35,000 to 50,000 Protesters?

73 or 74 old are max age to be nomination for one portion. This I means.

CNN circling the wagons around the CORRUPT PARTY!! Being Jake Tapper is caught up in this scandal, no surprise!!

Jake Tapper is not caught up in any scandal. You are a dupe if you believe that. Next lie.......
You're a dumb fucking sheephead..

Blog: DNC Wikileaks hack reveals CNN in bed with Dems

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Date: 2016-04-28 16:46

Subject: Re: Pablo!

Window closing on this.

Need to know asap if we want to offer Jake Tapper questions to ask us.

Sent from my iPhone On Apr 28, 2016, at 1:11 PM, Manriquez, Pablo > wrote:

Lmk and I'll call Jason. Might wanna loop Freundlich &/or Dillon here to see if there's any newsworthy oppo Luis can drop

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: April 28, 2016 at 1:01:18 PM EDT

To: "[email protected]" >

Subject: Pablo!

Thanks for facilitating Luis coming on today, and bearing with us through a meelee of GOP nonsense and cancellations and all that.

Any particular points he'll want to make? We're gonna stay Dem focused...

Thanks!

Jason

Jason Seher | CNN

Writer/Producer | The Lead with Jake Tapper

(202) 772-2640 | (856) 979-8021

Nothing to that. Standard operating procedure. You are a dupe.

CNN circling the wagons around the CORRUPT PARTY!! Being Jake Tapper is caught up in this scandal, no surprise!!

Jake Tapper is not caught up in any scandal. You are a dupe if you believe that. Next lie.......

Window closing on this.

Lmk and I'll call Jason. Might wanna loop Freundlich &/or Dillon here to see if there's any newsworthy oppo Luis can drop

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Thanks for facilitating Luis coming on today, and bearing with us through a meelee of GOP nonsense and cancellations and all that.

Thanks!

Jason

Jason Seher | CNN

LIE some more you dumb FUCKING hack.. You're dismissed now for being the WORTHLESS worm that you are. See ya ;)

Our resident nutbags are hoping for violence? How unusual!

I understand liberal morons like yourself automatically equate protest with violence.

Nope. Read the thread.

You reread it, they mentioned theft, not killing or maiming.

"Burn it down."

You stupid?

That is a liberal rioter speech, pay attention.

Nope. That is DF. He actually said..."Let it ( Philadelphia ) burn".

You know as well as I do that many of you nutbags want a bloody riot outside the DNC. Who do you think you are foolin?

73 or 74 old are max age to be nomination for one portion. This I means.

You have been repeatedly told that when you create an ID that attempts to use an accent then you look like an idiot. Yes, you do. Cut that shit out and find another way to troll.

Window closing on this.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Thanks!

Jason

Jason Seher | CNN

LIE some more you dumb FUCKING hack.. You're dismissed now for being the WORTHLESS worm that you are. See ya ;)

Prove that anything unusual took place.

You cannot.

Next lie.

Jills still laughing. Does Jill realize that the set of emails people are talking about are from the DNC yet?

Corrupt DNC making up a story to trash Bernie:

Cn-0hMqWAAAyKHJ.jpg:large

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks Jul 22
#DNCleaks: Constructing an anti-'Bernie narrative' https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11056 … #feelthebern

3,526 retweets2,593 likes

UpChuck Todd from Meet the Press in collusion with the DNC trashing Joe and Mika LOL

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-05-18 23:07 Subject: RE: Following up...

Not necessarily. If Mika just doesn't like her, I'm not sure it's worth either of their time. I've lowered her expectations, but don't know. If you think Mika is set in stone I'm happy to kill it. Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: "Todd, Chuck D (NBCUniversal)" <[email protected]> Date: 05/18/2016 20:51 (GMT-05:00) To: "Miranda, Luis" <[email protected]> Subject: Re: Following up... Between us, You think the call is a good idea?
Chuck Todd NBC News @chucktodd On May 18, 2016, at 8:08 PM, Miranda, Luis <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Hey Chuck, per our conversation earlier today, I’d appreciate it if you passed along the following to the Morning Joe team. I understand Joe and Mika will say whatever they’re going to say in terms of opinion, but at a minimum they should consider the facts on some of the key allegations they’re making. The DNC Chair has repeatedly said on the air and otherwise that it’s not her job to tell either candidate to get out and has never called for anyone to get out of the race. She has talked in very positive terms about both of our candidates<and the substantive campaigns they’ve run<As for the stuff that Joe and Mika tried to rehash this morning about debates, the fact is our debates earned far better ratings overall this year than they did in past cycles. And as NBC knows all too well, when we were able to get both campaigns to agree, we added four. The rules in place for this election have been pretty much the same for several cycles. In fact, the major change from 2008 – when Obama beat Clinton --- is that there are actually LESS unpledged “super” delegates, now down to 15% from 20% prior to the change. No one wrote or rewrote any rules to help or hurt any specific candidate, these are the Party rules. The single biggest factor determining the nominee (85%) is the participation of voters in primaries and caucuses. You can see a post we did here that lays out the facts on Super Delegates. It also debunks the false myths about Iowa. The DNC’s delegate selection rules for this primary were set before any of these candidates declared, and are consistent with the rules in place for several cycles – including 2008 when Barack Obama defeated Hillary Clinton. There’s just no evidence that the process has been rigged. It certainly wasn’t rigged in Nevada this weekend, which was not a DNC event but a state party one. But don’t take it from us, here’s what Jon Ralston wrote: Ralston Reports: Democrats need unity, but they're getting mutiny And here’s what Politifact said: None <image002.png><http://www.politifact.com/nevada/st...ions-fraud-and-misconduct-nevada-democratic/> Let me know if there’s anything else I can provide. Thanks, -Luis. <image001.png><http://www.democrats.org/>Luis Miranda, Communications Director Democratic National Committee 202-863-8148 – [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> - @MiraLuisDC<https://www.twitter.com/MiraLuisDC>

