5 more charged in anti-government militia plot linked to Fort Stewart

Wow...you are a total idiot.....beyond total....bringing up a story does not mean that one is familiar with the group in the story.

Wow...

Dumb ass do you want to point me to the words in the op link about a right wing plot? Where in the hell is right wing mentioned?

As I said before...you are a total idiot....starting the thread as he did does NOT require a knowledge of the group...as having heard of them BEFORE.

What in the fuck is an anarchist you dumb bitch?

Dumb ass do you want to point me to the words in the op link about a right wing plot? Where in the hell is right wing mentioned?

its been posted in this thread numbnuts.

Where in the OP link is right wing mentioned?
Five more Georgia men were charged in connection with an anti-government militia with ties to Fort Stewart that's been accused of killing two people and plotting to assassinate President Barack Obama, authorities said Tuesday.

The five defendants were indicted in Liberty County, Georgia, on charges that include violation of the Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act, involving what prosecutors called an "identified criminal street gang" named FEAR, for Forever Enduring, Always Ready.

Four U.S. Army soldiers at Fort Stewart had already been accused of being members of the anarchist group, which was allegedly stockpiling weapons and bomb parts to overthrow the U.S. government, prosecutors said.

The four soldiers are accused of killing former GI Michael Roark and his teenage girlfriend, Tiffany York.

'Anarchists' accused of murder; broader plot against government

Under one of three indictments returned Monday by a Liberty County grand jury, Christopher Jenderseck was charged with three Street Gang Act violations and two counts of tampering with evidence in the killings of Roark and York in neighboring Long County, said District Attorney Tom Durden and Assistant District Attorney Isabel Pauley of the Atlantic Judicial Circuit.

In a second indictment, defendant Timothy Martin Joiner is charged with burglary, theft by taking and two Street Gang Act violations. Adam Dearman is charged with three Street Gang Act offenses.

In the third indictment, Joiner, Adam Dearman, Randall Blake Dearman and Anthony Garner are charged jointly, prosecutors said. Joiner and Randall Dearman each face two counts of burglary, nine counts of entering an auto, two counts of financial transaction card theft, one count of theft by taking, one count of criminal damage to property in the second degree, and 14 counts of Street Gang Act violations, prosecutors said.

In addition, Adam Dearman is indicted on three counts of Street Gang Act violations, and Garner is charged with theft by receiving stolen property and one Street Gang Act count, prosecutors said.

Jenderseck was arrested Tuesday in North Dakota, but Joiner and Garner weren't in custody, authorities said Tuesday.

Regarding the charges against the four soldiers, a law enforcement official said they had legally purchased at least 18 rifles and handguns in Washington and Georgia.
anarchist are not right wing

yes you run back to the OP because thats all you have.
I said it was posted in the thread you motherfucking dumbass.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-plot-to-assassinate-obama-2.html#post6000851

Now shut up

The way events are going, we will be lucky if Romney wins and not obama in which case he is likely to be replaced by a military junta.
Like the men in the OP.

Do you really think they are the only ones? There are probably 50 or more such plots going on. After this little stuck on stupid exercise of denial there are probably more members.
Of course they're not the only ones. No doubt, you'll support a military coup d'état.

Scary as hell. Not the first, won't be the last. One saving grace is that most of these people seem to have a limited number of functioning brain cells. Still dangerous, though.

List of United States presidential assassination attempts and plots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

for such a peaceful society we sure are violent.

On what planet is our society peaceful? We have one of the most violent cultures in history. Check out our media.

its been posted in this thread numbnuts.

Five more Georgia men were charged in connection with an anti-government militia with ties to Fort Stewart that's been accused of killing two people and plotting to assassinate President Barack Obama, authorities said Tuesday.

The five defendants were indicted in Liberty County, Georgia, on charges that include violation of the Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act, involving what prosecutors called an "identified criminal street gang" named FEAR, for Forever Enduring, Always Ready.

Four U.S. Army soldiers at Fort Stewart had already been accused of being members of the anarchist group, which was allegedly stockpiling weapons and bomb parts to overthrow the U.S. government, prosecutors said.

The four soldiers are accused of killing former GI Michael Roark and his teenage girlfriend, Tiffany York.

'Anarchists' accused of murder; broader plot against government

Under one of three indictments returned Monday by a Liberty County grand jury, Christopher Jenderseck was charged with three Street Gang Act violations and two counts of tampering with evidence in the killings of Roark and York in neighboring Long County, said District Attorney Tom Durden and Assistant District Attorney Isabel Pauley of the Atlantic Judicial Circuit.

