Anyone watching CNN?!

Gee was it just a week ago that democrats were looking forward to blood in the streets at the Republican convention.

1968 all over again.

CNN are idiots. They keep talking about this will all blow over and all will be fine with the DNC and people need to calm down and its all Trumps fault.
No thanks.

Bernie supporters are rallying in philly over the dnc scandal carrying signs saying Bern the dnc and Bernie or bust! I love it! They are going to march towards Roosevelt park

This entire thing is turning into the perfect storm to elect Trump
Not at all, Debbie will be gone soon, they will choose a new chairperson with some genuine progressive credentials, Hillary will express the proper amount of outrage and the party will be stronger for it. Monday morning will be very interesting.

Bernie supporters are rallying in philly over the dnc scandal carrying signs saying Bern the dnc and Bernie or bust! I love it! They are going to march towards Roosevelt park

Not at all, Debbie will be gone soon, they will choose a new chairperson with some genuine progressive credentials, Hillary will express the proper amount of outrage and the party will be stronger for it. Monday morning will be very interesting.
Oh it's not going to blow over especially with the Bernie folks

Oh it's not going to blow over especially with the Bernie folks
I'm one of the "Bernie folks". If this finally forces a shake-up in the entrenched leadership of the party things will be just fine. The only people who will stubbornly stick to Bernie and still protest are those relative few who were in it for the cult of personality rather than the progressive platform.

Forum List

Back