4 million black kids live in poverty. who does the Democrat Party choose illegals first?!

Appalachia: The big white ghetto

If the people here weren't 98.5 percent white, we'd call it a reservation.

----

Wow, a reservation. And Republicans convince these people to hate gays, Hispanics and blacks.
Pitiful,
just
pitiful.
sure they do
...actually blacks commit more hate crimes per capita at over twice the rate of whites
...the Dems/BLM/blacks are the haters

i DEMAND an answer!
Why does an obviously racist party pretend to care about blacks when Appalachia is the most poor area in the United States.

Poverty in Appalachia

Many live there have no electricity nor running water.

Infant mortality is up and life expectancy is down. And we are supposed to believe Republicans care about blacks? Is this all part of their con?

All you will get in response to the obvious, is just trolling.

There is not one part of that post you love so much, that is not asshole trolling.

THe only possible response to such a post is to call Dean a troll.

That you agreed with him is pathetic.

I will agree with whoever I choose, nor do you have a clue about what I like that I see posted.

You're a troll for having the audacity to think that you can dictate what is said here.

Either refute Deans post with facts or shut the fuck up.

I didn't start the thread. He did, and you've not proven him to be wrong.

You are welcome to agree with whom ever you like. Nothing I said indicated otherwise.

I understand why you had to pretend I did try to dictate to you.

Because lord knows you can't actually defend the pile of shit that dean posted.

I did refute his post. I correctly pointed out that it was all shit.

Just because "you" say something that someone posts is "shit" does not make you correct. Even you should know that.

All that you did was to prove that you in fact DID NOT have even a remotely intelligent rebuttal to what he stated.

It's his thread and his call to ask you to try again. Personally, I dont care one way or another.

i DEMAND an answer!
Why no sanctuary cities for poor unemployed Americans? Damned straight, we demand answers. But, you know, Russia gate, collusion, foreign meddling. Can anyone explain how any city became sanctuary to illegal ALIENS without the consent of American voters? Wow, we need a congressional hearing on that to get to the heart of the matter. It seems almost outright unconstitutional circumventing the will of the people like that.

Why does an obviously racist party pretend to care about blacks when Appalachia is the most poor area in the United States.

Poverty in Appalachia

Many live there have no electricity nor running water.

Infant mortality is up and life expectancy is down. And we are supposed to believe Republicans care about blacks? Is this all part of their con?

There is not one part of that post you love so much, that is not asshole trolling.

I will agree with whoever I choose, nor do you have a clue about what I like that I see posted.

You're a troll for having the audacity to think that you can dictate what is said here.

You are welcome to agree with whom ever you like. Nothing I said indicated otherwise.

Just because "you" say something that someone posts is "shit" does not make you correct. Even you should know that.

All that you did was to prove that you in fact DID NOT have even a remotely intelligent rebuttal to what he stated.

It's his thread and his call to ask you to try again. Personally, I dont care one way or another.

He didn't make a coherent enough "point" to rebut.

The OP stated that he did. H

That's your opinion. Not a fact.

THe best educated guess I can make from reading his post,

is that his "point" is that Republicans don't care about poor black people.

His supporting argument, such as it is, is that Poor White people exist, thus Republicans can't care about poor Black People.

His supporting argument, in no way supports his claim.

You can't refute something that makes no argument.

His supporting argument, such as it is, is that Poor White people exist, thus Republicans can't care about poor Black People.

His point appears to be: "If Repuclucans don't care about poor white people in Appalachia, it would be stretch to believe that they care about poor black people"

Until some compelling evidence to the contrary surfaces, besides those in the thread just stating that he is wrong, it appears that he may have a point.

His point appears to be: "If Repuclucans don't care about poor white people in Appalachia, it would be stretch to believe that they care about poor black people"

Until some compelling evidence to the contrary surfaces, besides those in the thread just stating that he is wrong, it appears that he may have a point.

The mere existence of poor white people, does not establish that republicans do not care about them.

YOu can't refute something that makes no argument.

The mere existence of poor white people, does not establish that republicans do not care about them.

Then, that would stand to reason that there is no "Democratic Plantation" either.

Personally, I don't believe that politicians on either side care about anyone except when they need a vote.

Then, that would stand to reason that there is no "Democratic Plantation" either.

Personally, I don't believe that politicians on either side care about anyone except when they need a vote.

What you just did there, was show that you have never listened to cons when they speak of the Democratic Plantation.

BUT, your post of "Well, you too then" is a tacit admission that my point,

ie The mere existence of poor white people, does not establish that republicans do not care about them.

is true.

Thanks.

What you just did there, was show that you have never listened to cons when they speak of the Democratic Plantation.

ie The mere existence of poor white people, does not establish that republicans do not care about them.

is true.

Thanks.

What I said in my last statement was the following:

"Personally, I don't believe that politicians on either side care about anyone except when they need a vote"

There is really no point that you had.

I've listened to both sides.

is true.

Thanks.

"Personally, I don't believe that politicians on either side care about anyone except when they need a vote"

These idiots think we live in a bubble and are surrounded only by liberal white democrats promising us free shit 24 hours a day. Therefore we must hear what conservatives have to say because if we do, then we'll see the "truth" and leave the democratic party. Unfortunately for them we hear both sides almost daily. I live in a republican state. The town I live in is 90 percent conservative, I've heard plenty.

there is nothing anyone can do about poverty.There will always be an "underclass" caused by:
low intelligence
lack of effort
poor life choices
physical disability
plain old bad luck

or a combo of two or more of the above.

Ruby Payne believes there is a culture of poverty.
Paul Gorski vehemently denies this and believes everyone only needs a chance to succeed.
IMO Payne is partially correct. Many have come from impoverishment to succeed, but others never will no matter how much they are helped.

Paul Gorski is full of shit.

is true.

Thanks.

These idiots think we live in a bubble and are surrounded only by liberal white democrats promising us free shit 24 hours a day. Therefore we must hear what conservatives have to say because if we do, then we'll see the "truth" and leave the democratic party. Unfortunately for them we hear both sides almost daily. I live in a republican state. The town I live in is 90 percent conservative, I've heard plenty.

That narrative is nothing but a recirculated talking point that is taught to obedient parrots.

is true.

Thanks.

That narrative is nothing but a recirculated talking point that is taught to obedient parrots.

Yep and almost every single one of these people repeat it without fail. Every day.

i DEMAND an answer!

I see no evidence , other than fiegning for political stance , that either Dem OR Rep cares about poverty, or for the middle class for that matter

They are the same party, the $$$ party, cloaked in the guise of choice to keep partisan wars fired up, lest their true God is revealed

~S~

It's not a zero-sum game, and the OP is false.

fox_news_rich_people_zpsdsy3jrxx.jpg

Forum List

Back