35,000 to 50,000 Protesters?

LMFAO Turn on CNN if you haven't already.. Bill Press just melted down and demanding Debbie Blabbermouth be fired immediately.

Why would LWNJ's be upset? Why would they protest the DNC convention? Isn't that their party? Aren't they "with her"?

:rofl:

So, it means manny citizen in USA want's Sanders vs Trump instead for Clinton.

Why did this no get right from start to finish line by Democrat votes in the states.

The Dems are clearly proving that their version of Peace-Love-&-Understanding is an Hysterically Funny Farce.

CNN circling the wagons around the CORRUPT PARTY!! Being Jake Tapper is caught up in this scandal, no surprise!!

I agree Liberty and listening to them on CNN, they're mad as hell and stating they want to bring down the entire corrupt party.

Sounds like Trump supporters...

13712317_132562820510024_707297447_n.jpg

CNN circling the wagons around the CORRUPT PARTY!! Being Jake Tapper is caught up in this scandal, no surprise!!

Jake Tapper is not caught up in any scandal. You are a dupe if you believe that. Next lie.......
You're a dumb fucking sheephead..

Blog: DNC Wikileaks hack reveals CNN in bed with Dems

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Date: 2016-04-28 16:46

Subject: Re: Pablo!

Window closing on this.

Need to know asap if we want to offer Jake Tapper questions to ask us.

Sent from my iPhone On Apr 28, 2016, at 1:11 PM, Manriquez, Pablo > wrote:

Lmk and I'll call Jason. Might wanna loop Freundlich &/or Dillon here to see if there's any newsworthy oppo Luis can drop

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: April 28, 2016 at 1:01:18 PM EDT

To: "[email protected]" >

Subject: Pablo!

Thanks for facilitating Luis coming on today, and bearing with us through a meelee of GOP nonsense and cancellations and all that.

Any particular points he'll want to make? We're gonna stay Dem focused...

Thanks!

Jason

Jason Seher | CNN

Writer/Producer | The Lead with Jake Tapper

(202) 772-2640 | (856) 979-8021

Forum List

Back