In a second indictment, defendant Timothy Martin Joiner is charged with burglary, theft by taking and two Street Gang Act violations. Adam Dearman is charged with three Street Gang Act offenses.

In the third indictment, Joiner, Adam Dearman, Randall Blake Dearman and Anthony Garner are charged jointly, prosecutors said. Joiner and Randall Dearman each face two counts of burglary, nine counts of entering an auto, two counts of financial transaction card theft, one count of theft by taking, one count of criminal damage to property in the second degree, and 14 counts of Street Gang Act violations, prosecutors said.

In addition, Adam Dearman is indicted on three counts of Street Gang Act violations, and Garner is charged with theft by receiving stolen property and one Street Gang Act count, prosecutors said.

Jenderseck was arrested Tuesday in North Dakota, but Joiner and Garner weren't in custody, authorities said Tuesday.

Regarding the charges against the four soldiers, a law enforcement official said they had legally purchased at least 18 rifles and handguns in Washington and Georgia.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-plot-to-assassinate-obama-2.html#post6000851

Now shut up
Members of the group allegedly plotting to overthrow the government may now face the death penalty. And experts warn that their alleged plot is just part of an upswing in right-wing violence nationwide.

So you and dip shit post a link with a basis? WTF Now if you can show me all the right wing nationwide violence the other link was talking about you will have something.
Now you can shut the fuck up.

And yet you felt the need to identify them as right wing.

they are rightwing. They are for smaller government that doesn't go beyond local government employees. They are EXTREME rightwing people. Good or bad they are on the rightside of things. You can strip out the KKK connection and still they are rightwing based on those set ideals alone.

Im not lumping them in with the mainstream GOP, the GOP is not them, they are an extreme bastard form.

do you have a problem with this?

Yes, I do. The article clearly states they are anarchists. Anarchists are not for smaller government. They are for NO government. They are neither right nor left.
When you see anarchists protesting, they're always at left wing events.

As I said before...you are a total idiot....starting the thread as he did does NOT require a knowledge of the group...as having heard of them BEFORE.

What is it with you crazy white conservatives and the gun/dog pictures? I work with a machinist who has pictures of his German Shepards "holding" pistols and "sighting" rifles.

they are rightwing. They are for smaller government that doesn't go beyond local government employees. They are EXTREME rightwing people. Good or bad they are on the rightside of things. You can strip out the KKK connection and still they are rightwing based on those set ideals alone.

Im not lumping them in with the mainstream GOP, the GOP is not them, they are an extreme bastard form.

do you have a problem with this?

Yes, I do. The article clearly states they are anarchists. Anarchists are not for smaller government. They are for NO government. They are neither right nor left.
When you see anarchists protesting, they're always at left wing events.

You do have a point.

What is it with you crazy white conservatives and the gun/dog pictures? I work with a machinist who has pictures of his German Shepards "holding" pistols and "sighting" rifles.

What is it with black racist pos?

Don't worry until you see thered lasers on your chest cookie.

Like the men in the OP.

Do you really think they are the only ones? There are probably 50 or more such plots going on. After this little stuck on stupid exercise of denial there are probably more members.
Of course they're not the only ones. No doubt, you'll support a military coup d'état.

It depends on who the General is leading it. There are many who would make a better leader than the vile little insect we have.

Now shut up
Members of the group allegedly plotting to overthrow the government may now face the death penalty. And experts warn that their alleged plot is just part of an upswing in right-wing violence nationwide.

So you and dip shit post a link with a basis? WTF Now if you can show me all the right wing nationwide violence the other link was talking about you will have something.
Now you can shut the fuck up.

i dont personally believe there has been a lot of rightwing violence.
But these people are rightwing...shrug

Dont care what they are labeled. If they broke the law, they should be held accountable.

From Day One, I've been afraid that THE IDIOTS would succeed in assassinating Obama.

Typically, the damn rw's really have no friggin clue why killing the president of the United States would be a Bad Thing - Even if you're a brainless rw.

Think about it - Even though ReaganBushBush were the absolute worst for our country, killing them would not help us in any way.

Ah, another threat on a black poster by a white conservative poster. It seems to have become the norm on USMB.

Let's face facts here, Kiddies...as long as Barack Obama has Vice President Joe Biden as his second in command no sane person is going to want any harm to come to the President. Can you imagine that idiot sitting in the Oval Office calling the shots? I personally say a prayer each waking day that Barry stays healthy and I'm convinced that Obama is an awful leader!

Last edited:

Ah, another threat on a black poster by a white conservative poster. It seems to have become the norm on USMB.

Fuck you he made no threat on you unless you want to include some of your post as threats on whites.

Forum List

Back