5 more charged in anti-government militia plot linked to Fort Stewart

i dont personally believe there has been a lot of rightwing violence.
But these people are rightwing...shrug

But you did think enough of it to use another bullshit link.
No they are not right wing nor DOES THE OP LINK IDENTIFIES THEM AS SUCH.

keep running back to the op like a loser.

Stop dancing and spinning bitch.
Not in the op and a bias second link is an opinion of the author of that thread, unless you can produce the nationwide right wing violence that the second link was talking about you have nothing but crabs stuck to your little tiny balls.

From Day One, I've been afraid that THE IDIOTS would succeed in assassinating Obama.

Typically, the damn rw's really have no friggin clue why killing the president of the United States would be a Bad Thing - Even if you're a brainless rw.

Think about it - Even though ReaganBushBush were the absolute worst for our country, killing them would not help us in any way.

Total bullshit even McVeigh grew up in the home of a union member democrat, can you name one right winger who has shot and killed a president?
No one has been ignorant enough, till now, to call McVeigh a left wing person.

From Day One, I've been afraid that THE IDIOTS would succeed in assassinating Obama.

Typically, the damn rw's really have no friggin clue why killing the president of the United States would be a Bad Thing - Even if you're a brainless rw.

Think about it - Even though ReaganBushBush were the absolute worst for our country, killing them would not help us in any way.

Total bullshit even McVeigh grew up in the home of a union member democrat, can you name one right winger who has shot and killed a president?
No one has been ignorant enough, till now, to call McVeigh a left wing person.

Show me where I called McVeigh a left winger? I said he grew up as a child in the home of a democrat and union member. He became what he was taught as a child.

Ah, another threat on a black poster by a white conservative poster. It seems to have become the norm on USMB.

You feel threatened cookie?

Run tell Bammy youah daddy...he'll help you.

Wait....do you know who youah daddy is?

Just because you are a racist and make threats towards black posters doesn't mean I feel threatened. I know you can't back it up, but a violation of the rules is a violation of the rules, no matter how great the impotence of the one making the threat, ie: you.
Oh, you mean like the time you threatened to have your homies come to my house and kick my ass, because you're too chickenshit to try it yourself?

The Patriot Act has had Bi-Pratisan support since its inception.

It needs to be dumped, we are in real danger.

...and Obama is using it to the hilt.

You feel threatened cookie?

Run tell Bammy youah daddy...he'll help you.

Wait....do you know who youah daddy is?

Just because you are a racist and make threats towards black posters doesn't mean I feel threatened. I know you can't back it up, but a violation of the rules is a violation of the rules, no matter how great the impotence of the one making the threat, ie: you.
Oh, you mean like the time you threatened to have your homies come to my house and kick my ass, because you're too chickenshit to try it yourself?

Must not have been a threat, since I'm still here posting. Plus I posted my address, I didn't hear you knocking at my door to set things straight.

I guess you can't explain the dog/gun photos.
What makes you think you're entitled to an explanation?

What made you think you could post a picture in a cammo uniform, where the camouflage print was stretched so tight that it looked like you had on a green and brown horizontal striped suit?

What were you thinking, fat ass?
Poor attempt at distraction from your petulant demands, Racist Boi. :lol:

There are billions dollar groups that hate Obama so much, they would give it all to see him dead. Scars me so.

When it comes to money folks it doesn't mater what your political believes are..

Praying for the President.

Must not have been a threat, since I'm still here posting. Plus I posted my address, I didn't hear you knocking at my door to set things straight.
That's because I never threatened you. Dumbass.

Yeah really.

Run, tell me cookie...did you know your daddy?

I'm right here. Why wouldn't I know my dad?

I don't know...but you seem to so sensitive....so hateful of whitey, we didn't tell yo mama to take welfare..

You really do need to go read the rules.

My parents have never been on welfare, unlike millions of white Americans. I don't fault people for using welfare, if that's what they need to right their ship.

What is it with you crazy white conservatives and the gun/dog pictures? I work with a machinist who has pictures of his German Shepards "holding" pistols and "sighting" rifles.

Don't worry until you see thered lasers on your chest cookie.

There you go...and look who "thanked" you.....:eusa_whistle:

Cookie deserves everything he gets.

He started it with the racist shit and I'll finish it.

But threat, naa....he threatened me but I know he is too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

Don't worry until you see thered lasers on your chest cookie.

There you go...and look who "thanked" you.....:eusa_whistle:

Cookie deserves everything he gets.

He started it with the racist shit and I'll finish it.

But threat, naa....he threatened me but I know he is too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

You poor baby...you were "threatened" on an anonymous message board by an anonymous poster who doesn't know you from Adam.

I'm sure that's really, really scary for you.

What makes you think you're entitled to an explanation?

What made you think you could post a picture in a cammo uniform, where the camouflage print was stretched so tight that it looked like you had on a green and brown horizontal striped suit?

What were you thinking, fat ass?
Poor attempt at distraction from your petulant demands, Racist Boi. :lol:

No distraction. I didn't make a demand, I asked a question.I know you fear of blacks makes a question from one of us seem like a demand to you, but that is your issue. Not mine.

Forum List

Back