UpChuck Todd from Meet the Press in collusion with the DNC trashing Joe and Mika LOL

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-05-18 23:07 Subject: RE: Following up...

Not necessarily. If Mika just doesn't like her, I'm not sure it's worth either of their time. I've lowered her expectations, but don't know. If you think Mika is set in stone I'm happy to kill it. Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: "Todd, Chuck D (NBCUniversal)" <[email protected]> Date: 05/18/2016 20:51 (GMT-05:00) To: "Miranda, Luis" <[email protected]> Subject: Re: Following up... Between us, You think the call is a good idea?
Chuck Todd NBC News @chucktodd On May 18, 2016, at 8:08 PM, Miranda, Luis <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Hey Chuck, per our conversation earlier today, I’d appreciate it if you passed along the following to the Morning Joe team. I understand Joe and Mika will say whatever they’re going to say in terms of opinion, but at a minimum they should consider the facts on some of the key allegations they’re making. The DNC Chair has repeatedly said on the air and otherwise that it’s not her job to tell either candidate to get out and has never called for anyone to get out of the race. She has talked in very positive terms about both of our candidates<and the substantive campaigns they’ve run<As for the stuff that Joe and Mika tried to rehash this morning about debates, the fact is our debates earned far better ratings overall this year than they did in past cycles. And as NBC knows all too well, when we were able to get both campaigns to agree, we added four. The rules in place for this election have been pretty much the same for several cycles. In fact, the major change from 2008 – when Obama beat Clinton --- is that there are actually LESS unpledged “super” delegates, now down to 15% from 20% prior to the change. No one wrote or rewrote any rules to help or hurt any specific candidate, these are the Party rules. The single biggest factor determining the nominee (85%) is the participation of voters in primaries and caucuses. You can see a post we did here that lays out the facts on Super Delegates. It also debunks the false myths about Iowa. The DNC’s delegate selection rules for this primary were set before any of these candidates declared, and are consistent with the rules in place for several cycles – including 2008 when Barack Obama defeated Hillary Clinton. There’s just no evidence that the process has been rigged. It certainly wasn’t rigged in Nevada this weekend, which was not a DNC event but a state party one. But don’t take it from us, here’s what Jon Ralston wrote: Ralston Reports: Democrats need unity, but they're getting mutiny And here’s what Politifact said: None <image002.png><http://www.politifact.com/nevada/st...ions-fraud-and-misconduct-nevada-democratic/> Let me know if there’s anything else I can provide. Thanks, -Luis. <image001.png><http://www.democrats.org/>Luis Miranda, Communications Director Democratic National Committee 202-863-8148 – [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> - @MiraLuisDC<https://www.twitter.com/MiraLuisDC>

Wall of text....means nothing. Political staffers communicate with media personnel all the time. SOP.

I understand liberal morons like yourself automatically equate protest with violence.

Nope. Read the thread.

"Burn it down."

You stupid?

You know as well as I do that many of you nutbags want a bloody riot outside the DNC. Who do you think you are foolin?

First off, you're the nutbag. Second make up your mind, is this a fire or blood? Third, I said nothing about a violent riot.

If I die in police custody, burn everything down!

No building is worth more than my life!

And that’s the only way motherf*ckers like you listen!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/video-of-black-lives-matter-founder-leading-crowd-in-burn-everything-down-chant/#ixzz4FM8m1TAq

Nope. Read the thread.

"Burn it down."

You stupid?

First off, you're the nutbag. Second make up your mind, is this a fire or blood? Third, I said nothing about a violent riot.

If I die in police custody, burn everything down!

No building is worth more than my life!

And that’s the only way motherf*ckers like you listen!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/video-of-black-lives-matter-founder-leading-crowd-in-burn-everything-down-chant/#ixzz4FM8m1TAq

I now have no idea what you are going on about. I am talking about what has been said in this thread. Please....stop,trying so hard.

What are the odds that there will be more violence at the DNC convention than there was at the GOP convention?

Forum List

Back