35,000 to 50,000 Protesters?

Dear DNC protestors,

Please set something on fire or else LL thinks you are not really protesting. Perhaps some sparklers? Maybe sway back and forth with lighters in the air.

TIA,

save

You have a funny way of making a conversation very difficult.

I pointed out a nutbag in this thread calling for the city to be burned down. You argued. Then you started talking about some other protests. Now you are attributing the burning of things to me.

A bit weird. Are you stable?

How is pointing out leftist on leftist violence calling for "the city to be burned down?"

Ask the guy who said it.

He wasn't calling for the city to be burned down. You're an idiot who can't recognize sarcasm. He was making fun of you. My God man, no wonder you don't get jokes until later and have to laugh alone

Who is "he"?

Come on. Don't read back now, dummy.

The one in your quote?

Dear DNC protestors,

Please set something on fire or else LL thinks you are not really protesting. Perhaps some sparklers? Maybe sway back and forth with lighters in the air.

TIA,

save

I pointed out a nutbag in this thread calling for the city to be burned down. You argued. Then you started talking about some other protests. Now you are attributing the burning of things to me.

How is pointing out leftist on leftist violence calling for "the city to be burned down?"

Ask the guy who said it.

He wasn't calling for the city to be burned down. You're an idiot who can't recognize sarcasm. He was making fun of you. My God man, no wonder you don't get jokes until later and have to laugh alone

Who wasn't calling for the city to be burned down? Huh? Who?

you mean the one in your quote?

Ask the guy who said it.

Who are you referring to when you say "he". I would wager that you don't know who I am talking about. You are speaking from a position of ignorance.

It's in your fricking quote, moron

What? In which quote?

You fucked up.....just admit it.

If you are going to put out Dem fires today, you're going to need a bigger hose. Try using the one the Dems used on Bernie.

Who's putting out fires? I'm simply calling out lies. And....it's getting boring.

Why would you even bother to defend this shit? Why?

What shit?

Specifically?

I'm refuting lies about Chuck Todd and Jake Tapper.

There were a bunch of shitty emails and some of those people need to get shitcanned. But....the DNC is a private entity. It IS NOT GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION.

So............you minimize it.

No. Please try to use your brain.

I'm simply responding to lies.

The story is still being told. Minimizing it means that it is big to begin with. I think people suck and there are zero people who'd like their friends and family to read their private emails. Human beings can be assholes. What's the scoop?

Nothing as yet uncovered suggests that Sanders would have won any more votes had the DNC loved him.

Get it?

There comes a point when you have to look at what you are attempting to defend. There is no defense of of bullshitting the states with the Victory Fund and there is no defense of working against Bernie. None.
The Democrats are thugs. Flat out.

Ask the guy who said it.

lol

Todd is in trouble, not because he replied to emails, but he suggested means and opportunity for Hillary to gain an advantage. It is all right there in the emails.

Ask the guy who said it.

In which quote?

Ask the guy who said it.

In which quote?

I highlighted it in blue for you, you really are a dumb shit. Are you going to start whacking your business on trees again to prove how macho you are?

Ask the guy who said it.

Who are you referring to when you say "he". I would wager that you don't know who I am talking about. You are speaking from a position of ignorance.

What? In which quote?

The quote I highlighted in blue for you

Ask the guy who said it.

In which quote?

The one I highlighted in blue for you

Ask the guy who said it.

What? In which quote?

You are having a hard time telling me who I said wanted the city to burn. Why is that?

I see kaz has whimpered away. So, here is the post I was referring to.

Calling for the city to be burned down.

35,000 to 50,000 Protesters?

Ya dumb shits.

I was away from my computer, I wasn't posting anything on any thread. Egomaniac much?

And I thought it was the reference in your quote, how silly of me

Nutbags never admit their errors.

You mean like how I kept highlighting it in blue for you and you kept cutting it off and replying asking where it is?

Those are just the "permitted" protesters who have got permits to march on the DNC convention. A total of nine groups have purchased permits for the convention and they are ANTI-Clinton PRO-Sanders groups.

"Philadelphia estimates as many as 35,000 to 50,000 demonstrators could gather each day.
USA Today reports pro-Sanders supporters have been granted nine out of 28 permits allocated to demonstrators. Green Party candidate Jill Stein is also expected to have a presence."

And the city of Philly has made a very dangerous choice, one that good Philly in line to be Chicago 1968.

"While some groups were not granted permits, the city has said there will not be a crackdown on protesters."

Lock your doors and board up your windows. It going to be one entire week of give it away day to protesters.
Democratic National Convention: What to expect (and what to watch out for)

The DNC, bringing stupid on a grand scale.

Fury

This from the guy who swore there would be shoot outs at the RNC convention.

What? In which quote?

You are having a hard time telling me who I said wanted the city to burn. Why is that?

I highlighted it in blue for you like five times, what was unclear to you about that?

Forum List

Back