. That the one guy named Senator Frist, the one guy named Senator McConnell, and the ONE GUY SpiderTuba can collectively have an opinion doesn't make each of you any less one guy. :D

So you believe everything that a writer tells you?

One doesn't have to believe what a writer tells you not to be so foolish as to disbelieve him simply because he is one person. You are one person and since you wrote your post I don't have to believe everything you tell me and I will start right now. I also disbelieve the ONE GUY who represents you. :rofl: Now that we have decided on you being ONE GUY, on George Bush being ONE GUY and all members of the Executive Branch being ONE GUY we can therefore conclude that we shouldn't believe everything they tell us when they write their retarded opinion in Executive Memo's. :eusa_whistle: Now that we have decided on the author being one guy we will all wait for the ONE GUY SpiderTuba to provide a credible reason we should believe him over this author. :cuckoo:

What the fuck? That article was already linked to by Truthmatters but of course your retarded ass didn't read it because if you had you wouldn't post the same link. Yet like your representatives in our government you don't bother reading the sources provided to you by others. In other words you are as retarded as those whom you vote for. :rofl:

That is the most inflated crap I have heard. This article was written as a compilation and analysis of the various sources available to us.

What sources available to us? What are you even talking about?

None of that the writer claims were available to him are available to us. The only direct quotations are of the attorney for the plaintiff and of a handful of county election officials. There is no direct quotation of the secretary of state or any direct quotes from any communication of the secretary of state other than to say "no comment"

He isn't the one who is saying it happen instead he is the one who is interpretating the sources that confirms it did happen. Provide a single source that denies the claim that these records were destroyed and provide a single bonafide source that conflicts with what he says instead of being idiotic and claiming the author isn't credible or is only one man and therefore isn't believable.

Why do you insist that I attempt to prove a negative?

That elitist crap is exactly that. I for one don't trust ONE GUY named SpiderTuba who posts on this board and I don't trust your credibility or your claims.
I'm not asking you to:rofl:

You don't get to make the claim that he isn't credible and then expect people to prove a negative.

I'm a scientist. We operate on consensus. One guy doesn't get to determine truth.

What will you accept as proof of credibility? I know: HE AGREES WITH YOUR RETARDED ASS AND THEN HE BECOMES CREDIBLE BUT SO LONG AS HE DISAGREES WITH YOU AND THE UN-CREDIBLE RETARDS LIKE YOU HE ISN'T CREDIBLE.

Uhh, HE DOES AGREE WITH ME YOU INSOLENT FUCKHEAD THERE'S NOTHING I"D LIKE MORE THAN TO SEE PROOF BUSH RIGGED OHIO YOU IGNORANT FUCKTARD

Here you go, this guy is a writer:

http://www.drudgereport.com/

and he's got some articles. They must be true. He wrote them. He claims Al Gore said that cigarettes are a major contributor to global warming in one of them. It must be true then, since Al Gore was his source and Al Gore hasn't denied that he said that. You can't prove that Al Gore never said that cigarettes are a major contributor to global warming, therefore if you don't accept it as truth that he did say it you must be an elitist.

What the fuck? That article was already linked to by Truthmatters but of course your retarded ass didn't read it because if you had you wouldn't post the same link. Yet like your representatives in our government you don't bother reading the sources provided to you by others. In other words you are as retarded as those whom you vote for. :rofl:

You just called the Democrats retarded.

Since you apparently are a Democratic voter, I would say that this makes you the retarded one.

I must have missed it when truthmatters posted that.

Of course you missed the fact THAT I AM A DEMOCRAT, of which there is ample evidence on this very thread and even more on several other.

You're a fuckin' asshole dude, and for the sake of the party, I'd suggest you shut the fuck up.

Yep, I did and I will do so again and have done so in the past. :badgrin:

Since you apparently are a Democratic voter, I would say that this makes you the retarded one.

