35,000 to 50,000 Protesters?

Chuck Todd should resign immediately, his credibility is gone with the emails...

Look at you! Buying the hype. Chuck Todd did nothing. Absolutely nothing.

He did let Trump walk all over him though.

If you are going to put out Dem fires today, you're going to need a bigger hose. Try using the one the Dems used on Bernie.

Who's putting out fires? I'm simply calling out lies. And....it's getting boring.

Why would you even bother to defend this shit? Why?

What shit?

Specifically?

I'm refuting lies about Chuck Todd and Jake Tapper.

There were a bunch of shitty emails and some of those people need to get shitcanned. But....the DNC is a private entity. It IS NOT GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION.

Chuck Todd should resign immediately, his credibility is gone with the emails...

If you are going to put out Dem fires today, you're going to need a bigger hose. Try using the one the Dems used on Bernie.

Who's putting out fires? I'm simply calling out lies. And....it's getting boring.

Because he's a fucking HACK party loyalist- Establishment , corrupt and needs the system to remain the same.

You have lied about Todd and Tapper. Why?

What shit?

Specifically?

There were a bunch of shitty emails and some of those people need to get shitcanned. But....the DNC is a private entity. It IS NOT GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION.

So............you minimize it.

Because he's a fucking HACK party loyalist- Establishment , corrupt and needs the system to remain the same.

You're so obvious it's laughable.. Half of your party/ Bernie supporters are DEMANDING TAPPER AND UPCHUCK resign immediately.. Your little pretend game here WON'T WORK.

What are the odds that there will be more violence at the DNC convention than there was at the GOP convention?

There are supposed to be only 9 groups participating. But, it would not surprise me if the DNC decided to send in people to wreak havoc as a last ditch effort to paint people as extremists...........they are running out of people to alienate at this point. It would also not surprise me if you had run of the mill dumbasses pushing for violence. It could roll either way.
Nine ANTI-Hillary PRO-Sanders groups but there are 28 groups that have permits.

What shit?

Specifically?

So............you minimize it.

No. Please try to use your brain.

I'm simply responding to lies.

The story is still being told. Minimizing it means that it is big to begin with. I think people suck and there are zero people who'd like their friends and family to read their private emails. Human beings can be assholes. What's the scoop?

Nothing as yet uncovered suggests that Sanders would have won any more votes had the DNC loved him.

Get it?

A Democrat nutbag ignoring that liberals initiate the violence? How unusual!

Make up your mind. Are liberals sissies or are we thugs? Can't be both.

Ya dumb shit.

You're thugs. Where did I say you are sissies again?

You haven't called liberals sissies, pansies or in need of safe spaces? That makes one conservative who hasn't. Congrats.

Oh, I've called you a sissy, pansy and in need of safe spaces, is that what you mean? You realize there are a lot of liberals. Most of you are brown shirts who want to silence dissension, but there are a few of you who are buttercups as well. Someone has to be in the receiving position

Yep. Thought so. You want it both ways. Just like a nutbag.

Logical fallacy of division

Dear DNC protestors,

Please set something on fire or else LL thinks you are not really protesting. Perhaps some sparklers? Maybe sway back and forth with lighters in the air.

TIA,

save

You have a funny way of making a conversation very difficult.

I pointed out a nutbag in this thread calling for the city to be burned down. You argued. Then you started talking about some other protests. Now you are attributing the burning of things to me.

A bit weird. Are you stable?

How is pointing out leftist on leftist violence calling for "the city to be burned down?"

Ask the guy who said it.

He wasn't calling for the city to be burned down. You're an idiot who can't recognize sarcasm. He was making fun of you. My God man, no wonder you don't get jokes until later and have to laugh alone

Who are you referring to when you say "he". I would wager that you don't know who I am talking about. You are speaking from a position of ignorance.

It's in your fricking quote, moron

You're so obvious it's laughable.. Half of your party/ Bernie supporters are DEMANDING TAPPER AND UPCHUCK resign immediately.. Your little pretend game here WON'T WORK.

I am a Bernie supporter. I know that neither of them did anything wrong at all. You are trying very hard to make more of what they did than the evidence suggests.

DWS, on the other hand, acted unprofessionally and deserves whatever she gets.

In the end, the candidate with the most votes won....and DWS loving Hillary has little to do with that outcome. There was no rigging.

Next molehill......

What shit?

Specifically?

Its party corruption you idiot. It only becomes government corruption when they are in office. Unless of course Sanders supporters burn down that office. Democrats do DO THAT you know.

You have a funny way of making a conversation very difficult.

I pointed out a nutbag in this thread calling for the city to be burned down. You argued. Then you started talking about some other protests. Now you are attributing the burning of things to me.

A bit weird. Are you stable?

How is pointing out leftist on leftist violence calling for "the city to be burned down?"

Ask the guy who said it.

He wasn't calling for the city to be burned down. You're an idiot who can't recognize sarcasm. He was making fun of you. My God man, no wonder you don't get jokes until later and have to laugh alone
LMAO!!! Spot on!

Same goes for you. You don't know who I said called for the city to burn. You are talking out of your ass.

Yes, we thought it was the reference IN YOUR QUOTE. You aren't a lone laugher because you don't get it later, you don't get it at all

I am a Bernie supporter. I know that neither of them did anything wrong at all. You are trying very hard to make more of what they did than the evidence suggests.

DWS, on the other hand, acted unprofessionally and deserves whatever she gets.

In the end, the candidate with the most votes won....and DWS loving Hillary has little to do with that outcome. There was no rigging.

Next molehill......
Sure you are.. LIAR

Forum List

Back