5 more charged in anti-government militia plot linked to Fort Stewart

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Five more Georgia men were charged in connection with an anti-government militia with ties to Fort Stewart that's been accused of killing two people and plotting to assassinate President Barack Obama, authorities said Tuesday.

The five defendants were indicted in Liberty County, Georgia, on charges that include violation of the Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act, involving what prosecutors called an "identified criminal street gang" named FEAR, for Forever Enduring, Always Ready.

Four U.S. Army soldiers at Fort Stewart had already been accused of being members of the anarchist group, which was allegedly stockpiling weapons and bomb parts to overthrow the U.S. government, prosecutors said.

5 more charged in anti-government militia plot linked to Fort Stewart - CNN

It seems there isn't much news about this.

I read the group is rather large and while perceived to be a racist group does have lots of black members.

I read the group is rather large and while perceived to be a racist group does have lots of black members.

not familiar with the group....sounds strange.

if its the same group i think it is, they are former KKK who broke off or something and have like 300k people "sort of in the group". Im not sure how hardcore all these people are. These guys are hardcore, most may not be and just support the idea of the limited government principle.

some could even be on this website. I dont think it has to do with obama honestly. These people just hate government period. Obama just happens to be in office at the time.

not familiar with the group....

And yet you felt the need to identify them as right wing.

they are rightwing. They are for smaller government that doesn't go beyond local government employees. They are EXTREME rightwing people. Good or bad they are on the rightside of things. You can strip out the KKK connection and still they are rightwing based on those set ideals alone.

Im not lumping them in with the mainstream GOP, the GOP is not them, they are an extreme bastard form.

do you have a problem with this?

Wingnuts are dangerous and violent. Janet Napolitano made that clear in her homegrown terrorist report - that wingnuts screamed about.

not familiar with the group....sounds strange.

You fucking hack you started a thread about the group. God damn bitch.

you strike me as one of them with your rantings and conspiracies. It wouldnt shock me that you would support such a group in some fashion.

Mister Obama set up the recent shootings in order to take away your guns.

I'm sorry I can't seem to find in the article where it stated or gave any evidence that they were right wing can someone point out where that part is?

Ok all one has to do is look at their outlining policies in order to figure out where they fall.

Limited small form governemt. ZERO federal government in anysense of the notion.

Thats not liberal, Progressive, Conservative, or even libertarian, But it does fall on the Extreme rightwing side. It goes just beyond Libertarian who are also rightwing.

Its amazing that im not even broadbrushing them in with mainstream GOp, conservative or Libertarians, and you people still feel the need to whine as if i am labeling you as the same.....Well besides REd, but he is a moron.

Forum List

Back