I never said I was a Democratic voter asshole but if you read what I have said than you would know that I don't vote based on the political party and often don't vote at all. I think Democrats are often as bad as Republicans and I have said so. I have openly condemned Bill Clinton as a traitor and think Hillary Clinton is a opportunist bitch who is a Bush clone (it is no wonder her lover Billy is buddies with Bush, Sr.) I believe that anyone who supports the Constitution (except for the Bill of Rights) is a traitor and supports an evil form of government and I suspect that the majority of Democrats support the Constitution as well as the Bill of Rights.

Of course you missed the fact THAT I AM A DEMOCRAT, of which there is ample evidence on this very thread and even more on several other.

I didn't miss that but you assume that I am a Democrat which I am not. Democrats are just as likely to vote for George Bush, Frist and many other Republicans or for Democrats of like-mind and opinion. That Democrats are the lessor of two evils is obvious but they are still one of two evils.

You're a fuckin' asshole dude, and for the sake of the party, I'd suggest you shut the fuck up.

THE PARTY? Which Party is that? The NAZI Party? LMAO. I suggest you take a long hard look at my posts on this board jackass because doing so would allow you to know that I am not a Democrat even though I am willing to use the Democrats to advance my interests. When and if the Democratic Party includes a plank denouncing the Constitution and those who drafted it for the tryants and traitors they were and praise those who opposed it and fought for a Bill of Rights than I may become a Democrat. :eusa_silenced:

I must have missed it when truthmatters posted that.

I have to agree with Edward for once. Read his posts. He isn't a Democrat and never has claimed to be.

He's out there all on his own.:badgrin:

I have to agree with Edward for once. Read his posts. He isn't a Democrat and never has claimed to be.

He's out there all on his own.:badgrin:

And proudly so because I can count myself among some of the greatest in our history who opposed the evil that was perpretrated on our country in 1789 after a group of conspiring men met on September 11, 1786 to call for a Constitutional Convention where they and other people like them could conspire against the American people and force upon us a constitution and form of government similar to that which we rebelled against in 1776. This was pointed out by many at the time but the threats, intimidation and violence heaped upon those who opposed the Constitution was so great that many feared for their lives. When they were able to successfully get to the ratifying Conventions the vile and filthy people who supported it refused to allow their speeches to be recorded on the Journals of the Conventions. It was a time when real freedom and liberty was prevailing and conspiring men like Alexander Hamilton could not tolerate that and he and other conservatives did everything they could to prevent the people from rejecting the Constitution like they did in Rhode Island and even after they did so in Rhode Island these filthy traitors decided to get around the little problem of the people and have their own special convention just like they did in Philadelphia. Many patriots left the Philadelphia convention once they realized what these traitors were up to and would have no part of it.

Olberaman reported on this last night.

where is the rest of the mainstream media on it?

So you believe everything that a writer tells you?

She asked me who he was.

My point is why distrust it without any reason to distrust it.

Like you said Drudge has a reputation of being dishonest.

I still remember the first time I saw a drudge report I assumed it was legit.

I then realised he had a penchant for remolding the truth in a story.

BY MARC CAPUTO
[email protected]

ROBERT SULLIVAN/AFP
The study by Florida State University found that, despite recent software fixes, an ‘‘adversary'' could use a pre-programmed computer card to swap one candidate's votes for another or create a "ballot-stuffing attack'' that multiplies votes for a candidate or issue.

TALLAHASSEE -- Reversing an unofficial policy of denial, the Florida Secretary of State's office has conducted an elections study that confirmed Tuesday what a maverick voting chief discovered nearly two years ago: Insider computer hackers can change votes without a trace on Diebold optical-scan machines.

The study by Florida State University found that, despite recent software fixes, an ''adversary'' could use a pre-programmed computer card to swap one candidate's votes for another or create a ''ballot-stuffing attack'' that multiplies votes for a candidate or issue.

http://www.miamiherald.com/459/story/188439.html

Pretty sad to think the last few elections could have been hacked and now there is nothing left but statisical evedence to prove it.

Kind of make one wonder about those Exit Polls again huh?

Forum List

Back