35,000 to 50,000 Protesters?

Dear DNC protestors,

Please set something on fire or else LL thinks you are not really protesting. Perhaps some sparklers? Maybe sway back and forth with lighters in the air.

TIA,

save

You have a funny way of making a conversation very difficult.

I pointed out a nutbag in this thread calling for the city to be burned down. You argued. Then you started talking about some other protests. Now you are attributing the burning of things to me.

A bit weird. Are you stable?

How is pointing out leftist on leftist violence calling for "the city to be burned down?"

Ask the guy who said it.

Our resident nutbags are hoping for violence? How unusual!

A Democrat nutbag ignoring that liberals initiate the violence? How unusual!

Make up your mind. Are liberals sissies or are we thugs? Can't be both.

Ya dumb shit.

You're thugs. Where did I say you are sissies again?

You haven't called liberals sissies, pansies or in need of safe spaces? That makes one conservative who hasn't. Congrats.

Oh, I've called you a sissy, pansy and in need of safe spaces, is that what you mean? You realize there are a lot of liberals. Most of you are brown shirts who want to silence dissension, but there are a few of you who are buttercups as well. Someone has to be in the receiving position

Dear DNC protestors,

Please set something on fire or else LL thinks you are not really protesting. Perhaps some sparklers? Maybe sway back and forth with lighters in the air.

TIA,

save

I pointed out a nutbag in this thread calling for the city to be burned down. You argued. Then you started talking about some other protests. Now you are attributing the burning of things to me.

How is pointing out leftist on leftist violence calling for "the city to be burned down?"

Ask the guy who said it.

He wasn't calling for the city to be burned down. You're an idiot who can't recognize sarcasm. He was making fun of you. My God man, no wonder you don't get jokes until later and have to laugh alone

Our resident nutbags are hoping for violence? How unusual!

A Democrat nutbag ignoring that liberals initiate the violence? How unusual!

Make up your mind. Are liberals sissies or are we thugs? Can't be both.

Ya dumb shit.

You're thugs. Where did I say you are sissies again?

You haven't called liberals sissies, pansies or in need of safe spaces? That makes one conservative who hasn't. Congrats.

Oh, I've called you a sissy, pansy and in need of safe spaces, is that what you mean? You realize there are a lot of liberals. Most of you are brown shirts who want to silence dissension, but there are a few of you who are buttercups as well. Someone has to be in the receiving position

Yep. Thought so. You want it both ways. Just like a nutbag.

Dear DNC protestors,

TIA,

save

Ask the guy who said it.

He wasn't calling for the city to be burned down. You're an idiot who can't recognize sarcasm. He was making fun of you. My God man, no wonder you don't get jokes until later and have to laugh alone

Who are you referring to when you say "he". I would wager that you don't know who I am talking about. You are speaking from a position of ignorance.

Dear DNC protestors,

TIA,

save

Ask the guy who said it.

LMAO!!! Spot on!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Dear DNC protestors,

TIA,

save

Ask the guy who said it.

LMAO!!! Spot on!

Same goes for you. You don't know who I said called for the city to burn. You are talking out of your ass.

Helly on wanting to keep the liberal sheep IGNORANT like the dumbass posting in this thread now:

Cn_0zTNW8AAkp81.jpg:large

#PresidentSanders ‏@jdemboyz Jul 22
"The best way to do that is to keep the people ignorant". Um, voters? That means YOU. #DNCleaks #Demexit

289 retweets262 likes

Dear DNC protestors,

TIA,

save

Ask the guy who said it.

Who is "he"?

Come on. Don't read back now, dummy.

Chuck Todd should resign immediately, his credibility is gone with the emails...

Look at you! Buying the hype. Chuck Todd did nothing. Absolutely nothing.

He did let Trump walk all over him though.

If you are going to put out Dem fires today, you're going to need a bigger hose. Try using the one the Dems used on Bernie.

Who's putting out fires? I'm simply calling out lies. And....it's getting boring.

CNN circling the wagons around the CORRUPT PARTY!! Being Jake Tapper is caught up in this scandal, no surprise!!

Jake Tapper is not caught up in any scandal. You are a dupe if you believe that. Next lie.......
You're a dumb fucking sheephead..

Blog: DNC Wikileaks hack reveals CNN in bed with Dems

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Date: 2016-04-28 16:46

Subject: Re: Pablo!

Window closing on this.

Need to know asap if we want to offer Jake Tapper questions to ask us.

Sent from my iPhone On Apr 28, 2016, at 1:11 PM, Manriquez, Pablo > wrote:

Lmk and I'll call Jason. Might wanna loop Freundlich &/or Dillon here to see if there's any newsworthy oppo Luis can drop

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: April 28, 2016 at 1:01:18 PM EDT

To: "[email protected]" >

Subject: Pablo!

Thanks for facilitating Luis coming on today, and bearing with us through a meelee of GOP nonsense and cancellations and all that.

Any particular points he'll want to make? We're gonna stay Dem focused...

Thanks!

Jason

Jason Seher | CNN

Writer/Producer | The Lead with Jake Tapper

(202) 772-2640 | (856) 979-8021

Nothing to that. Standard operating procedure. You are a dupe.
LIE some more you dumb FUCKING hack.. You're dismissed now for being the WORTHLESS worm that you are. See ya ;)
Funny he admits democrats lie so often they have a "standard operating procedure" to cover for it.

Dear DNC protestors,

TIA,

save

Ask the guy who said it.

Who wasn't calling for the city to be burned down? Huh? Who?

Chuck Todd should resign immediately, his credibility is gone with the emails...

If you are going to put out Dem fires today, you're going to need a bigger hose. Try using the one the Dems used on Bernie.

Who's putting out fires? I'm simply calling out lies. And....it's getting boring.

Why would you even bother to defend this shit? Why?

Why would you even bother to defend this shit? Why?
Because he's a fucking HACK party loyalist- Establishment , corrupt and needs the system to remain the same.

Forum List

Back