‘Reparations Happy Hour’ Invites White People to Pay for Drinks

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
best part of the article?

In Portland, Ore., organizers of the “Reparations Happy Hour” invited black, brown and indigenous people to a bar and handed them $10 bills as they arrived, a small but symbolic gift mostly funded by white people who were asked not to attend.

why are these people always so exclusive and racist? :dunno:

merlin_138652449_f8774ffe-7d15-494e-b188-412aefa5efe4-jumbo.jpg

I'd be glad to pay for any over the counter water they drink

In Portland, Ore., organizers of the “Reparations Happy Hour” invited black, brown and indigenous people to a bar and handed them $10 bills as they arrived, a small but symbolic gift mostly funded by white people who were asked not to attend.

I'd pay for a drink for them as long as it contains Hemlock, if it was good enough for Socrates it should be good enough for those worthless Gibs Me Dat's to drink, if no Hemlock available then I'll pay for a drink for them containing Cyanide, same effect :smoke:

What say you Theowl32 :popcorn:

I'd pay for a drink for them as long as it contains Hemlock, if it was good enough for Socrates it should be good enough for those worthless Gibs Me Dat's to drink, if no Hemlock available then I'll pay for a drink for them containing Cyanide, same effect :smoke:

What say you Theowl32 :popcorn:
Lol!!

They are such a disaster. The proof of that is they are not embarrassed or insulted by being patronized.

How do these people think of this stupid shit?

Easy they are Leftists and Leftism is a mental illness. No normal sane and mature person would think of this type of thing, they would say GTFO or pay for your own drinks. Um perhaps next week they can have a Happy Hour where ALL the Blacks have to pay for ALL the drinks of ALL the Whites, you know to illustrate that these maniacs are NOT Anti-White Racist Bigots, that will not happen of course because they ARE Anti-White Racist Bigots.

I wonder how many hours the person surfed the internet to find this in order to start a troll thread.

I wonder how many hours the person surfed the internet to find this in order to start a troll thread.

The article is from the New York Times.

I wonder how many seconds it took you to come up with an idiotic assumption about the OP's motive. Based on past experience, I'm guessing about five and a half.

I wonder how many seconds it took you to come up with an idiotic assumption about the OP's motive. Based on past experience, I'm guessing about five and a half.

This is dumb. It's a troll tread and there is no point to it. I'm quite sure this thread was started to create decent conversation.

So reparations is now 10 bucks each? I'm down with that.

This is dumb. It's a troll tread and there is no point to it. I'm quite sure this thread was started to create decent conversation.

Dumb? No point to it? The event itself was dumb and had no point to it. You didn't find the whole thing at all absurd and insulting? What self-respecting black person is going to go to an event that excludes other races to get a measly ten dollars for free?

I understand it was probably just a joke and a publicity stunt but the underlying sentiment behind it is still insulting.

you are giving him too much credit for processing speed ability

you are giving him too much credit for processing speed ability

I think his processing speed is proportional to his opponent's level of contradiction to his views: The more you disagree with him, the faster he calls you "racist".

The best part is that the organizer was 27 years old. He said it made people feel that their pain was understood and that people felt like they were finally seen. Goes along with what a young Black woman said on the MSNBC special on Everyday Racism. She described a time when she was being waited on at a store and the clerk kept looking around her to the white people behind her and apologizing for taking so much time with her. She said she felt like she was invisible.

Time for folks to be genuinely seen and understood!

You really need a cold one.
images (42).jpeg
I will even throw in 10 bucks.

You really need a cold one.
View attachment 195984
I will even throw in 10 bucks.
Don't be such a cheap bastard

Step up your game baw

6d71ab29fa5f4dfe07e4dd64980d21fd.png

Forum List

Back